Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Ranga1

Strategos
Wont happen, both are extremely aggressive top notch players that love to cuddle. I hope i'm wrong, if so ill ban myself from externals :D

klskr

Phrourach
Doubt this is going to be taken seriously, but I say there will be a large war between Caustic Soda and Show Me Your Noobies.

Winner has extreme advantage.
i love world war when all top alliance fighting each other and making big diplomatic decision
if top 2 pro alliance fight the other alliance will also join the war(fantasy)
please add who is fighting whom or city takeovers in next top 12

Last edited:

DeletedUser17513

well i can probably tell you right now who is fighting who but it isnt much :oops:

DeletedUser22977

Hey Guys... You know what would be awesome here? A top 12... because that would be on topic!

Ask and ye shall receive

Top 12 list

1 - These guys. They are doing lots of stuff. They got lots of points
2 - These other guys. Not quite as awesome as the first guys, but still pretty awesome.
3 - Then there's these guys...
4 - Then some other guys who are pretty damn awesome, but have girlfriends.
5 - 10 A bunch of guys who may or may not be affiliated with the other guys the next time we talk about these guys
11 - Wonders how to even attain 5-10 guy status
12 - future farm for all the other guys

klskr

Phrourach
Ask and ye shall receive

Top 12 list

1 - These guys. They are doing lots of stuff. They got lots of points
2 - These other guys. Not quite as awesome as the first guys, but still pretty awesome.
3 - Then there's these guys...
4 - Then some other guys who are pretty damn awesome, but have girlfriends.
5 - 10 A bunch of guys who may or may not be affiliated with the other guys the next time we talk about these guys
11 - Wonders how to even attain 5-10 guy status
12 - future farm for all the other guys
I love to be in no. 4

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Hey guys ! here's a top 10, I barely know the alliances but i'm going to give it a shot from what I've seen so far.

1- Caustic Soda : They have tough leadership, Solid Players, and Secure back ( to the west) where they can flee to during their hard times so they can have a break. Meanwhile, them and Show Me Your Noobies are avoiding each other , which is for the sake of both . -Swim
2- Show Me Your Noobies : They have a very good leadership, and SOLID players, but I assume when the hard times are going to come, they'll be the first to fall down . Surrounded by all type of big alliances ( No Vents), they didn't secure their back . -Swim meanwhile (-Sink when they start their big wars)
3- Enough Is Enough : Very decent alliance, with decent players, their position is good, they have a secure back (East). -Swim
4- Check Mate : Leadership seems to be decent and going on the right track. They seem to be solid, with a lot of back doors where they can expand. -Swin
5- This Is Not A Drill: Far from the hot area, no trouble , nothing at all, they can expand easily and will survive for the meantime , they have to get themselves ready before the north starts bombarding the south (WINTER IS COMING GUYS , PREPARE) -Swin Meanwhile
6- Caustic Juice : Sister
7- Written In Blood : Kinda Close to the hot area, I guess the first clash between the north and the south will be with this alliance so probably they wont survive it. -Sink
8- Pied : Stretched out through the map, They'll fall very soon. -Sink
9- Hydra : Very bad position, Surrounded by enemies. They'll Fall soon . -Sink
10- NorthLanders : They Seem to be recruiting and fleeing to the south more and more, so they can stay away from the hot area. We Will be seeing , Sims world here. -Swin meanwhile

That's it for me guys, I'm sure things gonna be different when the diplomats put their nose into stuff and sort it out :p

Van Helsing

Phrourach
like erefordgrl.more...just chause specific post...but cant find you list...so zero maked right 30% chause it is start... i see more 40% alliances soon will be pacted or napt...so 4 alliances race for ww victory.other are just open sources...my opinion...
those alliances will grow ...who get rimmed soon, but survive...chause active ofencive alliances(we know who are they) give them right to grow faster, via bp.but i hope they dont stay turtle after rim and been taked as target/thret...

sry my english...buti hope you get my point
it is my opinion...

be cool guyes...Ouuyee

Yeah - I get what you are saying - you'll get rimmed - lol
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

DeletedUser46395

Well since my last Top 12 there have been some significant changes. Diplomatic dancing and hugging continues, so again I'll leave that aside and base it on other factors.

