Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser17513

"elite" is overrated word tbh.. there are good organized guys, and guys who start with being that and end up being mra or dead :p

DeletedUser17513

you are correct i posted after working night shift wasn't drama was and still is bandits

phil, our 2 alliances are not cool kids following popular trends of having 2 alliances, what are we waiting for.. lets do it and become cool kids on the block :cool:

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Umm i do not remember saying anything about Kron or Prateek.. im just saying that Tim and Karlo recruited me into EN roosters for first and then later worlds, and i owe it to them.. nothing more, some of their players continued to play while most of EN leadership retired or play worlds extremely rarely, feel free to correct me beth if you want to..

Did you play Rho EK?

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
1.No Drama SINK
2.Backdoor Bandits SINK
3.HYDRA SINK
4.No More Drama SINK
5.Show Me Your Noobies SINK
6.Undecided SINK
7.Gold diggers SINK
8.Anonymous SINK
9.Symmetry SINK
10.Heroes Of Olympus SINK
11.PIED SINK
12.Malabar Warriors SINK

God Bless America
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

dianices

Phrourach
Main issue here is, a lot of the old timers who don't have a well tested and time proven game plan will do what they have a track record for doing,....alliance hopping. never finding that right fit, but being familiar with many, knowing very few.

The ones that last are the ones that don't quit or disband, and keep going, no matter how much of a beating they take. Gold doesn't count for much when your crew is always getting itchy feet.

DeletedUser17513

Main issue here is, a lot of the old timers who don't have a well tested and time proven game plan will do what they have a track record for doing,....alliance hopping. never finding that right fit, but being familiar with many, knowing very few.

i agree 100% and expect a lot of great fighters in No Drama groups to ally jump ship in the upcoming week or 3 :cool:

P.S. Written in Blood is below them, and that would even make me a bit nervious.. oh wait.. it does :eek:

DeletedUser17513

I tried to get the old squad back together, but many of the leadership I knew retired from this game, sadly.

She is right you know, and i did succeed in working out your idea for Golgi world, we had about 15-20 fluffers in Killer bees including original leaders, however a lot of players did quit.

mats25

Phrourach
this threat is allways good to look up later...when all builded up...then we see who barks and who was told nicely who sinks..lol... keep it up guyes...
but some serious list please...

destroxxi

Phrourach
You can't really compare their players to the players of former EN, the talent of EN blows the drama gangs out of the water :p

Sides add in the fact almost all of EN leaders are retired and most of the players as well. EN will not come back till Kronnos gets on and says he wants to play again and puts a call out. THAT would be the ONLY way that EN comes back.