Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser54451

SMYN players are going to have nightmares about the Lost Tourist for months to come
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
I'll admit. Was a good infiltration by him. And the amount of gold he used to get that wall up... Hope he's not missing his money.

DeletedUser48256

I'll admit. Was a good infiltration by him. And the amount of gold he used to get that wall up... Hope he's not missing his money.

Nothing compared to the amount of gold Momentum used to gold that wall up about 10 times in a row yesterday, that was a sight to see. Why gold a wall up when you have 50 fts DLU in the city and more attacks incoming than support?

DeletedUser54451

Nothing compared to the amount of gold Momentum used to gold that wall up about 10 times in a row yesterday, that was a sight to see. Why gold a wall up when you have 50 fts DLU in the city and more attacks incoming than support?
If that's the case I don't understand why either. Oh well. Keeping the game alive.

DeletedUser54360

Schnoodle definitely DOES spend money on the game when not taunting and belittling smaller players who do not..
How many Golden Turtles will we find in extortionists I wonder?

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Schnoodle definitely DOES spend money on the game when not taunting and belittling smaller players who do not..
How many Golden Turtles will we find in extortionists I wonder?

Gold is part of game, if u dont have money to spend and u think gold is a huge advantage to those who use it

Then go play another game ... as long as i'm playing by the rules of the game, then I'm fine

Yes, I spend hundreds on the game every month , so what? am i breaking the rules of the game? NO!

DeletedUser54576

Gold is part of game, if u dont have money to spend and u think gold is a huge advantage to those who use it

Then go play another game ... as long as i'm playing by the rules of the game, then I'm fine

Yes, I spend hundreds on the game every month , so what? am i breaking the rules of the game? NO!
Just making it less fun for others

DeletedUser48256

Just the way it is, with a minimal flux of new players into the game how else will Inno make money other than hiking up Gold prices? Milking it for all it's worth before it finally stops breathing. Sooner people realize this and stop complaining the better, myself included.

And nah Havoc, you probably spent more that night than I have in 2 months
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser30111

As someone who is too poor for gold. If you take a gold user having an advantage as a problem and not as a challenge you're making the game less fun for yourself.

You can't control the way other's play, you can only account for it in your own playstyle. I could view people who are active when I'm asleep as making my game less fun, but I'd rather view them as challenges.

DeletedUser54360

Use gold all you like just dont do it and taunt inexperienced players and set yourself up as anything different to what you are.

Schoodle non stop taunts players to the extent that she may just be taking time off from being an internet troll

. I just wanted these little guys to see that EMPEROR Schoodle is not wearing any clothes.. To demean and belittle and she how she likes it.

Spend your money play the game but cut out the infantile taunting.

Unless you can actually add some skill to that spend.

I have spent money as well.

More than I wish and more than the minimum advisors that we prefer.

But i have not and will not go mad or catch GOLD FEVER.

If inno just charged a fixed fee of say £15 month to play the game and had Veterans only worlds. Those Veteran only worlds would self finaance for INNO and everyone would play on teh same playing field. And we would see who th e good players really are.

£15 a month is not too much for 20 hours play a week if not more How much does a round of Golf cost?

INNO could continue with the suck them in for free and later pay through teh nose startegy with teh starter worlds . That way you could keep grepo going and real players would be identified. For promotion to the Veterans Worlds ..

Aint never going to happen - but it couLd and probably should..

DeletedUser54360

I don't think I'm a weeb. If I take anime to extremes then maybe but I don't.
Holy Jrsus Man What a show .My 9 y old daughter watches Anime . I am crapping myself now WTF is she getting in to . We are not talikg Studio Gigli here are we ?

DeletedUser54451

Holy Jrsus Man What a show .My 9 y old daughter watches Anime . I am crapping myself now WTF is she getting in to . We are not talikg Studio Gigli here are we ?
Filthy Frank is a pretty entertaining person lol. It depends what anime. At her age my favorite anime was Pokemon. But of course I get seriously concerned when older guys watch underaged anime girls...

My favorite anime now are Attack on Titan (season 2 premiere this Saturday has me excited), One Piece, Bleach, Sword Art Online (I liked season 1 the most.. haven't got a chance to watch the movie though), One Punch Man, etc.

DeletedUser48256

Filthy Frank is a pretty entertaining person lol. It depends what anime. At her age my favorite anime was Pokemon. But of course I get seriously concerned when older guys watch underaged anime girls...

My favorite anime now are Attack on Titan (season 2 premiere this Saturday has me excited), One Piece, Bleach, Sword Art Online (I liked season 1 the most.. haven't got a chance to watch the movie though), One Punch Man, etc.

1,000th post in this thread and it was completely off topic
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

DeletedUser33675

Ok, let's go back on topic...

When are you ghosting iMrCornetto? I've heard it's recently pretty popular out there.
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

DeletedUser54451

1,000th post in this thread and it was completely off topic
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif
So the only time you reply is to that? What do you have to say about wreaked ghosting? No comment? You guys just lost a lot of cities including the lost tourist. Surely you and sablestag will make some snark comment as usual? Oh wait maybe something like that put you in place for a change.

DeletedUser48256

Ok, let's go back on topic...

When are you ghosting iMrCornetto? I've heard it's recently pretty popular out there.
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

Not ghosting but give it a month and you won't have to worry about me anymore
smiley_emoticons_sadnew.gif

DeletedUser48256

So the only time you reply is to that? What do you have to say about wreaked ghosting? No comment? You guys just lost a lot of cities including the lost tourist. Surely you and sablestag will make some snark comment as usual? Oh wait maybe something like that put you in place for a change.

I reply to plenty of your posts, namely when you put other players down because of their stats.

All I'm going to say is that he's not a popular guy over here anymore, seems to us that he quit so he could play the new world.. Why he ghosted instead of handing his cities over? I have no idea, just know that it was an extremely selfish thing to do to all the players who helped him get to where he was.

Apart from that, what did I need to say? You stated a fact, rather than an opinion, for a change. Can't argue with facts bud
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif