Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser46391

Appearances are often deceiving RT.

Externals don't tell the full story of Golgi, and as far as I am concerned...they never will. I am sure that many others feel similarly- for their own and different reasons.

Since this is Nagi-something or another, it's best to start a new chapter and put the Golgi playbook in the archives where it belongs.

Personally I try to learn from history so it doesn't repeat itself.

But thank you for telling me what's best. Can I assume since this tag isn't being used in 95 that you are affiliated to this comment more than needed and wanted to remain anon?

I will happy bet on WIB being here to return the favour in helping CS and TB B getting the crown though.

IMO those three are now the most dangerous alliance in the world regardless of how it might be denyed.

Either or, I think all three should be watched very closely by everyone with any sense from now on.

But then cagey, powerplay, diplomacy always causes mistrust in my book, so it kind of forces all options and conter actions to be considered and to do that you end up needing to do your homework, so if you'd like to give me the full story from your pov with regards to golgi. I'd not only appreciate it but be genuinly very interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51175

Hereford --------------------- i know where u are as soon as bp runns out ur toast! after that u pulled last time ...

DeletedUser51175

Il do a top 11 becouse im lazy and i like pandas soo .. haters gonna hate :p

1 No Drama -Paddle
2 Show Me Your Noobies -Biased My group
3 Backdoor Bandits -Swim
4 Devil's Advocates - i see some awesomeness here but float
5 HYDRA - Float
6 PIED - SINK
7 Anonymous - SInk
8 No More Drama SINK
9 Winter Knights SINK
10 Check Mate -SINK
11 Caustic Soda .Swim

does look like it can be a funn fight in the core though i might even gett to go against my old alliance leader stirlo ;)

aa3333a477727346b6dd3f4c309fad65.png

ps hate mail can be sent to: pandasAreAwesome@hotmail.com or posted inn : www.UneedToGetSOME.com

DeletedUser17513

thank you William for float :cool:
also i do not like that map.. devils are missing :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Explains why WIB are here then.

So you will be working with them and TB backdoor I take it?

Looks like you guys are te group to watch considering there are so many of you.

(I had to read up on he golgi forums for research for an age last night but glad I did now).

Don't tell me HF Girl has come here to cuddle again???? Last 3 worlds she has done it, all the while complaining bitterly about it. Hopefully for this worlds sake she doesn't try and emulate her hero again, team up with 8 different alliances to try and beat another 8 different alliances....BORING PLAYER BORING LEADER. Is what some would call a STARFISH

DeletedUser46391

Hereford --------------------- i know where u are as soon as bp runns out ur toast! after that u pulled last time ...
Hereford, or whatever your name is.. stop pming me in game, it will not save you.

Wouldn't you need to drop the Nap between CS TB B and boobies to be able to actually do that first?

its "May Bee Cra Zee"

Makes the time stamp of the reply from before all the more interesting.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Each new world should be just that a new world .
All dramas and issues left behind. Its a game and supposed to be fun.
Its a escape from RL and as such people shouldnt bring there BS to the game.
Grep is a funny game and as we go from world to world we sometimes play with our enemies in our alliance and find we are fighing friends.
It should be a game of honour and trust , but I know alot of it now isnt .
I have a great band of friends and team mates who are very loyal, I am fortunate that we are all great team mates and thats not something thats given in grep you have to earn it

DeletedUser17513

Wouldn't you need to drop the Nap between CS TB B and boobies to be able to actually do that first?

Makes the time stamp of the reply from before all the more interesting.

well its logical that they wont fight each others so early in game, however if they have NAP or not, it wont stop whats coming, and that is war between noobies and bandits, and its the prime fight to watch for this world at least, wanted to say war between Devils and No drama would be another interesting fight to see, however guess what.. a lot of drama happened and they are now 3 separate alliances in each others core :D:D:D

DeletedUser49059

Don't tell me HF Girl has come here to cuddle again???? Last 3 worlds she has done it, all the while complaining bitterly about it. Hopefully for this worlds sake she doesn't try and emulate her hero again, team up with 8 different alliances to try and beat another 8 different alliances....BORING PLAYER BORING LEADER. Is what some would call a STARFISH

Awe Ranga, can't we just be friends?

Even Nisa's tried it- and we used to fight like cats and dogs.

I can feel your hatred from here. New world, new playbook.

Maybe we can start by leaving the snuggle fest up to Ocean 55 (except for Evil of course- I hear he's got a snoring problem, heard oceans and alliances away)...funny how it always happens there, isn't it?

DeletedUser17513

sorry beth i cant help myself i love ocean 55.. but i hardly sleep these days, a lot of fun to be had :rolleyes:

DeletedUser51786

New World New Server leave old world behind that is how I know it

Ranga1

Strategos
Awe Ranga, can't we just be friends?

Even Nisa's tried it- and we used to fight like cats and dogs.

I can feel your hatred from here. New world, new playbook.

Maybe we can start by leaving the snuggle fest up to Ocean 55 (except for Evil of course- I hear he's got a snoring problem, heard oceans and alliances away)...funny how it always happens there, isn't it?

:D I dunno what your feeling cos it aint hate, your not worth the hate, no one is in Grepo cos its a GAME. Something you will do well to remember this server! Already you pacted on this server....typical damn cuddlers ruining the game, oh and spies too as above....Lets see if you can go this world alone beth, cos there are no maybe's about you, your definitely crazy...