Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser46108

haha, you are talking about people before I was even in noobies, so yes you should know more about what happened in that time frame. And sorry when you mentioned CM, I though of caustic. CM doesn't mean a thing to me, wasn't playing at the time your so called alliance existed.

You dont handle well being wrong and facing the truth do you?
Join harleyd33 2017-01-02 06:50:39
Join thibs 2017-01-01 23:50:38
Join flyingdevil 2016-12-13 04:11:37
Join Monopodo 2016-12-13 01:11:37
Join Skuduish 2016-12-12 23:11:36
Join micvan 2016-12-12 20:11:37
Join ktomicic 2016-12-11 03:46:36

All of them joined AFTER you, and you were indeed active during the time in question. I reckon I dont have to link you your own grepointel and thank you for bothering to make a fool out of yourself by lying without even having the IQ to check up the stuff you make up and try to present as facts.

So once again thanks, its like debating with my littlesister

DeletedUser31163

Well, I feel like clearing things out, especially for ktomic.

Caustic took down Mad Dogs, Mad dogs weren't so easy as you think they are, but apparently u guys underestimate all the other alliances and give all the attention to points. Same example, LOTR u been hitting them for too long and unable to kick them out of 54

Points are nothing, main reason alliances keep falling so fast against SMYN , beside that u hit them hard, is the drama that always erupts in those alliances and helps in them falling apart.
I must say , if u think u had a war with Check Mate, then think again, check mate fell faster than any alliance could fall.

If u think u had a war with EIE , then think again lol.... they fell so fast aswell, all because players turning coat on ur first hit on them.

Last thing I want to say, early big wars helps in killing the server fast, save the big wars for later on. Big wars are coming, but no need to rush it.. don't kill the world early because ur bored
I get what your saying about killing a server, but at same time would never happen this one. The world has developed enough. No one will kill anyone in the top 5. Whether you beat them now or later, they will exist and most likely be equally as strong in numbers as when war started. When I talk about mad dogs, rejects, etc. There is no way a 1 mil alliance should stand a chance against a 20 mil alliance. Regardless how good they are. As far as us and LOTR which you bring up. We are barely hitting them, they are not in our direction we are moving so using mad dogs vs LOTR as a example is a bad one. You guys in caustic are 100% focused on mad dogs and eliminating them. As far as wars go, yes I agree the EiE war has been a joke. But you make it seem like we/I never fought a big war before..lol Been through tons out of the 21 servers played, won some, lost some. This server is still a joke. Halfway through, only few fighting in top ten, and that was because SMYN pushed towards it. Drill and Caustic, the biggest competition for ww's. Heading towards the rim, the map doesn't lie. By the time they do fight, if they do, neither will beat each other.

DeletedUser31163

You dont handle well being wrong and facing the truth do you?
Join harleyd33 2017-01-02 06:50:39
Join thibs 2017-01-01 23:50:38
Join flyingdevil 2016-12-13 04:11:37
Join Monopodo 2016-12-13 01:11:37
Join Skuduish 2016-12-12 23:11:36
Join micvan 2016-12-12 20:11:37
Join ktomicic 2016-12-11 03:46:36

All of them joined AFTER you, and you were indeed active during the time in question. I reckon I dont have to link you your own grepointel and thank you for bothering to make a fool out of yourself by lying without even having the IQ to check up the stuff you make up and try to present as facts.

So once again thanks, its like debating with my littlesister
And when did CM dissolve? I am not lying about it, I was in caustic at beginning, when I joined noobies, you didn't exist. Dont remember check mate at all tbh. So what your saying you alliance lasted like a month?

DeletedUser46108

And when did CM dissolve? I am not lying about it, I was in caustic at beginning, when I joined noobies, you didn't exist. Dont remember check mate at all tbh. So what your saying you alliance lasted like a month?
The answer is right there infront of you? The first to jump ship from the heat jumped after you joined Noobies. Why dont you have a go at the developers of grepointel for making a defect system
Or maybe its working and you are simply wrong and laughably bitter for being so.

haha, you are talking about people before I was even in noobies. wasn't playing at the time your so called alliance existed.
You prove you have no clue what you are talking about, yet you just go on and on. The dates dont lie. The guys joined after you and CM was still there when you was in Noobies.
Here is a tip, making up bullcrap as you go can only take you so far,
thank you for your time

DeletedUser31163

so 8 days after I joined you jumped ship...lol Does it make a difference. Alliance was a gonner! Like I said, dont remember your group at all.

DeletedUser51423

So.... how about a new top 12?

**the awesome mod suggests... not that this argument isn't entertaining.. but it's time to move on to something else now.

DeletedUser46108

You called..

