Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser54451

Indeed my friend. You see, the 18th attacker of the world proved what he's made of. He doesn't come on the forums bashing people and make promises he doesn't keep. Just keep talking david, that's all you're good for.
Before I begin I will post one of my favorite quotes:
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I'm not ready to fight you guys just yet as I'm not afraid to say. But I will be. Only a fool rushes into battle not knowing himself. Talk to any Bloods player and they find it unbelievably hard to break my defense. But I will have you know I will move to 54, and I will be prepared. Attacking without a doubt plays a huge role, but even some of the larger players are incapable of learning how to defend.

I'm not sitting on a high horse toting how I'm the best. In fact I never mentioned that once on the externals. And I don't even desire being the best. But I think it's a reasonable goal to strive for a better performance and I believe I can improve. Am I full of talk? Maybe. But I can actually back up that I've never feared a fight. I'm sure you haven't either and I will say you are a good player, maybe even better playing grepo than writing brownie recipes. ;)

DeletedUser48582

1. Extortion - top alliance with the highest average point. #1 in ABP and #6 in DBP. As the merge with SMYN was called off because of unahppy players in Noobies they found new partner - merged with Loki, alliance based in O53. They are good mixture of fighters and simmers. Since the war beetween EXT and SMYN started they finally stopped beating puppies and showed their aggresive side. Just before the war started they moved all the best fighters on frontline. Smart move and so far it is working very well. Didn't lost a lot of cities yet. Players who lost cities ghosted or hit VM. They own oceans 34 and 43, 44 + they have majority of 33 and 53. Great leadership team with experienced players. Their goal since the begining was to win. ~SWIM~

2. Show Me Your Noobies - second alliance, #1 in ABP, #2 in DBP. Since new leadership has been formed, after former leaders left, Noobies decided to stop being lap dogs of EXT. They merged with Noobs, Blood Ties and took in some top players from Written in Blood. A lot of experienced players here, many known as serial killers from previous worlds. They got caught unprepared after the NAP with EXT was removed and lost many cities, mostly in O53 to former Loki players. They also seem to have a little internal troubles with all of those leaving/ghosting players. Did it hurt them? Maybe that only helped them to get rid of weak and those who didn't want to fight? After war with EXT started they keep moving their new recruits from former Noobs and Bloods closer to frontline. Noobies own oceans 54, 65 and majority of 55 which they share with Bloods. Always were here to fight only but with new leaders and taking in all of those new players... Not so sure of their goal any longer ~SWIM~

3. This is not a drill
- 3rd alliance, #3 in ABP and #9 in DBP. For 3rd alliance on Nadigos I must say their BP are pretty low. If you will check stats of their TOP players - nothing impressive. Are they actually figting anyone for real? Their leader Bear is very good writter, but does it count in this game? I don't think so. As comes for the rest of Tools? Few familar names, but nothing remarkable. They own oceans 45, 46 and have majority of 36. As far as I know they are here to win, do they have a chance? Maybe. ~SWIM~

4. Written in Blood
- #4 in ABP, #1 in DBP. Blood Ties - their sister alliance merged into SMYN. Bloods were fighting with SMYN and former Noobs. Hit from both sides - north by Noobies and east by Noobs and in my humble opinion they were doing pretty well. But what are they going to do now? Are they going to continue hit SMYN? After their own 'blood' joined them? They can go north or east to fight SMYN, west to fight Tools or south to fight The Resurrected. I look forward to see what their next step will be. They have some decent players but also some dead weight. But as I know Ruthie for many servers already I know they will not go down easily. They own majority of 55 and rule in 56. ~SWIM/FLOAT~

5. The Langorier Ones
- #7 in ABP and #8 in DBP. Alliance based in O64 and O74. Recently erged with Sicilains. As far as I know they keep fighting with Last of the rim lords. How this war is going so far? I haven't looked into stats but I am pretty sure WitchunerGeneral will keep us all updated. Can't really say anything about their leadership and/or players because I went through list of their alliance and sisters (2 of them!) and I didn't find any similar name there. What is their goal on this world? I have no idea. If they will decide to build WW do they have any chances? Not at all. ~FLOAT~

6. This is not a hammer -
check #3

7. The Resurrected - #9 in ABP, #13 in DBP. Mainly based in O66. Average to small and very small players there. Few familar names. Are they hitting someone? I believe they are at war with Bloods atm. Can't really say much about them. ~FLOAT/but most likely SINK~

8. Extortionists - see #1

9. LAST OF THE RIM LORDS - #8 in ABP, #3 in DBP. Took pretty hard beating from Noobies on the begining of Nadigos and migrated mosty to O53 - where they were at war with Loki and O63. Currently at war with Langorier's and EXT (former Loki players). They have well known founder, who talks too much, but also fights pretty good. The rest are mostly small players. A lot of inactives, dead weight and grepo babies there. ~SINK~

10. Kleos -
#14 in ABP, #17 in DBP. Cities in O37, 47, 57. Not much to say here. Looks like typical MRA to me. ~SINK~

11. Show Me Your Simmers -
see #2

12. MAD DOGS - metioned somewhere above beaten puppies. #11 in ABP, #5 in DBP. This alliance got rimmed by EXT. With their biggest player and founder in VM they seem to be left as easy food for EXT. But hey ho? They always liked easy food. *cough cough* Definitely ~SINK~
Are you playing this world? Your description of Bloods seems "a bit off". I think the oracle speaks for it self :) Indeed they have good players but they have out-played their role on this server. They have OP'ed us once which resulted in 2-3 lost cities (two where rock cities Lol) and the day after we took 11 despite chewing through Tools defences.

