Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser46130

I dont expect any likes . :p

Good cause you ain't getting any :p
When i said the world needed a bad guy, i didn't mean you :D, you're a non factor, only reason you still exist is cause we let you exist. Your ranking don't mean squat, EiE is #2 fighter, yet they are sinking faster then the titanic, they are either merging with bloods, or their leaders are jumping ship. I see you're following the leadership manual of EBG and jumping to another ocean, talk about staying and fighting huh?
You talk a big game about your team yet 80% of them asked to join us when we really opped you, ofc we told them no, cause they are food, like you, a few even begged to spy for us, we don't play like that.

You talk so much about our team yet know nothing about us, how could you, this team is brand new...
I can tell you something about us though almost every player in SMYN has played every world they really played from start to finish, this world isn't gonna be different. And if I have to leave this world before it ends it will be because of RL.

Good job on alienating every single alliance in the top 12, your only chance to stand against us was to form a coalition and make this world interesting for us, but you failed cause you're a wingnut, a non factor and a fool, you insulting bear only proves that.
Instead of doing actual diplo with your *** in hand, like you should have been doing, you kept preaching how awesome you are, how you're a legend that won 3 worlds or something, simmers crowns? How many of those worlds have you lead yourself to the W?

Edit: The mods removed my link so i'll say it here again.
Know your place, trash

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46395

Bear put the beer down for a bit- look outside your cosy little club of yes men - extract all tongues from exterraneous orifices -- and do a proper analyis based upon BP/ POINTS ratio .. then repeat your irrational prediction.

Can't think of a more stupid idea. Those that come out well on that sort of analysis are those who are having their butts kicked - lots of DBP and relatively few points, because they're losing cities. If you had the sense to look back, you will see I've explained before that total BP and DBP are a crazy way to look at rankings because they don't take defeat into account.
It's precisely BECAUSE your BP/Points ratio is high that I know you're losing; you're not a threat to anybody, and your leadership guarantees that. Only alliance you can really hit is SMYN, and you're running away from them to sim on the rim, where you can build enough cities to not really have a very good go at WWs. Possibly a wise choice, but it doesn't stack up with all your garbage talk.

Beer Wench

Phrourach
Who is gonna do the next top 4? Now that EiEiO is sinking fast after 3 ops, only the top 4 matter. Rest are academies and/or non factors. Will anyone besides SMYN attack a top 5 alliance?

DeletedUser31163

no doubt Beer, this server is a joke when it comes to fighting. We are halfway through the server and none of the top alliances fighting anyone. Apparently the rim is enough of a challenge for them Caustic been beating up on 1 mil, 1.5 mil and 500k alliances for weeks. Drill, u guys doing the same, your only major growth is sucking up people who have been defeated. Good move I think. Taking in nassk (traitor) and move., sonjathered. Great grabs to be honest. Everyone is all in there glory. "we smashing ops" no doubt you beating people 1/20th your size. The accomplishment must be uber satisfitying!!!

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Well, I feel like clearing things out, especially for ktomic.

Caustic took down Mad Dogs, Mad dogs weren't so easy as you think they are, but apparently u guys underestimate all the other alliances and give all the attention to points. Same example, LOTR u been hitting them for too long and unable to kick them out of 54

Points are nothing, main reason alliances keep falling so fast against SMYN , beside that u hit them hard, is the drama that always erupts in those alliances and helps in them falling apart.
I must say , if u think u had a war with Check Mate, then think again, check mate fell faster than any alliance could fall.

If u think u had a war with EIE , then think again lol.... they fell so fast aswell, all because players turning coat on ur first hit on them.

Last thing I want to say, early big wars helps in killing the server fast, save the big wars for later on. Big wars are coming, but no need to rush it.. don't kill the world early because ur bored

DeletedUser46108

Hey. Didn't you have a different alliance. What happened to them?
Hmm a 1v7 war consisting of 70 randoms put together VS several premades, some even with academies. But hey, pretty impressive,
The irony of SMYN is so ridiculous its unreal, you brag about a war that never existed that was a massacre 10:1 ratio counting players, yet you mash Soda for killing remains of Dogs and Drill for killing remains of Northlanders.

Dogs once looked like an exciting prospect, so did Northlanders. You know why neither of them no longer looks exciting? Because Soda and Drill stopped them and are killing them off as they flee further out on the rim in their respective direction and become even more irrelevant.

And to KT who seems to have short-term memory, you took in the best player in EiE, the rest went to Blood or elsewhere, you took in some of the best in CM, even under attack from other alliances. So do you how do you manage to justify lashing out on others for doing it?
Sonja was coming to Drill for a long time, if you didnt know that is your problem.

DeletedUser31163

Move. Who from caustic came to Noobies? Other than myself? And which of the best players we took in from EiE? I think you got your facts mixed mate. You got all this talk form a guy who got his *** crushed. After smashing internals that youa re the best, however you are in a differnt alliance! Good for you. I got no issues with drill. As I said, they made some great recruitment deals, still doesn't change the fact you got smoked!! How are we supposed to know sonya coming to u, EiE is not my aliance mate.

DeletedUser31163

Move. Who from caustic came to Noobies? Other than myself? And which of the best players we took in from EiE? I think you got your facts mixed mate. You got all this talk form a guy who got his *** crushed. After smashing internals that youa re the best, however you are in a differnt alliance! Good for you. I got no issues with drill. As I said, they made some great recruitment deals, still doesn't change the fact you got smoked!! How are we supposed to know sonya coming to u, EiE is not my aliance mate.
funny thing, Move, you had a big mouth before at beginning of server, you nearly got rimmed. only reason you didn't was cause you ran from your team , leaving the rest high and dry. I am not a leader here, you in fact WERE. Says alot about you to leave your team though.

