Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser38693

I hope EiE implode! It's what they deserve. This world was the biggest joke right from the start, what a shame as it should of been great.
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser54360

In spirit of Christmas and Peace Break i have decided to publish brand new Top 12 and few dark horses on the rim(do not worry krakens are not included) .
This will have to do until the next year :).

1. Show Me Your Noobies - Swimming like great white shark.
Still No.1 in alliance rankings, number 1 in average pts as well, on second place on alliance attackers, and same in overall alliance fighters.
Ocean 54 is their home and so far they are immigrating ocean 54 players left and right for rim oceans.
With rather quick war with Check Mate, they have turned their sights on Tercios de Flandes and have taken 31 cities so far and lost 0.
With one their founder promising fireworks after New Year we can only hope that means new war such as Check Mate one, but it all remains to be seen.

2. Caustic Soda - Swim

No. 2 alliance, second in average pts, top both alliance attackers and overall fighters.
Ocean 44 is their current home, with finishing up other 44 alliances it seems they are moving and expanding in northern 45 atm, could that indicate future war with no.1 ocean 45 alliance?
We do not know yet for sure.

3. Enough is Enough - Float then slowly sink after event ends.

No. 3 alliance, third in average pts, No. 3 attacker and alliance overall fighters, they seem to be having growth issues despite hugging with every top alliance around them.
Their current home is northern 55 with gained foothold in ocean 65 due to the merge, which is starting to break now due to broken terms and conditions of merge between EiE and TBB.
Their expansion into only ocean that they can expand to ( due to overuse of diplomacy ) is ocean 65, which seems slowed down with them feeding their enemies with battle points and not much takeovers for their size.
Only way of conquest they have atm in ocean 65 is overpowering enemies with sheer numbers and event golding.
Current intel and some rumors still say they have: Full Pacts with Written in Blood, This is not a Drill, NAPs with SMYN and Caustic alliances, location wise they are hugging more alliances than Caustic, congrats on becoming biggest huggers in Top 12 in last 2 years, hope its all worth when same alliances turn on you or your members on you for lack of food due to too much diplomacy(smart leaders im guessing).

4. This is not a drill - Swim

No. 4 ally, 4th in average pts, 4th in both alliance attackers and overall fighters.
Their home is in ocean 45, with ocean 45 secured and under their command they face 2 rising problems, Caustic alliances expanding into northern 45 and Varangian Guard alliance coming into 45 from 46/56 rim oceans. Depending on moves they make, they can find them in harsh position and possibly in fight on 2 fronts which is almost never a good situation to be in. I really like these guys as alliance and hope they do well in this situation.
P.S. please ditch that stupid pact with EiE you know you dont need it lol

5. Written In Blood - Float

No. 5 ally, 5th in alliance attackers and 7th at overall alliance fighters.
Their home is center of ocean 55 and south of it, a lot of changes happened with this ally which in my opinion changes their previous Swim prediction.
While they were NAP-ed with Varangian guard, they have allowed them to grow in ocean 56 and prepare themselves for war that WiB did not seek, however they have found themselves in this position now.
Real fighting will most probably start after new year, so far few skirmishes but nothing serious enough to be called proper war.
With joint expansion to ocean 65 with EiE on hold, what does this mean for their Full Pact and shared forums in regards to ocean 65 expansion?

6. Caustic Juice - Swim
See number 2.

7. Varangian Guard - Float

They are mostly located in ocean 56 while slowly expanding into 46 and 45 at same time which is very impressive for their position on the rim !
Breaking NAP with WiB and becoming hostile they changed a lot and it seems that they will have a lot of work to do if they want to survive this upcoming war, most of the real fights will occur after new year. Good luck to both alliances as it will be tough fight.

8. Enuf is Enuf - Float then slowly sink after event ends
See number 3.

9. This is not a hammer - Swim
See number 4.

10. Blood Pressure - Float
See number 5.

11. MAD DOGS - Swim

Their home is ocean 34. While growing fast and coring up for possible dangers from top ocean 44 alliances, their fate is unclear as to how long their cities in ocean 44 will last, however i am almost certain that they will swim in their home ocean.
Currently in ocean domination war against black sails, good luck to both Mad and Angry dogs, cheering for you guys !

12. LORDS OF THE RIM - Sink in 54, Float in 63.

This alliance has been a punching bag for all alliances in ocean 54 so far, with many former CM members still having cities in ocean 54 it paints a target on their backs and predicts harsh sink inside this ocean. Aside from that this alliance might have a future in ocean 64 if their colonizations and conquests there bear some fruit.

Additional content:

Slap. - Swim
Not counting "This is not a drill" probably my second favorite alliance in this world(not only because of my young evil apprentice).
Currently located inside ocean 35 and dominating it with no issues what so ever. Taking cities from anyone that stands in their way, mostly DeathWatch atm, but their sights might be on ocean 45 in the near future, who knows.

Noobs - Float

They are located in ocean 65, in defending role against 4 much larger alliances that have full pacts between them.
Despite Thizzle being my brother, i cant predict his alliance as Swim nor sink but somewhat middle ground because their ally is still under pressure by MRA hordes however i must say they are holding well so far, gaining a lot of DBP for low losses in cities, they quickly replace lost cities which means their opponents, mainly EiE are not doing it right as per usual. I am almost certain things will change for better with time for this alliance, keep up the good work guys.

Thor - Swim

Currently located in ocean 53, they fight ocean domination war against Noobs incorporated, currently winning but there is still work to be done.
Don't know much about these guys but rather interested to see how they grow and in what direction. Good luck to you guys in your current war !

I hope you guys and gals liked my Christmas top 12 addition with Additional contents, you can always donate few manties to Evil Bad Guy if you really liked my edition. Thank you all and Merry Christmas and Happy New year !

Excellent job EK I could wish that we come out of it a bit better but facts are facts and have to be faced ,

On a separate note I and a few others been slagging HDTW over his profile.

In the interests of fairness I spoke with him and this is only (GREPO immigration) into other Allainces deemed terrritory

One of those witty contrivances that can sometimes go wrong.

Just thought it fair to set that particular record straight .