1. Caustic Soda - Swim. Nothing's changed in my opinion of this lot.
2. Show me your Noobies - Swim. Or this lot.
3. Enough is Enough - Swim. Have put Drama behind them, and doing well enough.
4. Check Mate - Swim. Yeah, looking good for now in a decent spot.
5. This Is Not A Drill - Swim. Bunch of noobs, but in a decent position.
6. Caustic Juice - Float. Don't want to upset Shaz again, but CS's junior wing.
7. Written in Blood - Float. Bit of a dodgy position, will be interesting to see how they cope. Float because they have some very decent players.
8. PIED - Sink. Dodgy position, internal problems.
9. Hydra - Sink. Dodgy position, and I suspect they will make poor decisions which will lead to their early demise.
10. The Berzerker Brigade - Float. I recognise them, decent players, will see what they can do here.
11. Northlanders - Sink. Lost a shedload of cities in the last 12 hours, fallen out of the top 10 and I don't fancy their chances.
12. Rejects - Sink. Some very good players there, but too many big guys nearby, I think.

DeletedUser21287

1. Caustic Soda - Swim. Class players and excellent location. Former enemies (almost all of them) so I know what this team are capable of. Strong leadership and with plenty of room to expand to our West and a tight solid core there is no question we will swim.
2. Show me your Noobies - Swim. More class players and equally good leadership. Reputation for staying the distance and battle hardened players. Judging by their location their diplo needs to work overtime and depending how the wars develop it will be interesting to see how they handle it. Tight core will help and more than enough experience to see it through.
3. Enough is Enough - Swim. Strong players however from previous world a bunch of simmers (own opinion of past world). Stay out of trouble and then try to cause a bit of havoc as the world ends.They do have a tight core however sandwiched between 2 top alliances. Do the leaders have what it takes collectively to fight it out with the best, we know some individuals do but when all is said and done only the best teams remain.
4. Check Mate - Swim. I dont know anything about these guys however like Caustic they are in the same position as us but to the East. Tight core and it will be very interesting to see who they go after and who they ally with. To their West and Southern borders they must look for a real war. Could be the dark horse in this world.
5. This Is Not A Drill - Swim. Some very familiar faces here however I do not know their leadership. When the defence and offence tabs are both 6 pages long do they have the organisation to fight it out with the above 4? Regardless they are also in a great location with no threat to their Southern or Western borders. Plenty of food to their East and the only main alliance that can threaten them is Caustic to their North. Diplo has 1 job and that is to NAP with Caustic and then you can wreak havoc on the rest.
6. Caustic Juice - Swim. See 1
7. Written in Blood - Swim. These guys won't only swim in this world but they will be showing us all the strokes. The tightest bunch of team mates in the world with solid leadership and they are building a strong core. Some old scores to settle with Enough is Enough players would be a logical war considering they are too far from the other larger alliances. Whatever happens they will be here at the end and will play a vital part in determining the winners.
8. PIED - Sink. I don't know their players and to be honest they could not have picked a worse location to start the world. I actually think had they have joined on the rim they could have developed nicely but at the moment they are just food. They will be gone in 2 weeks at most with the strongest splitting between then top alliances.
9. Hydra/2 - Sink. Same as PIED i'm afraid guys
10. The Berzerker Brigade - Sink. These guys will most likely become food for Enough is Enough and WIB and then the strongest teaming up with either of them to fight a bigger war. Sadly we all know these servers end up with 1 main war and the rest are just skirmishing. When they disband who will they join? Sink simply because of location.
11. Northlanders - Float. Float for now based on location. It all depends on how quickly they can grow and what WIB do to their East. This is not a Drill may look for harder action therefore it is important they watch their backs. The big 3 alliances are too far away for them therefore they must fight it out, possibly eat a few Hydra players and then have a shot at WIB.
12. Rejects - Sink. Not in the auto map however they seem to be in 44/54 therefore sink because of the quality of players in this area. Again those who wish to stay and are worthy will end up being picked up by the big 3.

What the world needs to keep it interesting.

Caustic v This is not a Drill
Show me your Noobies v Check Mate
Enough is Enough v WIB

We don't want several alliances ganging up on another. This is what causes all the animosity in the external. Just good old fashioned battles.

DeletedUser

Ranga , tell me 10 top names from both teams please to tell u if they will fight one day :eek:

destroxxi

Phrourach
Nisa you can see the top names the big alliances will fight eventually to who v who no idea but we will see you can't win the world with multiple alliance anymore so no massive coalitions if people want a crown.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
We don't want several alliances ganging up on another. This is what causes all the animosity in the external. Just good old fashioned battles.

lol all this server is one big coalition..

o44 Caustic Soda pacted with Show Me Your Noobies
o45 This is not a drill pacted with HYDRA
o54 Check Mate pacted with Show Me Your Noobies
o55 Enough is Enough pacted with Written In Blood

soon there will be new PACTS, thats all you do in this sim world