Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser30111

So the only time you reply is to that? What do you have to say about wreaked ghosting? No comment? You guys just lost a lot of cities including the lost tourist. Surely you and sablestag will make some snark comment as usual? Oh wait maybe something like that put you in place for a change.

I didn't think that that comment was clever enough for me to bother replying to. Come up with something better if you want to see my snark.

By the way, I think it's much more embarrassing for an alliance to continually lose inactive cities from the same player for a 28 hour period than it is for a player to ghost.

DeletedUser54451

I didn't think that that comment was clever enough for me to bother replying to. Come up with something better if you want to see my snark.

By the way, I think it's much more embarrassing for an alliance to continually lose inactive cities from the same player for a 28 hour period than it is for a player to ghost.
In fact I won't dispute that. So congrats on taking some inactives. :) A player would be foolish not to.

Glad you are moving to the fight for once. Get that dbp up then you can start making comments such as, "I could view people who are active when I'm asleep as making my game less fun, but I'd rather view them as challenges."

DeletedUser30111

In fact I won't dispute that. So congrats on taking some inactives. :) A player would be foolish not to.

Glad you are moving to the fight for once. Get that dbp up then you can start making comments such as, "I could view people who are active when I'm asleep as making my game less fun, but I'd rather view them as challenges."
I have no idea what you're saying...
What I was pointing out is the poor coordination/leadership of an alliance that can't internalize or protect inactive cities in their core for over 24 hours.

DeletedUser48256

Get your total ABP up before you start calling people out. 283,000 in three and a half months or whatever is shocking for somebody who seems to take pleasure from calling others out.

And I haven't really seen you move to the fight. You took one city in O44, founded another that was lost straight away, if you want to talk the talk then make sure you can walk the walk. And before you say, "I'm moving my core closer first", you still have no cities in O54 either. What's taking you so long big man?

DeletedUser54451

What I was pointing out is the poor coordination/leadership of an alliance that can't internalize or protect inactive cities in their core for over 24 hours.
And let me point out the poor leadership that lead to wreaked ghosting. He ghosted because apparently he was not trusted to be on your wonder islands.

DeletedUser48256

And let me point out the poor leadership that lead to wreaked ghosting. He ghosted because apparently he was not trusted to be on your wonder islands.

How is that poor leadership? The leaders trusting the player is dependent on how trustworthy the player is, it has nothing to do with the leaders.

DeletedUser54451

Get your total ABP up before you start calling people out. 283,000 in three and a half months or whatever is shocking for somebody who seems to take pleasure from calling others out.

And I haven't really seen you move to the fight. You took one city in O44, founded another that was lost straight away, if you want to talk the talk then make sure you can walk the walk. And before you say, "I'm moving my core closer first", you still have no cities in O54 either. What's taking you so long big man?
To clarify I never founded that city I lost. And if I truly would have wanted to keep the city I would have called for support. All 900 transports belonged to me. Zero from my alliance. Glad your alliance could catch on fast before I could get wall up more. And I truly respect an alliance for catching onto stuff like that fast. Anyway I'm not going to rally and tie up troops to defend a city deep in red territory. There was a good reason for me moving there to begin with. Cant run a race without stretching or limbering up.

DeletedUser54451

How is that poor leadership? The leaders trusting the player is dependent on how trustworthy the player is, it has nothing to do with the leaders.
He seemed like a pretty loyal player. Anybody who invades and takes a lost tourist city is good in my books.

DeletedUser48256

He seemed like a pretty loyal player. Anybody who invades and takes a lost tourist city is good in my books.

Him ghosting when he could have handed his cities off is a good sign of how trustworthy, I agree with the leaders for not letting a player like that on the Wonder islands.

Good and loyal are two completely separate things; you can get both a good, disloyal player and a bad, loyal player haha.

destroxxi

Phrourach

The players chosen for wonders have been sorted since December for us for one. For two wreaked asked specifically to not be on wonders multiple times to change his mind after everything was already set in place. Also with him ghosting and acting the way he did why would anyone put him on wonders from now on? You like to run your mouth but know very little and your playstyle is even more horrendous, learn facts or shut up simple response troll.

DeletedUser54360

The players chosen for wonders have been sorted since December for us for one. For two wreaked asked specifically to not be on wonders multiple times to change his mind after everything was already set in place. Also with him ghosting and acting the way he did why would anyone put him on wonders from now on? You like to run your mouth but know very little and your playstyle is even more horrendous, learn facts or shut up simple response troll.

Tut Tut . That thin veneer of civility is starting to crack destroxxi. For goodness sake do not demean yourself.

David is not a troll. He just constantly challenges the perceived wisdom of paid up members of "The illuminatii GREPO Club " .

Playing style up to him as is Pats Kung Fu crooked chicanery style . Misinformation Lies ducking dodging . Wreaked Havoc was always going to be a loose cannon - he had 4 Allainces before you ?

The leadership style you have is never going to inspire love or loyalty even amongst those who trouser awards. But it may be effective enough to win this world. Yes you can crow about likely - even probable Nagidos Victory .

But you have not and never will win the right to tell any other player to shut up.

So show some dignity please apologise to David for overstepping the mark . And get back to savouring your likely Victory.

DeletedUser30111

Leadership is favoring the team over the individual.
But I appreciate you deflecting rather than trying to come up with a weak excuse for the lax nature of SMYN leadership.

DeletedUser51423

When was the last time a top 12 happened? It should happen again, and hopefully soon before y'all get off topic again.

DeletedUser33675

If you have player coming back from long term VM with lack of trips, no walls and 0 DEF; posting 'I am under attack' and afk since that post you can't do much...

DeletedUser46130

Tut Tut . That thin veneer of civility is starting to crack destroxxi. For goodness sake do not demean yourself.

David is not a troll. He just constantly challenges the perceived wisdom of paid up members of "The illuminatii GREPO Club " .

Playing style up to him as is Pats Kung Fu crooked chicanery style . Misinformation Lies ducking dodging . Wreaked Havoc was always going to be a loose cannon - he had 4 Allainces before you ?

The leadership style you have is never going to inspire love or loyalty even amongst those who trouser awards. But it may be effective enough to win this world. Yes you can crow about likely - even probable Nagidos Victory .

But you have not and never will win the right to tell any other player to shut up.

So show some dignity please apologise to David for overstepping the mark . And get back to savouring your likely Victory.
Pat is a lot of things, a wanker mostly, but a liar aint one of them. I've known him personally for a year or two now, and in game for many more than that, hes done things i highly disagreed with, but not once has he lied to me or anyone else for that matter.

DeletedUser54451

Yes my playstyle is horrendous I suppose. I guess that's what lead to my alliance winning O65. I'm a simple response troll? Check the pagasae externals. That's a thousand times more cancerous.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Shame , i don't blame cornetto for running his mouth as he's not my friend.

But destro .... sigh

I did whatever i did , I never went out mouthing extortion off, to be fair, I said i couldn't have spent my time any better in this world.
I know i did , a stupid, selfish, retarded, whatever move . But At least respect the couple months we have spent together in this world, and deter urself from mouthing me off in the externals.

And Davis, ghosting was purely my fault, not anyone's else fault , No one could lead an alliance better than how extortion leaders are doing it

destroxxi

Phrourach

Here is some civility WG no one likes you and everyone thinks you are delusional or off your meds. So pardon me if I don't care about anything you type in any little corner of the world. Want a fantasy of my own how about your players offering their cities up to us on a daily basis cus they hate you how about that mate. That shows how your style of leadership is regarded.

DeletedUser54360

Here is some civility WG no one likes you and everyone thinks you are delusional or off your meds. So pardon me if I don't care about anything you type in any little corner of the world. Want a fantasy of my own how about your players offering their cities up to us on a daily basis cus they hate you how about that mate. That shows how your style of leadership is regarded.

If they do that would be their choice. You are quite an unpleasant little insect quite intentionally then? My goodness how proud your mother must be of you.