1 Show Me Your Noobies
The outsider of the big four looking at the crown. Dont have the people to simply go outwards like the other three, so have to compensate by fighting more in the core than the others for now. Can only win if other three slip up badly because of their numbers. Others have to implode/collapse or mess up endgame. There is no way Drill, Blood and Soda can all be stopped by war from Noobies alone unless they get people from elsewhere or possibly merge/ally with someone else. Defo a possibility because of their relations to Soda and Blood.If not Foo and WG bromance incoming?

2 Caustic Soda
Could be the team to beat in Nagidos. Interesting ties in the other big three for a starter. A lot of big egos. A lot of killers forced into simming. Could implode, if not then arguably the biggest contender for the world-win. Best chances and options along with Drill. Generally playing it by the book not skipping steps. Having EBGs wife aka Lisa always a bonus. Strong 45/44 border, sluggish 44/54 border, interesting presence in 45 makes for an interesting dynamic.

3 This is not a drill
Just a stupidly bad version of Soda located in 45 heading down and south.

4 Written In Blood
Interesting relations to Noobies and Soda, arguably the lesser favourite of the top three in terms of winning-chances, could be making a dark horse-run. Merge with EiE making them look like a contender like never before. Which in the big four blinks first? Could very well happen in 55 very soon if things scale up. Hope for their sake that EBG comes back from whatever he is doing and keeps going. Got the most players, just not the best players. However how many worlds in Grepo have been decided strongly influenced by numbers, answer is lots.

5 This is not a hammer
-

6 Caustic Juice
-

7 Blood Ties
-

8 Noobs
Guys have done well. Not irrelevant in this world as of now. Could either ally up with Noobies/Blood or hit them from behind during the run to make an impact. Will not win alone, but can get into a winning position with others through merges and dealing. Got the confidence, perhaps slightly overdoing it. However no question they have been doing good as of lately, well helped by how EiE and Noobies turned out in 55 and therefore EiEs O65-manouver falling apart. Very spread in terms of individual quality. Some very great players and some very average, atleast if looking towards winning the world. Cool relation to TR, props for taking advantage of the situation EiE were in even if its not that much of their doing as others.

9 Slap.
Most likely the one of the lesser alliances that has managed to make themselves most relevant as of yet. Wont win alone, but can get there through diplo. Doing a good job cleaning O35 atm while Dogs being killed off after neither Soda or Drill having tried to take them out earlygame. Very well done considering what they came into the world with.

10 Blood Pressure
-

11 LORDS OF THE RIM + Aegis of the Rim
Will not win solo. Still got a pretty good 54-presence. Pretty sandwiched between other alliances. Could be interesting with either TLO or Thor. Otherwise their impact relies on allying some of the big guns or being one of the fronts hitting Noobies. Could be entertaining to watch them take on other rim-alliances to strengthen their roots. Individually ranging everywhere from very good to not so good. Defo the rim-alliance with the most options. Respect to a good few of these guys, there are fighters in here who fight for what they believe in and dont take bullsh*t from others.

12 Thor +Thor II
Could affect how the world turns out if they focus diplo and strength towards core and big guns or ally with other rim-alliances. Otherwise they just here to make the map look nice which would be the case for a lot of similar groups. Also an exciting group to watch for sure.

13 The Langolier Ones + The Langolier Assassins
Could become more relevant by taking on LOTR, or even TR / Noobs. Lots of options and some strong players. Dynamic between TLO and LOTR in the long run will be crucial for how this rim-area turns out. An absolute smashing or well worked cooperation between the two would create a strong group.

14 The Resurrected
Respect to these guys for having the balls to get back out and dont take any sh*t. Got a weird base up north, and could be in trouble, but if Noobies Blood exchange blows up TR should be good to go either by helping either side or keep building up. Again very interesting relation to Noobs to their north.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54452

EIE & Bloods merged? must have missed a lot :eek:
LOL - they made a 2nd academy to WiB of pure EiE players and let the other EiE trash drown in their own depression. The hilarious thing is that they chose to create a new alliance instead of renaming EiE and kick the players they didn't want, instead of trying to make themselves more special. That means that Tig (that will jump too - what I am aware of) is the founder and EBG the goldspender. Arenthia is their new leader.

DeletedUser38168

You called..

1 Show Me Your Noobies
The outsider of the big four looking at the crown. Dont have the people to simply go outwards like the other three, so have to compensate by fighting more in the core than the others for now. Can only win if other three slip up badly because of their numbers. Others have to implode/collapse or mess up endgame. There is no way Drill, Blood and Soda can all be stopped by war from Noobies alone unless they get people from elsewhere or possibly merge/ally with someone else. Defo a possibility because of their relations to Soda and Blood.If not Foo and WG bromance incoming?