DeletedUser46108

Quote me where I talked about SMYN recruiting from Soda? Oh right I didnt.
No I didnt get my facts mixed and yes I will gladly tell you who you took in from EiE, CM whoever you would like mate. Does Thibs sound familiar? I bet he does to both Noobies and EiE. Skuduish wasnt recruited from CM? There are lots of examples.
How can you come on the externals denying you took in these players? Do I know more about your alliances recruiting than you do or have you completely forgotten what you guys have been up to.

Sonja was coming for a long time, I have chat logs going way back that its only been a matter of time. She has been under attack for a good while, its pretty pathetic if you honestly believe she came because of continously getting attacked, when its blatantly obvious it was because of the Blood-EiE merge.

DeletedUser46108

funny thing, Move, you had a big mouth before at beginning of server, you nearly got rimmed. only reason you didn't was cause you ran from your team , leaving the rest high and dry. I am not a leader here, you in fact WERE. Says alot about you to leave your team though.
You are lying and you know it so well. Name one player that was left out to dry? You cant because it didnt happen. Everyone left for Noobies, Soda, LOTR, EiE, restarted, quit etc etc.
The rest and me, WE were the ones left out to dry by the people that fled. And as you may have noticed, I brought those people with me. Infact it was they who wanted to relocate, I just chose the destination because the rim didnt interest me.
It doesnt take big brain-capacity to check the story by reading through this external-forum, or why dont you ask some of your teammates from CM? Or in Soda, Blood wherever.

None from CM where left out, they either left themselves or were brought with the rest.

DeletedUser31163

haha, you are talking about people before I was even in noobies, so yes you should know more about what happened in that time frame. And sorry when you mentioned CM, I though of caustic. CM doesn't mean a thing to me, wasn't playing at the time your so called alliance existed.

DeletedUser54360

Good cause you ain't getting any :p
When i said the world needed a bad guy, i didn't mean you :D, you're a non factor, only reason you still exist is cause we let you exist. Your ranking don't mean squat, EiE is #2 fighter, yet they are sinking faster then the titanic, they are either merging with bloods, or their leaders are jumping ship. I see you're following the leadership manual of EBG and jumping to another ocean, talk about staying and fighting huh?
You talk a big game about your team yet 80% of them asked to join us when we really opped you, ofc we told them no, cause they are food, like you, a few even begged to spy for us, we don't play like that.

You talk so much about our team yet know nothing about us, how could you, this team is brand new...
I can tell you something about us though almost every player in SMYN has played every world they really played from start to finish, this world isn't gonna be different. And if I have to leave this world before it ends it will be because of RL.

Good job on alienating every single alliance in the top 12, your only chance to stand against us was to form a coalition and make this world interesting for us, but you failed cause you're a wingnut, a non factor and a fool, you insulting bear only proves that.
Instead of doing actual diplo with your *** in hand, like you should have been doing, you kept preaching how awesome you are, how you're a legend that won 3 worlds or something, simmers crowns? How many of those worlds have you lead yourself to the W?

Edit: The mods removed my link so i'll say it here again.
Know your place, trash

MY place is justifiably looking down on you with ill concealed contempt.
Mr nicey nicey - everyone's pal till the mask slips and we see you for what you are.

Is Bear insulted or merely reminded that he can be tarnished by the company he keeps?.

YOu better put your tongue back to its usual occupation - because it aint succeeding in lashing me, So get back to your customary orifice licking.

DeletedUser46130

MY place is justifiably looking down on you with ill concealed contempt.
Mr nicey nicey - everyone's pal till the mask slips and we see you for what you are.

Is Bear insulted or merely reminded that he can be tarnished by the company he keeps?.

YOu better put your tongue back to its usual occupation - because it aint succeeding in lashing me, So get back to your customary orifice licking.

Again i repeat, look at the link i posted in you before the mods removed it ;)

DeletedUser54360

Can't think of a more stupid idea. Those that come out well on that sort of analysis are those who are having their butts kicked - lots of DBP and relatively few points, because they're losing cities. If you had the sense to look back, you will see I've explained before that total BP and DBP are a crazy way to look at rankings because they don't take defeat into account.
It's precisely BECAUSE your BP/Points ratio is high that I know you're losing; you're not a threat to anybody, and your leadership guarantees that. Only alliance you can really hit is SMYN, and you're running away from them to sim on the rim, where you can build enough cities to not really have a very good go at WWs. Possibly a wise choice, but it doesn't stack up with all your garbage talk.

Dear Professor look up the BP/Points ratio of the last 12 world winners at this stage of their worlds .

Having done that amend your lecture because no matter how you cut it LOTR is in the viable envelope.

Too high butt kicked too low soft underbelly ( like your group ahem !)

LOTR is in that viable envelope.

I dont buy the lectures Bear until you drop the lazy approach and do your homework properly.

DeletedUser46395

Dear Professor look up the BP/Points ratio of the last 12 world winners at this stage of their worlds .

Having done that amend your lecture because no matter how you cut it LOTR is in the viable envelope.

Too high butt kicked too low soft underbelly ( like your group ahem !)

LOTR is in that viable envelope.

I dont buy the lectures Bear until you drop the lazy approach and do your homework properly.

There is absolutely nothing viable about LOTR, especially the leadership. I award you the Cassock of Notoriety for this server. ;)