So far i havent seen a single timed attack from their side (i s*#% you not!) and we are closing in on our first milestone = takeover number 100 :cool:

This war is one sided so far despite being out numbered big time from the beginning.

DeletedUser33675

Are you playing this world? Your description of Bloods seems "a bit off". I think the oracle speaks for it self :) Indeed they have good players but they have out-played their role on this server. They have OP'ed us once which resulted in 2-3 lost cities (two where rock cities Lol) and the day after we took 11 despite chewing through Tools defences.

So far i havent seen a single timed attack from their side (i s*#% you not!) and we are closing in on our first milestone = takeover number 100 :cool:

This war is one sided so far despite being out numbered big time from the beginning.

Of course I am playing this word :)
I never said Bloods are great because simply I don't think so. I know many of their players are just rubish. I just said they are doing surprisingly well, based on their previous worlds.
We need to remember they were being targeted from few sides - Noobies, Noobs and you - TR. Despite losing many cities they still stands :)

Ruthie2

Phrourach

Easy to blow your trumpet when your not getting hit from 3 sides, as far as I know your not getting hit at all apart from us, plus as we are told you are pacted with Kleo so dont make believe you are working alone as we know different.

But now we are getting more offence minded again lets see how good you are..

DeletedUser48582

Indeed that is true Ruthie i guess it is a bit like when you hit us (the former Berzerkers) along side EiE... What was it.. 9:1 in your favor point-wise :) Besides to my knowledge SMYS/SMYN havent attacked Bloods the last two OPs we ran against Bloods and we still did fairly good considering how many we are up against :)

And we know you are coming... for us Grepolis is all about the fighting and teamwork which is why we love the game - even if we take losses :)

DeletedUser54239

I am not playing in this world anymore, I will elaborate on what KT stated, some leaders over their in Extortion are heartless, conniving, deceiving, its a shame I had actually considered some as my friends. When you have friends like those you dont need an enemy, some leaders over their fabricated lies and more lies to get what they want, Frankie your telling KT to step back and how deep his pockets are thats none of your business to be even saying how deep his pockets over on the externals, LIKE I SAID you all will feel it the hard way and soon all alliance will hit you all and then you will see mass ghosting.

And David go for them, they are full of BS when a real fight is upon their door you will see lots of them FOLDING.
friend, my dear friend, stop pls....
time had gone already, why are u throuwing stones on us...
i backed up friend, but dont let me down friend...
EN players or leaders, i dont know, we plkaying in nagidos world and having fun..
pls and pls dont ever ever.... have respect of own friend///

DeletedUser54451

friend, my dear friend, stop pls....
time had gone already, why are u throuwing stones on us...
i backed up friend, but dont let me down friend...
EN players or leaders, i dont know, we plkaying in nagidos world and having fun..
pls and pls dont ever ever.... have respect of own friend///
49ZCt6Y.png

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
~yawns~ SMYN are turning to be another version of mad dogs, but with more defense lol....

Cant wait to get attacked... I don't mind losing cities, but would enjoy some defensive bp :p

DeletedUser54451

~yawns~ SMYN are turning to be another version of mad dogs, but with more defense lol....

Cant wait to get attacked... I don't mind losing cities, but would enjoy some defensive bp :p
I'm now in O44. Prepare yourselves.

destroxxi

Phrourach
I am not playing in this world anymore, I will elaborate on what KT stated, some leaders over their in Extortion are heartless, conniving, deceiving, its a shame I had actually considered some as my friends. When you have friends like those you dont need an enemy, some leaders over their fabricated lies and more lies to get what they want, Frankie your telling KT to step back and how deep his pockets are thats none of your business to be even saying how deep his pockets over on the externals, LIKE I SAID you all will feel it the hard way and soon all alliance will hit you all and then you will see mass ghosting.

And David go for them, they are full of BS when a real fight is upon their door you will see lots of them FOLDING.

Don't know how many times I have to tell you people to stop using my real life name on the externals.

Also I said what I said which ended up in pms between him and I. With how long I have known KT compared to most of you. You Shaz especially have no place to say a word.

Last edited:

DeletedUser51423

Hi peoples.
If a player has made it clear that they do not want you using their real name on the externals, it's very simple. Don't do it.