2 Caustic Soda
Could be the team to beat in Nagidos. Interesting ties in the other big three for a starter. A lot of big egos. A lot of killers forced into simming. Could implode, if not then arguably the biggest contender for the world-win. Best chances and options along with Drill. Generally playing it by the book not skipping steps. Having EBGs wife aka Lisa always a bonus. Strong 45/44 border, sluggish 44/54 border, interesting presence in 45 makes for an interesting dynamic.

3 This is not a drill
Just a stupidly bad version of Soda located in 45 heading down and south.

4 Written In Blood
Interesting relations to Noobies and Soda, arguably the lesser favourite of the top three in terms of winning-chances, could be making a dark horse-run. Merge with EiE making them look like a contender like never before. Which in the big four blinks first? Could very well happen in 55 very soon if things scale up. Hope for their sake that EBG comes back from whatever he is doing and keeps going. Got the most players, just not the best players. However how many worlds in Grepo have been decided strongly influenced by numbers, answer is lots.

5 This is not a hammer
-

6 Caustic Juice
-

7 Blood Ties
-

8 Noobs
Guys have done well. Not irrelevant in this world as of now. Could either ally up with Noobies/Blood or hit them from behind during the run to make an impact. Will not win alone, but can get into a winning position with others through merges and dealing. Got the confidence, perhaps slightly overdoing it. However no question they have been doing good as of lately, well helped by how EiE and Noobies turned out in 55 and therefore EiEs O65-manouver falling apart. Very spread in terms of individual quality. Some very great players and some very average, atleast if looking towards winning the world. Cool relation to TR, props for taking advantage of the situation EiE were in even if its not that much of their doing as others.

9 Slap.
Most likely the one of the lesser alliances that has managed to make themselves most relevant as of yet. Wont win alone, but can get there through diplo. Doing a good job cleaning O35 atm while Dogs being killed off after neither Soda or Drill having tried to take them out earlygame. Very well done considering what they came into the world with.

10 Blood Pressure
-

11 LORDS OF THE RIM + Aegis of the Rim
Will not win solo. Still got a pretty good 54-presence. Pretty sandwiched between other alliances. Could be interesting with either TLO or Thor. Otherwise their impact relies on allying some of the big guns or being one of the fronts hitting Noobies. Could be entertaining to watch them take on other rim-alliances to strengthen their roots. Individually ranging everywhere from very good to not so good. Defo the rim-alliance with the most options. Respect to a good few of these guys, there are fighters in here who fight for what they believe in and dont take bullsh*t from others.

12 Thor +Thor II
Could affect how the world turns out if they focus diplo and strength towards core and big guns or ally with other rim-alliances. Otherwise they just here to make the map look nice which would be the case for a lot of similar groups. Also an exciting group to watch for sure.

13 The Langolier Ones + The Langolier Assassins
Could become more relevant by taking on LOTR, or even TR / Noobs. Lots of options and some strong players. Dynamic between TLO and LOTR in the long run will be crucial for how this rim-area turns out. An absolute smashing or well worked cooperation between the two would create a strong group.

14 The Resurrected
Respect to these guys for having the balls to get back out and dont take any sh*t. Got a weird base up north, and could be in trouble, but if Noobies Blood exchange blows up TR should be good to go either by helping either side or keep building up. Again very interesting relation to Noobs to their north.

this just about sums up how clueless u r hahaahahahahahaha

DeletedUser17513

LOL - they made a 2nd academy to WiB of pure EiE players and let the other EiE trash drown in their own depression. The hilarious thing is that they chose to create a new alliance instead of renaming EiE and kick the players they didn't want, instead of trying to make themselves more special. That means that Tig (that will jump too - what I am aware of) is the founder and EBG the goldspender. Arenthia is their new leader.

and then i ask things i could have guessed.. great EK.. dumb as Phil..

DeletedUser24285

This is a very well balanced world (unlike many others). Winners are likely to be determined by the skill of Diplos and internal management. At some time somebody is going to slip-up and start a silly war - at which point, the alignments will change and a likely victor will probably emerge but yes top 3 or 4 remain favorites.

DeletedUser49059

this just about sums up how clueless u r hahaahahahahahaha

I suppose that it's a good thing that Move doesn't do diplo anymore...then he might realize that none of the "Noobs" are actually tied to one another...hmm...or are they, and it might be us that is clueless?

What a soap opera of relationships, lol

DeletedUser46108

I suppose that it's a good thing that Move doesn't do diplo anymore...then he might realize that none of the "Noobs" are actually tied to one another...hmm...or are they, and it might be us that is clueless?

What a soap opera of relationships, lol

Here she is again with the propaganda seemingly constructed by a three-year-old. Hate to break it to you babe, but it doesnt work when people already know sorry

DeletedUser54360

There is absolutely nothing viable about LOTR, especially the leadership. I award you the Cassock of Notoriety for this server. ;)
In return please accept the "Petticoat Of Pomposity " noone else has done more to deserve this highly esteemed award, :rolleyes: