Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Yes what is it with the moaning :D , ive never come across such whining before - oh why you attacking our player - oh boo hoo , we will attack your guys but moan at you for attacking ours - wet blankets lol

I dont know who you are but my guess is that cos someone kicked your butt you thought it best to cry about it. Man up and play the game or try a simming farm game - lol

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Found you - a nobody with no notable success in the game - go and win something then come back and complain

Winging & moaning - lol - you need to get out more

DeletedUser54360

What you on about WG you didnt do crap to us couldnt take a city from an active player always going for the inactive guys.
ThOR is a dead alliance walking .

Inactives ? I have never denied that I skulk in the shadows feeding on the carrion of other weaker lost souls .

A city is the same amount of points if it is easy or hard to get.

Why is THOR dead ?

1 Management Vacuum

2 Decent players don't want to be known as nothing more than Minnow Bashers

3 Giving territory to Caustic without a fight was not popular.

If I had anything to do with it ( IF ) my impact was certainly less than the effect of the top three points > I do agree with you about that.

DeletedUser48256

ThOR is a dead alliance walking .

Inactives ? I have never denied that I skulk in the shadows feeding on the carrion of other weaker lost souls .

A city is the same amount of points if it is easy or hard to get.

Why is THOR dead ?

1 Management Vacuum

2 Decent players don't want to be known as nothing more than Minnow Bashers

3 Giving territory to Caustic without a fight was not popular.

If I had anything to do with it ( IF ) my impact was certainly less than the effect of the top three points > I do agree with you about that.

WUG you had nothing to do with the fall of Thor whatsoever haha, I can tell you that now.

And your point number 2 is wrong as well.

We just weren't happy with certain leadership decisions, that is the nub of it.

DeletedUser54360

WUG you had nothing to do with the fall of Thor whatsoever haha, I can tell you that now.

And your point number 2 is wrong as well.

We just weren't happy with certain leadership decisions, that is the nub of it.

How is that different from what I said?

DeletedUser29748

Found you - a nobody with no notable success in the game - go and win something then come back and complain

Winging & moaning - lol - you need to get out more

I don't think you actually got my point but that's ok , I see you have no experience in understanding basic English so Toodle Loo

DeletedUser21287

But whats the point of winning then? If there is no competition for it, i would never take a simming crown.. Crowns are earned and fought for. I take pride in the ones i got cause i fought like hell for those (except farsala, they forced me to take it there :D)

Better to REIGN in HELL than serve in a SIMMING WORLD!

DeletedUser54360

Have spoken to THOR founder he confirms that Caustic City deal although unpopular was not main cause of THOR demise. I will admit I don't know what the actual main reason was. Still it is an ill wind that blows no good. LOTR back in top 12 who could have predicted that ? ;)

DeletedUser54433

Could this be the time for an updated and serious top 12?

Would love to see what you all think about the recent happenings and about the future of this server

Ranga1

Strategos
So is beth (may be cra zee (yes you are)) the new Queen of Cuddling??? I always knew she loved Erik W but I thought it was her ambition to do it different to him but now I realise it was because she wanted to be him :D

DeletedUser46391

Page 4 on this thread about the SMYN and CS/CJ merge/working together denials are making me laugh so much atm.

Your diplo skills are very good bro LOL. Caustic soda is mostly from KB from Golgi. If you know that history you wouldn't be saying this.

Some of us grow and mature from world to world, others like to continue to "talk"...ever wonder how many are actually listening (reading)?

The last couple of worlds have taught me a lot:

1. Don't judge every page in the book (players) by the cover (the leaders they play for) - for me, this applies to EN players, whether in EN at the time or not (my apologies)

2. You can have TRUE friends in a computer game...and they will always be your friends, even if under a different flag

3. Players and leaders make mistakes (spies, bad judgement calls, etc) - it takes real folks to admit their mistakes and open minded, honest people to give them a second chance.

4. If someone truly wants to "change"...they deserve at least one chance to leave their baggage at the door and the trust of the members to not dig through it regularly

5. At the end of the day...it's still a game. It's "someone's" escape from the vices of the RL, or their opportunity to challenge their skills in a fun and respectfully manner with others

Appearances are often deceiving RT.

Externals don't tell the full story of Golgi, and as far as I am concerned...they never will. I am sure that many others feel similarly- for their own and different reasons.

Since this is Nagi-something or another, it's best to start a new chapter and put the Golgi playbook in the archives where it belongs.

Don't tell me HF Girl has come here to cuddle again???? Last 3 worlds she has done it, all the while complaining bitterly about it. Hopefully for this worlds sake she doesn't try and emulate her hero again, team up with 8 different alliances to try and beat another 8 different alliances....BORING PLAYER BORING LEADER. Is what some would call a STARFISH

Backdoor bandits already being absorbed by their head entity, standard HF girl practice really, Im surprised its happening so early though. I suppose that's what happen when you drop with 3 alliances :D

Last edited by a moderator: