Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser49059

no judging here.. i said i was wondering, and i am

Here's the best solution EK...have enough respect for KT to ask him privately what he's doing, why, and let's leave everyone's person business...personal.

RL friendships don't mean you "HAVE" to play with someone in the game...anyone that holds a game over someone's friendship in real life...well, I guess I would have to question whether they were really your friend or not to begin with.

DeletedUser49059

haha shaz to many doing that here that or beth recruits them

LOL...Phil, the best way to keep your BP score up in the game would be to quit trolling the externals, trying to recruit our some of our best players and our diplomat...and stop pouting about the fact they didn't jump at the chance to join you yet.

FYI...with regards to the pity party over Goldzdigger- she saved my arse in one world when she really didn't have to. She's a compassionate and decent human being. Had I not blown her off in Golgi for being under a new ID, she would have been invited to join us from the get-go. She found us again this server, and I apologized to her for the unfair treatment in the last world we were on together.

If you call that recruiting...pretty sure I won't be losing sleep over it. I think I will just work on staying ahead of you in BP...so much more fun.
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

Ruthie2

Phrourach
worst top12 I ever read..

1. Caustic Soda - good leaders? shaz or these little jokers mauro & steve? Or Beth who never fails lol Pacted With everyone around.. well done fighting with Nr.43 Danish Vikings and Nr.102
Gold Traders!
2. Show me your Noobies - strong?! good core again? swim only if they hold their non-aggression pact with o44 and o55. At least they fight with Nr.20 Great Global Warriors and other MRAs.. leaders, just a bunch of noobies, like phil who provoke ban after being owned.
3. Enough is Enough - only ones who will swim from the current top12, but again, no leadership.. so best players will set apart from the rest and make their own team.
4. Check Mate - one golder and his MRA band.. will be eaten by bigger MRA
5. This is not a Drill - don't know these njubs, but looks like they are pacted in their sim ocean 45 with another MRA 8. HYDRA and 12. HYDRA 2
6. Caustic Juice -
joke.
7. Written in blood - pacted with everyone like always, at least Ruth has her own fan club.. maybe because she post a picture of nice looking girl with a "C" size breasts and her name above it. But if you are looking for crown this is probably the right place, Ruth always join / cooperate with winning coalition

others are just dead weight..

Only good alliance in this sim world is Carnufex, but I hear their leader is too busy with en92.. so he is going to ghost sooner or later.

You talk alot of BS as usual kurb..
YOU taking so much notice of a profile picture shows where your brain is at.
I will always do the best I can for our alliance but I have never pacted with eveyone, what planet you on.

DeletedUser54360

i don't know to write top 12, can you make us laugh like a lot sir by doing so instead of me?
According to you it would never happen Actually this is good for BABY Krakens as well . So drink a portion of humility an dlets hav ea new Top 12 sink or swim I am dying to know what direction LOTR is expected to go next..

I can guess your considered opinion - buy I mean complied by a sensible objective commentator - that would be nice..

DeletedUser17513

No idea, i don't even look at LOTR because of your location, which is not in our direction or interest, so can't help you there mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17513

This is my first Top 12.. so please be gentle with negative comments :oops:

1. Show Me Your Noobies - Swim
Very experienced leadership who knows how to do their business and do what is best for their alliance and their members. Quality battle hardened and well known members for playing under much worse conditions than they are in this world.
Going strong and expanding in ocean 54, cleaning up the mess and taking leftover cities after their war with Check Mate. Rumors say that they coordinated OPs on CM with Tercios de Flandes so CM is forced to fight on 2 fronts. Official NAPs with Caustic alliances and EiE alliances to determine borders grant them clear vision on location to focus on.
2. Caustic Soda - Swim
Taking on 3-5 different alliances in ocean 44 alongside with their secondary ally. Leadership with previous experience, alongside good experienced fighters who continue to core up in ocean 44. For now they are not slowing down and most probably heading to borders with rim oceans surrounding their core ocean. Official NAP with SMYN give them opertunity not to worry and to focus their expansion and war in ocean 44.
3. Enough is Enough - Swim for now
Reason for my judgment of their future is because they have few heavy hitters in ocean 55 that actively participate and expand, while rest of them just sim around and depend on Evil Bad Guy who clearly does his own thing as per usual. With recent merge of The Berzaker Brigade gave them good foothold in ocean 65 which indicates their intentions of expanding there, however this merge left a lot of original players of EiE in ocean 55 sitting ducks and with no food left around, so simming in EiE alliances has gone up from previous(already moderate) amounts to high. Official NAP with SMYN gives them focus on ocean 65 while being fully packed and sharing forums with WiB helps them with ocean 65 expansion and defense against ocean 65 alliance called Noobs. Having Moderate amount of cities in ocean 54 might make their NAP with SMYN end prematurely as soon as SMYN set their goals on finalizing ocean 54 clean up.
4. This is not a Drill - Swim
This alliance started small and more less no one payed much attention to them and underestimated their alliance coordination and firepower. Having experienced leader who is a great diplomat makes things for them fairly easy at this time. Recently they are showing everyone that they are here to have fun, fight, take over ocean 45 and stay. Their current diplomacy relations to others are unknown to me, so wont say anything regarding this. Mini OPs against Northlanders are proving to be perfect way of conquering their enemies while coring up as they should be doing in ocean 45.
5. Caustic Juice - See No.2
6. Written in Blood - Swim

This alliance alongside many others alliances/players coming have came here as premade group from previous Golgi world. They know how to play the game with experienced leadership and players who know what needs to be done. Having NAP with Varangian Guard limits their expansion to ocean 56 which might have been their best direction of expansion, however full pact wtih EiE alliances makes expansion into ocean 65 logical and rather easy. While cleaning up their side of south O55, they are slowly expanding into ocean 65 to fight Noobs.
7. See No.3 .
8. See No.6 .
9. HYDRA - Slowly Sinking

While being in really hard location to fight everyone around them selves it is only matter of time until they sink.
Their future is being delayed by other major alliances prioritizing on other alliances who are or might become future threat.
10. Varagian Guard - Swim
Lead by experienced leader Timothy Dewey they are cleaning up ocean 56 and slowly expanding to ocean 46. Having NAP with WiB gives them opportunity to safely secure their core ocean and expand to ocean 46.
11. Lords of the Rim - Sink
Originally cored up in edge of 53/64 border while still being in ocean 54, they seem to have picked up members of fallen alliance Check Mate that are getting eaten by SMYN and they continue to bleed cities on all fronts that they are currently on. Their only future can be in ocean 63 if they decide to relocate if not most of them will get rimmed. I do not know any diplomacy relations this alliance has so wont say anything regarding it.
12. Mad Dogs - Swim
Currently located in ocean 34 and on bordering cities with ocean 44 they are lead by Erik The Hungry who is experience leader. Only gaining cities at moderate rate and not losing any indicates that they are coring up and preparing for when Caustic alliances come their way. Their future in ocean 34 is bright and shinny however i can not say the same for their future in ocean 44 at this time. I have no intel on their diplomacy relations to other alliances so i will not speak about it.

Thank you for reading long version of current Top 12 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

