Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser46391

What happened in Golgi was personal for a member...not a council member nor active leader on this server. It's also not fair to that individual to continue to try to rehash it publicly, as it seems you would prefer regardless of being asked to leave it be- both privately and publicly.

KT's council membership was very limited in Golgi - EK is correct that he had access for a period of time. At the start of the server in that world as a designated diplo to NB primarily, and then he had to step away from the game for personal reasons for a while.

He is not the key you seem to need to be searching for with regards to our alliance, nor is his departure to Noobies. That was a personal decision.

I actually don't really care what happened B. What I care about is how that effect's this world (If you hadn't noticed). Nice try at smearing again, though it's like you have a bee in your bonnet about something.

TBH I just find how intermingled you all seem to be very interesting as it increases the likely hood that there will be those oh so predictable coalitions.

As far as this is concerned

He is not the key you seem to need to be searching for with regards to our alliance, nor is his departure to Noobies. That was a personal decision.

It is interesting. Always thought it's the people that make grep fun as opposed to the game.

Anyway.

Destroxxi can you foresee the previous war based histories and collaborations being huge?

Or more of a petty thing that will trickle over to every other world the old crews choose to join?

DeletedUser49059

I actually don't really care what happened B. What I care about is how that effect's this world (If you hadn't noticed).

Jamie, if you don't care then why continue to attempt to pry?

Or more of a petty thing that will trickle over to every other world the old crews choose to join?

As for our previous wars...be it Sinope, Abdera or Golgi...they are just that. Previous. There are a lot of people that have the capabilities of leaving worlds past be just that- past. We all move forward working with new teams and new leadership, new friends made from one server to the next. Our crew has never been "exactly" the same from Sinope to Abdera, Abdera to Golgi, Golgi to here. Poops and I were enemies on Sinope. By your own personal admission to me, your leadership team is the similarly mixed from one world to this one.

In fact...your own alliance roster is a perfect example of intermingling of old alliances into new, and people "reinventing" themselves from pasts that could have haunted them- successfully I might add, and congrats to them for that, and their "new start" on "grepo life". And as far as that goes...pretty sure you have one of our most trusted former members in your founder's ranks and several players among your alliance roster.

DeletedUser17513

wow.. no offense to you guys but you both suck and cant drop this subject prior to it becoming a big deal here..

DeletedUser51423

OK, I'm stepping in now, this has gone on long enough and quite frankly is no longer amusing. If you have something to discuss about another server, find your way to that forum. If you need help remembering what server this is, it's Nagidos. Please, don't make me find my ruler... :p

DeletedUser17513

This might be first and last time you see me agreeing with magic, but hey.. its on spot

DeletedUser21560

Well that escalated quickly, lets get back on point

Anyone noticing EiE getting smaller?

DeletedUser17513

Well that escalated quickly, lets get back on point

Anyone noticing EiE getting smaller?

no, not really its not like i look at them in rankings but i do hear they are kicking players out left and right, reason unknown

DeletedUser

no, not really its not like i look at them in rankings but i do hear they are kicking players out left and right, reason unknown
Think there are players not participating in Enuf is Enuf or being deadweights. They starting to drop

DeletedUser46108

Top players like Assault and Spawn leaving, with people like Rsgamer, Kamikaze and Vlad ghosting MIGHT have had an impact also.
Vlad as early as last night being 4th in world-ranking by points at the time

DeletedUser9267

Yes we lost a few for different reasons, too bad they could not enjoy this game in our ranks.
Word of advise to the new players, in my time I've played with the best and the worst. What counts here is, if your team is half descent don't give up, even the seemingly bad leadership decisions tend to fix themselves as long as the team effort remains high. It might take a bit longer but in the long run it's ok.
If you think you can do better please step up and try the leadership hat. Most likely you'll realize that it takes a huge effort to keep that hat on your head.
What really bugs me is people that are considered good players with great stats, just dropping off in a way that harms the alliance that harbored them while they were growing.
Everyone has different playing styles and everyone has different personal goals.
I am going to be the best strategic leader in this game.
I am going to be the best killer in this game.
I am going to be the best defender in this game.
I am just playing for fun and enjoy meeting new people here.
I am playing this game only when I am bored.
I am just Evil and I like being a spy. ( No offense to peps with "Evil" in their game name:)
I am ZEUS the Allmighty.
These are just a few examples of player types that exist in pretty well every alliance.
Stay the course, fight even when all seems lost, don't just quit and if you have to do it, do it properly.
At the end of the world the winner will be determined by determination, skill and luck.
As the best nemesis I've met in this game once told me, I'll take luck over skill any day;)

KM

DeletedUser9267

that happened in Grep before gold could buy you a victory bud. The amount of effort needed to get you a victory against a good opponent back then is a small percentage of what's is needed now. The difference is that now it costs money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17513

then why talk about luck over skill..
skill is now most important thing to have to keep up and fight these golders that obviously have lack of skill.

DeletedUser9267

skill is always important but some times luck over rides it.
Is that all that you got from what I said?
That was a comforting comment of my opponent when luck helped him beat my bottom part, it just stuck with me. He could have rubbed it it in but he didn't.
Again the difference between now and then is that the good players that are not willing or can not spend some cash to play this game are at a disadvantage. Of course if you look hard enough there are ways to minimize that disadvantage as you pointed out in a previous post.

DeletedUser48538

I think its worth paying a lil for fun, it is here. Fighting serious golders can be real fun. I like a lot of the top 10s