Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser46395

I personally don't judge players according to their ranking, but since you are judging Shaz according to his ranking , I did the same to you. u might be more helpful in wars than any player in top 10, rank means nothing , that's all I wanted to tell you .

Mate, it was Shaz who was boasting about it and saying what an achievement it was. I agree with you. All I'm saying is that it really isn't something to boast about. Lots of things matter in this game that you can't measure.

DeletedUser51786

Againn the purpose of me stating my ranks was not too boast, I showed it there as I was told I am 700th fighter in the world, you guys have sooo much animosity towards me I love it, thank you wreck for standing up for me but some players just have hatred inside of them :), if Bear would take the time and read back he would of seen why I put my rank and what my text had but again the animosity :) I dont have to prove what I do to other players, the most important thing is I am helping my team as that is what I really care about

DeletedUser46395

Againn the purpose of me stating my ranks was not too boast, I showed it there as I was told I am 700th fighter in the world, you guys have sooo much animosity towards me I love it, thank you wreck for standing up for me but some players just have hatred inside of them :), if Bear would take the time and read back he would of seen why I put my rank and what my text had but again the animosity :) I dont have to prove what I do to other players, the most important thing is I am helping my team as that is what I really care about

No animosity to you at all, mate, I've never met you and I've no reason to have any strong feelings towards you in any way; I've simply pointed out the inconsistencies and flaws in your arguments. As you know, I've tried to help you with private advice, but you continue to plough your own furrow and don't seem able to grasp the basic premise that it'should often better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. A lot more people read these forums than post on them, and it's a lot easier to damage your reputation than enhance it. If someone's throwing childish abuse about, that damages them more than you - unless you join in. Banter is fine, spats are best avoided. Feel free to ignore my advice, but don't then complain if I point out the mess that ensues.

DeletedUser48538

Top 12 Swim or Sink
1. CS: Float
With room to flourish near the rim, this alliance could possibly make a headline comeback, but for now appear to be content at the top.
2. SMYN: Swim
Held #1 rank for a while, but are they as good as their brochure says? Given their advantage and experiance, we can expect to see a lot from them for a while.
3. Written in Blood: Swim
These players are brutal, absolute pvp machines. Can they be stopped?
4.TINAD: Swim
With a long a brutal march across 55 and beyond, this alliance has many great pvpers. With expansion opportunities, what will they do next?
5. TINDAH: Swim
A sister alliance that recently organized into a much larger role than the previous month. Seasoned and capable warriors here.
6. CJ: Float
As a sister alliance to CS, this alliance is respect worthy, but they have been outranked when it comes to academies or sister alliances.
7. Noobs: Sink
After growing in 65, Noobs established themselves well, and have been quite active in their members abps. Will they ever be stopped? Or will they hold together?
8. Blood Ties: Float
Founded recently, quite seasoned former EIE, but no longer only EIE. Forging a good sword takes time, and these players are certainly used to the heat.
9. Slap: Swim
With cunning and well spoken leadership, this alliance has been sharp since day 1 of founding. For not being a top 4 alliance, this group is certainly capable.
10.Thor II: Float
O my gawd, Becky, look at her butt! This alliance is outranking Thor by a significant margin, but can they find a way to surprise us again?
11. The Langolier Ones: Sink
Appear to be holding sovereignty with a committed and developing alliance, but will they be able to influence the bigger picture enough to avoid being consumed?
12. Blood Pressure: Swim
Though dropping in rank, will not fade away from the look anytime soon. Great leadership will keep this ship sailing, but the question is what can stop BP?

DeletedUser38168

Top 12 Swim or Sink
2. SMYN: Swim
Held #1 rank for a while, but are they as good as their brochure says? Given their advantage and experiance, we can expect to see a lot from them for a while.

sinces taking in the useless eie we still taking city's off these guys hand over fits with nothing in way of a retaliation
Top 12 Swim or Sink

3. Written in Blood: Swim
These players are brutal, absolute pvp machines. Can they be stopped?

brutal you say not a single player inside top 30 attacks and nothing in way of attacks bk on alliances taking cites off them and their sisters. they would sooner attack small alliances where they semi active and slow rebuilding players can feel big and mighty.

so to answer can they be stop yes with great ease the more pressing question is

how long will they last ????

DeletedUser46395

sinces taking in the useless eie we still taking city's off these guys hand over fits with nothing in way of a retaliation

brutal you say not a single player inside top 30 attacks and nothing in way of attacks bk on alliances taking cites off them and their sisters. they would sooner attack small alliances where they semi active and slow rebuilding players can feel big and mighty.

News is on at 10, I suspect it will be on after that, but not had confirmation which channel will be showing it.

DeletedUser21560

Giving us a sink but your own alliance a swim? You gotta be joking
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser21287

Most of them longer than you did in the last couple of worlds Phil
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser48538

As far as personal, I don't care to get to know you, or be your servants. I wrote a slightly unbiased and simple top 12. I never wrote one or even got a like till then.

I dont presume to know every detail about who you all are. If your a high ranking player, all I can wonder is about your pvp skills, not how much gold you can slang. Gold is nice, but i learned the hard way too.

Ive had two great fights, one against Veteran Borg, where i managed to defeat their golding general. I was always a step ahead you see. He underestimated me certainly.

Next, i fought in line, was targeted, and still held fast. All my comrades who where primaried that day lost at least 1 city, if not vanish into history. I defeated 5 hostiles, seems like i wouldnt loose even if i got a lil beat up.

I look forward to another great fight.

Good luck to you all.

DeletedUser17513

Im not in this world

hence why you should not be posting top 10 or top 12, because real info and stuff to see happens ingame and no via intel sites, so you cant really make fair assumptions or give out thoughts blindly.

I am still in the world under VM but dont want to play it, i had like 60+ VM days so wanted to cut some down, and you dont see me posting anything about current state of this world despite me being here for quite some time.

DeletedUser21287

must be anther player under same name as this in blood Pressure
lolololol

sinces i played every single world with exception of one to ww i think you may be very very wrong

pretty sure you were in Abdera and didnt stay. May have seen you in Golgi - again no sign of you at the end.

Besides im only jesting with you. I remember you from days before gold and mobiles - when real grepo players were around :)

DeletedUser38168

pretty sure you were in Abdera and didnt stay. May have seen you in Golgi - again no sign of you at the end.

Besides im only jesting with you. I remember you from days before gold and mobiles - when real grepo players were around :)

your correct 2 out of 3 which i believe according to the song ant bad

i did leave abdera early i was having may *** handed to me which i love my favorite ever server was myonia where 19 of us stood and against the mighty en until the end

how ever i had a baby and he become my priority and couldnt give the game the time it needed to compete so i arranged take overs for my city's and left

i never play golgi seems i am about the only player in this new world who didn't tho

and yes i been around a while and never changed my name yes i dyslexic and cant spell for **** but ppl who know me know i don't care i type any way despite mindless morons like bear who find it hilarious to poke fun.

i like you miss the days of old before gold and mobiles still activity makes up for gold but u get accused of spending lots of gold because of it lol your never better then someone only spend more