Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser54360

If they do that would be their choice. You are quite an unpleasant little insect quite intentionally then? My goodness how proud your mother must be of you.

Every day admiring how low your Battle Ranking is compared to your Battle Ranking no doubt due to the "hide behind the apron strings" style of playing. .

I never realised what a complete nonentity you are till I looked you up just now. I imagine all your other listed worlds will reveal an equally lack lustre picture when studied closely.

I am quite confident given a choice many players would choose my profile ranking and style of play above yours.

Name names and prove your point. I dont mind. Lets continue your ridiculous little charade to the end.

DeletedUser30111

I am quite confident given a choice many players would choose my profile ranking and style of play above yours.

Name names and prove your point. I dont mind. Lets continue your ridiculous little charade to the end.

Weren't you the one a while back moaning about how half your alliance turned on you? Forgive me if I'm wrong, because I can't really remember what you've done in this world.

DeletedUser54451

Weren't you the one a while back moaning about how half your alliance turned on you? Forgive me if I'm wrong, because I can't really remember what you've done in this world.
He's been 100 times the player you are while you sit out there barely getting attacked he's faced people by himself pretty much. Have to respect players like him.

DeletedUser30111

He's been 100 times the player you are while you sit out there barely getting attacked he's faced people by himself pretty much. Have to respect players like him.
I can respect someone as a player and have no respect for them as a leader. Never said his gameplay was poor, did I?
Also I've done everything I can to get people to attack me, that's why I'm posting here. But unfortunately it isn't something I'm in control of.

Since we may get in trouble without a top 12, I'm going to do a weak top 6 (based on the little attention I'm paying to things)

1. (and 10) Extortion - I think we're well set up for WW, fighting a decent war against SMYN and LOTRL and other minnows. Consistent activity and growth.

2. (and 13). Show Me Your Noobies - Lacking both growth and activity (how many are in VM?) would hope a big war would have ignited things and we could have fun, but it's been lacklustre.

3. (and 6) This is not a drill - Same as always? Decent growth and bp. Feeding the growth with academy players, but who isn't atleast a bit. Will make the WW race fun I'm sure

4. (and 17) Written in Blood - Meh. Falling some, you'd think the release of pressure from SMYN would help, but it doesn't look it from growth. Probably on a downward course

5. (and 16) The Langolier Ones - Doing something out there on the rim. Not much if I'm honest. Would love to see these guys pick things up and start pushing someone hard.

6. Resurrected - Looks to be fighting a pretty good war against Bloods. Wish they were bigger and closer to the core to make the game more interesting for everyone else

DeletedUser48582

It looks like EXT will take this one if they are active enough during the end game. But will be interesting to watch none the less.

But still dont think this server lived up to the full potential with all this experience in it. Perhaps the next will be a bit more war and less diplomacy.

DeletedUser54360

Let us hope so.

Well Sable since this non world does not have much longer to run . Lets make it a date for September iish,

The first decent CONQUEST NO MORALE SPEED 2 or HIGHER.

I will reform my old original LORDS OF THE RIM augmented with a few brave souls from this training World and lets get at it from day 1

We will spawn NORTHWEST and apply a voluntary Gold Limit of £20 month. We will not yap everybody else can do what they like. WE will give you a days start and we will land a team of 15 on 15 different islands. Then we will see who is who and what is what.
Feel free to recruit from any of the myriad of WG haters,I dont mind who we are going to pulverise..
W G

A bientot September Big man..

DeletedUser54360

They did not turn on me they turned on their colleagues who did not disgrace LOTR heritage by running scared at the first sight of trouble. None were RIMLORDS .

What I have done is be no 3 fighter from a late start (without the backing of any of the top 6 Alliances) working with a small handful of experienced players and mostly trainees of good character. Whom I have not abandoned to pursue personal ranking or advantage. What have you done?

DeletedUser30111

It looks like EXT will take this one if they are active enough during the end game. But will be interesting to watch none the less.

But still dont think this server lived up to the full potential with all this experience in it. Perhaps the next will be a bit more war and less diplomacy.

I don't feel it's that cut and dry. No matter how much I want the win.

DeletedUser54576

Let us hope so.

Well Sable since this non world does not have much longer to run . Lets make it a date for September iish,

The first decent CONQUEST NO MORALE SPEED 2 or HIGHER.

I will reform my old original LORDS OF THE RIM augmented with a few brave souls from this training World and lets get at it from day 1

We will spawn NORTHWEST and apply a voluntary Gold Limit of £20 month. We will not yap everybody else can do what they like. WE will give you a days start and we will land a team of 15 on 15 different islands. Then we will see who is who and what is what.
Feel free to recruit from any of the myriad of WG haters,I dont mind who we are going to pulverise..
W G

A bientot September Big man..
Had to give you a like seeing your courage!

DeletedUser48582

I don't feel it's that cut and dry. No matter how much I want the win.
Hmm much should go wrong i think. You have What...? +500 cities more than SMYN (main vs main) so unless you slack sending ressources/magic you should be able to take this home without to much hassle.

DeletedUser30111

Hmm much should go wrong i think. You have What...? +500 cities more than SMYN (main vs main) so unless you slack sending ressources/magic you should be able to take this home without to much hassle.

I've seen alliances with a lot bigger lead lose. I've been in an alliance with a bigger lead that lost. Anything can happen in this game. But on paper, extortion should have some advantage going in.

DeletedUser33675

Don't get all figgie with them magic :D, just friendly banter hehe
What are you doing here? You are retarded... I mean retired!
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

Btw. this forum is so quite recently. Where is my friend Lisa? Trying to get sober?

DeletedUser30111

Magick ruined all the fun, haha.

I think it'll probably get busy again once something changes, maybe when SMYN can organize themselves or Bear thinks of something clever?

DeletedUser54239

sooooo quite here....
where are those loudspeakers????
in VM ??? noobies , coalliation etc , you all invited us on war and commited a lot earlier here...
where are u all ????
nothing left for u ex-en players and current noobies leaders and provokaters ???
lost all top positions when war beguns???
where are ur top killers noobies????
no 2 ranking abp is almost half in points in compare to us?
noobies were no 1 fighter, no 1 in abp as allaince , just 100 k behind in abp from me (on first place)...
scenerio changed ... noobies in deepp....
they taken some top players from blood alliance (their enemies on loa) , LOL , on loan to crush us and clear from this world...just amazing ... what was the deal between the noobies and bloods to give players on loan to kill us...
where are u all noobies, bloods ...why are u all got silient now????
do u have any respect to urself??? whatever u said ugly words against us, we the simmers etc etc ...
now u got the picture clear who we are , when u are fighting with us...
running and ghosting...LOL...
taking players on LOAn ...
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

this was the worst senerio for you noobies which i seen in any world, talked a lot that you all are top fighters and now hiding in deep caves... in vm most of you who commited here...

if those players who posted here their comments , have self-respect then answer here else quit grepolis and never post their garbage here....

hope actual good players from grepolis from all teams will support my post . thanks and have fun friends..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser51786

I have no ill will for my EN brothers and sisters in Noobies, but the fact is there leader Kissmeplease is the worst their is and would be their demise.

Look at comment I will get now