Very experienced leadership who knows how to do their business and do what is best for their alliance and their members. Quality battle hardened and well known members for playing under much worse conditions than they are in this world.
Going strong and expanding in ocean 54, cleaning up the mess and taking leftover cities after their war with Check Mate. Rumors say that they coordinated OPs on CM with Tercios de Flandes so CM is forced to fight on 2 fronts. Official NAPs with Caustic alliances and EiE alliances to determine borders grant them clear vision on location to focus on.
2. Caustic Soda - Swim
Taking on 3-5 different alliances in ocean 44 alongside with their secondary ally. Leadership with previous experience, alongside good experienced fighters who continue to core up in ocean 44. For now they are not slowing down and most probably heading to borders with rim oceans surrounding their core ocean. Official NAP with SMYN give them opertunity not to worry and to focus their expansion and war in ocean 44.
Reason for my judgment of their future is because they have few heavy hitters in ocean 55 that actively participate and expand, while rest of them just sim around and depend on Evil Bad Guy who clearly does his own thing as per usual. With recent merge of The Berzaker Brigade gave them good foothold in ocean 65 which indicates their intentions of expanding there, however this merge left a lot of original players of EiE in ocean 55 sitting ducks and with no food left around, so simming in EiE alliances has gone up from previous(already moderate) amounts to high. Official NAP with SMYN gives them focus on ocean 65 while being fully packed and sharing forums with WiB helps them with ocean 65 expansion and defense against ocean 65 alliance called Noobs. Having Moderate amount of cities in ocean 54 might make their NAP with SMYN end prematurely as soon as SMYN set their goals on finalizing ocean 54 clean up.
This alliance started small and more less no one payed much attention to them and underestimated their alliance coordination and firepower. Having experienced leader who is a great diplomat makes things for them fairly easy at this time. Recently they are showing everyone that they are here to have fun, fight, take over ocean 45 and stay. Their current diplomacy relations to others are unknown to me, so wont say anything regarding this. Mini OPs against Northlanders are proving to be perfect way of conquering their enemies while coring up as they should be doing in ocean 45.

This alliance alongside many others alliances/players coming have came here as premade group from previous Golgi world. They know how to play the game with experienced leadership and players who know what needs to be done. Having NAP with Varangian Guard limits their expansion to ocean 56 which might have been their best direction of expansion, however full pact wtih EiE alliances makes expansion into ocean 65 logical and rather easy. While cleaning up their side of south O55, they are slowly expanding into ocean 65 to fight Noobs.
7. See No.3 .
8. See No.6 .

While being in really hard location to fight everyone around them selves it is only matter of time until they sink.
Their future is being delayed by other major alliances prioritizing on other alliances who are or might become future threat.
Lead by experienced leader Timothy Dewey they are cleaning up ocean 56 and slowly expanding to ocean 46. Having NAP with WiB gives them opportunity to safely secure their core ocean and expand to ocean 46.
Originally cored up in edge of 53/64 border while still being in ocean 54, they seem to have picked up members of fallen alliance Check Mate that are getting eaten by SMYN and they continue to bleed cities on all fronts that they are currently on. Their only future can be in ocean 63 if they decide to relocate if not most of them will get rimmed. I do not know any diplomacy relations this alliance has so wont say anything regarding it.
12. Mad Dogs - Swim
Currently located in ocean 34 and on bordering cities with ocean 44 they are lead by Erik The Hungry who is experience leader. Only gaining cities at moderate rate and not losing any indicates that they are coring up and preparing for when Caustic alliances come their way. Their future in ocean 34 is bright and shinny however i can not say the same for their future in ocean 44 at this time. I have no intel on their diplomacy relations to other alliances so i will not speak about it.

DeletedUser54067

2. Caustic Soda - Swim

7. See No.3 .
8. See No.6 .

12. Mad Dogs - Swim

Good Top 12, but this explains Kurbads Top 12 a lot. As someone who has been in this game for a while, why I am not an expert (or even a good player) this seems like a pact fest between the top alliances at the expense of smaller alliances. Who pacts with alliances in their ocean? Unless you guys plan on merging and having three academies then why are you allying with someone so close to you. If I was in Noobs, I would be pissed. Their are still dozens of players in mid 65 spawning everyday and the number three alliance is topping the ocean talk about killing the game. I would understand if they had taken out those in 55 first then targeting the rim, but does anyone even try to fight for control of two core oceans anymore? It seems like very few core alliances are playing traditional grepo. I don't deny they have good players but what is the number one and two doing NAPing each other when they started about 5 islands away from each other. Besides a stalemate the only thing I can see is a lot of backstabbing for this world to have a winner, then this world will be the new "(insert world here that had a lot of dirty tactics)".

This is it for my "rant" of the year.