Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser46395

OK then, here's a brief one:

1. Caustic Soda - Swim. Had a few more internal wobbles recently, but seem to be getting back to form.
2. Show Me Your Noobies - Swim. Although their much-vaunted war on 8 of the top 14 is pretty much a non-event unless you class the glorified rim alliances at the bottom end of that list.
3. This is not a Drill - Swim. Yay! Somebody's fighting back. Boo! They're rubbish, it's Pandemonium.
4. Written in Blood - Swim. Hardly feeling troubled by the onslaught of SMYN.
5. This is not a Hammer - Swim. Cool and handsome dudes for sure.
6. Caustic Juice - Float. Doing fine.
7. Noobs - Float. SMYN's academy.
8. Blood Ties - Float. SMYN's assault seems half-hearted.
9. Slap - Swim. Interesting position.
10. The Langolier Ones - Floaty sink. Can't seem them surviving forever where they are, but they'll take a bit of killing off.
11. Thor - sink. Finally got ahead of their academy, but fodder for SMYN.
12. Thor II - sink. As Thor.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
I think SMYN are 44 and 0 against Bloods, poor, should be 3 figures by now
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif
. Was looking at their topped ranked player, and number 1 on the server - wow a truly great one there, a few enemy cities taken, the rest internals or trades it seems.

DeletedUser38168

1. Caustic Soda - Swim. Had a few more internal wobbles recently, but seem to be getting back to form.
2. Show Me Your Noobies - Swim. Although their much-vaunted war on 8 of the top 14 is pretty much a non-event unless you class the glorified rim alliances at the bottom end of that list.
3. This is not a Drill - Swim. Yay! Somebody's fighting back. Boo! They're rubbish, it's Pandemonium.
10. The Langolier Ones - Floaty sink. Can't seem them surviving forever where they are, but they'll take a bit of killing off.

there academy can not say same and as soon as we close enough they will feel the pain as well

apart from fact you couldn't be more wrong this made me chuckle again i will state we have no pacts, sisters are acdamys

why not state these are for all intense and perpose your third branch and will be assisting you come wonders

this is best one yet i think i will let the oracle do the talking here given the alliances is only about 2 weeks old

"The hopeless Blood Ties are being dominated by Show Me Your Noobies. They ve lost 45 cities and taken 0."

DeletedUser21560

Funny calling us the academy - This academy is about to have a higher bp than you´re main...

Name 1 player of ours that have joined SMYN, there are none?

I think this is the first server where i have seen an alliance - Bloods - have 4 academies and being in the top 10

Usually MRAs fall apart real quick - a shame we are not located closer to you, a drill and a hammer and you´re alliance would fall apart

DeletedUser51219

Funny calling us the academy -
Usually MRAs fall apart real quick
I have nothing to do with this world but if you think this world is bad check out en 96 it's full of MRAs but some are oddly enough some are good Mras

DeletedUser46395

Funny calling us the academy - This academy is about to have a higher bp than you´re main...

I think this is the first server where i have seen an alliance - Bloods - have 4 academies and being in the top 10

Usually MRAs fall apart real quick - a shame we are not located closer to you, a drill and a hammer and you´re alliance would fall apart

Wrong thread, mate, you need "Trash Talk". ;)

DeletedUser48256

I understand it's brief but at least do a little bit of research haha.

1) Thor II is not an academy but a sister alliance, or so the leaders keep saying
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

2) SMYN aren't eating us at the moment, have a look at the conquests.
3) If you did your research you would see that Caustic have taken a liking to us and made us red, early days yet but we'll see what comes of that. Shame they can't attack an alliance they're own size
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

So I would change your statement from a sink to a float, a swim would be pushing it
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

+1 cause it's been a while since the last top 12.

DeletedUser46395

apart from fact you couldn't be more wrong this made me chuckle again i will state we have no pacts, sisters are acdamys

Phil, I really, genuinely have no idea what you're trying to say here - we know sisters are academies, and that's why I used the word academy. Sister if you prefer. Coordinated names, coordinated attacking, coordinated denials of what I wrote - very efficient at working together.
As for no pacts, well maybe technically true, but how about agreements? ;)

DeletedUser

Phil, I really, genuinely have no idea what you're trying to say here - we know sisters are academies, and that's why I used the word academy. Sister if you prefer. Coordinated names, coordinated attacking, coordinated denials of what I wrote - very efficient at working together.

We in no way shape or form have any relations such as academies or sister alliance with smyn lol. Only the fact that the enemy of my enemy is my friend I suppose.

Ruthie2

Phrourach

Just because the word blood appears does not make them part of us. Wish People would ask me before assuming I would quite happily tell you what you need.

DeletedUser46395

We in no way shape or form have any relations such as academies or sister alliance with smyn lol. Only the fact that the enemy of my enemy is my friend I suppose.

Assuming you're THE Steve Johnson, I don't think anybody thinks your lot are SMYN's academy. ;)

DeletedUser38168

Just because the word blood appears does not make them part of us. Wish People would ask me before assuming I would quite happily tell you what you need.

lol either blood ties or part of your mra or evil bad guy suddenly decided he can take cites that are not internals but you guys still send them support

we don't need to hear your bs ruthie to know the truth thanks

DeletedUser38168

feel free to bother to do some research Noobs have been called noobs in ever server i ever seen them for as long as i can remember (not that long these days getting old )

fact we are attacking same enemy is simply down to location.
if attacks are at same time its coincidental

feel free to check the dbp of micky2k on day i took city off him that wasn't a hand off was large amount of dbp earnt by him

DeletedUser46395

So what you're telling me is that you are their academy? Got it. :)

DeletedUser

Assuming you're THE Steve Johnson, I don't think anybody thinks your lot are SMYN's academy. ;)
Lol your post crack me up on here Bear. Sorry didnt want to come off as butt hurt like a lot of the grumpy players that are mad cause their alliances suck... cough (WG) :p. Just everyone thinks that we are SMYN academy lol. No I am not Steve Johnson sorry to disappoint :( That is my dads name tho if that counts for something. My in game name is xxSJJxx. If you notice how many X's I have in my name it must mean that im crazy enough for this game right?