Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser46130

Noobies are a mix from allies and enemies from old worlds and im talking about waaay back, though if i recall KT is the only ex bees player here :).
In golgi i was a muskie :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46391

Noobies are a mix from allies and enemies from old worlds and im talking about waaay back, though if i believe KT is the only ex bees player :).
In golgi i was a muskie :)

Ahhhh so it's true KT was in the council at Bee's?

destroxxi

Phrourach
Only one CS player that was leadership in Yin/Yang is Martin, and he isn't in leadership in CS, at least i don't think he is. In fact, most of the people that are in CS were the ones who were against bloods players getting the crown.

Lol backwards as usual. We were against Musks getting the crown not WiB, All for it but then what happened magically majority of wib got absorbed into musks the rest rimmed and both got the crown yay. Smooth peddling there on Tims part.

Now I will say that Lady A and Hunny were against it KB didn't care. We honestly just were tired of the coalition and majority of musks leaders.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Only one CS player that was leadership in Yin/Yang is Martin, and he isn't in leadership in CS, at least i don't think he is. In fact, most of the people that are in CS were the ones who were against bloods players getting the crown.

^^^^ Hunny, karen, and kt were against it in golgi why they were in cs in golgi. Had nothing to do with the KB players. Almost the whole alliance wanted out sololy because of karlo and tim so shrug.

DeletedUser49059

Ahhhh so it's true KT was in the council at Bee's?

Hey DT, if you want to know about Golgi, I am sure that you could have signed up and played the server, just like those that did. What happened to KT -or any of our team- in Golgi...really none of your personal business (certainly NOT on the personal side).

You want to have it out with me personally over issues between you and I? I doubt Joey or Bear will approve of bringing that to an alliance level, now would they?

As for myself, I can hold a special place in my heart for you until the right server or opportunity, or until you choose to make amends.

One thing is certain- I will not hold our alliance members or goals "hostage" to personal grievances, exiting between you and I, that it appears you've chosen to bring public to attempt personal benefit/gain. Doing so most certainly is not to the benefit our alliance relations, and I can't fathom you thinking it to be of gain to yours to attempt a smear publicity stunt.

Until then...and as far as this server goes...you are most welcome to continue to deal with your "preferred" (and assigned
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
) diplomat.

DeletedUser49059

Curious as to what you mean by this? Please elaborate :)

Foo, and not to rehash a world that has finally ended, KB were there for one purpose and one purpose exclusively...to remove a specific player from the server. Sadly, I don't think anyone can say that they anticipated a whole alliance to ghost in the process, which left many of us (be it Bees, Muskies or Bloods) spiraling for answers and direction at the time. I suppose next time we should consider that something that an alliance would be willing to do...all for one person/player, or so it appeared at the time...and plan accordingly? LOL...

DeletedUser46108

Hey DT, if you want to know about Golgi, I am sure that you could have signed up and played the server, just like those that did. What happened to KT -or any of our team- in Golgi...really none of your personal business (certainly NOT on the personal side).

You want to have it out with me personally over issues between you and I?

Until then...and as far as this server goes...best for you to continue to deal with your "preferred" (and assigned
) diplomat.

Congratz on managing to pull off having the most bitter and butthurt comment on a forum where guys like Ev1l, hardein and Stirlo have been regulars. Remarkable

DeletedUser17513

Congratz on managing to pull off having the most bitter and butthurt comment on a forum where guys like Ev1l, hardein and Stirlo have been regulars. Remarkable

seems legit, with addition that i don't feel like talking about past worlds during new one :)
i just enjoy trolling guys on this forum regarding this current world :D

DeletedUser46130

^^^^ Hunny, karen, and kt were against it in golgi why they were in cs in golgi. Had nothing to do with the KB players. Almost the whole alliance wanted out sololy because of karlo and tim so shrug.
Noted, not what i asked though, i would like for you to explain the backwards comment to me.

DeletedUser46391

You want to have it out with me personally over issues between you and I? I doubt Joey or Bear will approve of bringing that to an alliance level, now would they?

As for myself, I can hold a special place in my heart for you until the right server or opportunity, or until you choose to make amends.

One thing is certain- I will not hold our alliance members or goals "hostage" to personal grievances, exiting between you and I, that it appears you've chosen to bring public to attempt personal benefit/gain. Doing so most certainly is not to the benefit our alliance relations, and I can't fathom you thinking it to be of gain to yours to attempt a smear publicity stunt.

Until then...and as far as this server goes...you are most welcome to continue to deal with your "preferred" (and assigned
) diplomat.

:)

Well at least you're sure. I am going to ignore your attempts at censoring/green lighting what I am allowed and not allowed to ask though. That's verging on not very nice.

I do like the fact that you are already doing what was predicted and thank you.

Keep up that divide, conquer, smear and threat tactic and i'm sure now everybody is aware of it, it will work wonders.

P.s I would be happy to be to deal with you on a diplomacy front. Door is always open.

destroxxi

Phrourach

Kt has not been on a council since Abdera with Kron in EN. KT played in Bees left to fight every one in CS. Now Monsieur, why would KT do that and why would it matter lets see, Foo might know the answer to it! I know I do seeing as I am part of it, figured it out yet? No? okay since you asked so nicely I'll explain, it's called being friends bud. Kt, Pat, Eng, and I have played together since Ithaca soo pretty much years where one goes all will follow most of the time least. Hope that helps. DT

I'll even clarify it to you as a KB council member, Bees council was HG, Nemo, Jamezy, and Myself with Pat chiming in on occasion.

DeletedUser17513

As far as i remember both you destro and kt had council access in Bees with exception of you having leader rights as well.
Tho i do not want to speak of golgi, you cant really say its not true or deny it because i was there at beginning until mid stages of the world.

DeletedUser46391

Kt has not been on a council since Abdera with Kron in EN. KT played in Bees left to fight every one in CS. Now Monsieur, why would KT do that and why would it matter lets see, Foo might know the answer to it! I know I do seeing as I am part of it, figured it out yet? No? okay since you asked so nicely I'll explain, it's called being friends bud. Kt, Pat, Eng, and I have played together since Ithaca soo pretty much years where one goes all will follow most of the time least. Hope that helps. DT

I'll even clarify it to you as a KB council member, Bees council was HG, Nemo, Jamezy, and Myself with Pat chiming in on occasion.

I really appreciate this bud. It seems like the drama levels of that world were cranked up to personal and it probably will have an effect on this one.

Can you foresee the effect being huge or more of a petty thing?

DeletedUser49059

I really appreciate this bud. It seems like the drama levels of that world were cranked up to personal and it probably will have an effect on this one.

Can you foresee the effect being huge or more of a petty thing?

What happened in Golgi was personal for a member...not a council member nor active leader on this server. It's also not fair to that individual to continue to try to rehash it publicly, as it seems you would prefer regardless of being asked to leave it be- both privately and publicly.

KT's council membership was very limited in Golgi - EK is correct that he had access for a period of time. At the start of the server in that world as a designated diplo to NB primarily, and then he had to step away from the game for personal reasons for a while.

He is not the key you seem to need to be searching for with regards to our alliance, nor is his departure to Noobies. That was a personal decision.