Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser54239

oh my bro shaz, u are favvorite if en ...
pls i suggest to forget to live in past...
none of these your en are capable to stand...
they are now just taking loan from bloods to fight against us..
shaz , u know me and know what kind of fighter i am....
in this world if u defend noobies or other enemies who provocated this war then u loose my respect...
am not someone - like noobies (en players) commited that simmers...
friend, i play and u know i play seriously as i always got on top... killing enemies (bad enemies like some of noobies)...
so, u either pls dont post , or be an enemy...
thanks

DeletedUser54239

and friend , if your en brothers, noobies willing to fight more, i can start with them in new world in end of year and let them knew htheir place also...
so pls get your all mounts shut off regarding en , just play in real worlds...
ypu are supporting virtual players , lets play a real game friend...
i will let u cry for your en team for sure my friend...
of course for those en players who are opposite us...
LOL, we have a lot in our team also , but only good one...
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif

DeletedUser51786

Shraw I would never doubt your skills, you would always have my respect for you, I learnt alot from you in Pando and I am grateful to call you a friend, I am not defending any EN players mate just stating that Noobies have a leader call kissmeplease is making deals with bloods in the back ground lol, she need all the help in the world

DeletedUser54360

Considering that Caustic have the Professor Moriarty of " Behind backs ,sugar stirring ,disinformatiom forming,manipulation and chicanery" pulling their strings . (Give him a Pat on the back,,) That is a bit rich,,,,, A bit like the Fires of Hell calling the Elysian Fields a bit naughty..

:confused:

Ruthie2

Phrourach
sooooo quite here....
where are those loudspeakers????
in VM ??? noobies , coalliation etc , you all invited us on war and commited a lot earlier here...
where are u all ????
nothing left for u ex-en players and current noobies leaders and provokaters ???
lost all top positions when war beguns???
where are ur top killers noobies????
no 2 ranking abp is almost half in points in compare to us?
noobies were no 1 fighter, no 1 in abp as allaince , just 100 k behind in abp from me (on first place)...
scenerio changed ... noobies in deepp....
they taken some top players from blood alliance (their enemies on loa) , LOL , on loan to crush us and clear from this world...just amazing ... what was the deal between the noobies and bloods to give players on loan to kill us...
where are u all noobies, bloods ...why are u all got silient now????
do u have any respect to urself??? whatever u said ugly words against us, we the simmers etc etc ...
now u got the picture clear who we are , when u are fighting with us...
running and ghosting...LOL...
taking players on LOAn ...
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

this was the worst senerio for you noobies which i seen in any world, talked a lot that you all are top fighters and now hiding in deep caves... in vm most of you who commited here...

if those players who posted here their comments , have self-respect then answer here else quit grepolis and never post their garbage here....

hope actual good players from grepolis from all teams will support my post . thanks and have fun friends..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Hello my friend.
Never judge what you see, always ask the source.
We have been friends a while now and we have always been straight with each other. Yes some bloods went to Noobies. Most were from what was EIE.
Original bloods have stated from day one, its on our profile, we arent here for WW, we came with friends to fight and have fun.
Some players here wanted to do wonders , so left us to do just that.
Dosent change bloods decision to not do wonders, they have door open to come back any time yes.
But no support is given anymore to any player that left. so We are not a part of any ww plot or plan, we are here as Bloods to have fun with out all the hassle this time round

DeletedUser54451

sooooo quite here....
where are those loudspeakers????
in VM ??? noobies , coalliation etc , you all invited us on war and commited a lot earlier here...
where are u all ????
nothing left for u ex-en players and current noobies leaders and provokaters ???
lost all top positions when war beguns???
where are ur top killers noobies????
no 2 ranking abp is almost half in points in compare to us?
noobies were no 1 fighter, no 1 in abp as allaince , just 100 k behind in abp from me (on first place)...
scenerio changed ... noobies in deepp....
they taken some top players from blood alliance (their enemies on loa) , LOL , on loan to crush us and clear from this world...just amazing ... what was the deal between the noobies and bloods to give players on loan to kill us...
where are u all noobies, bloods ...why are u all got silient now????
do u have any respect to urself??? whatever u said ugly words against us, we the simmers etc etc ...
now u got the picture clear who we are , when u are fighting with us...
running and ghosting...LOL...
taking players on LOAn ...
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

this was the worst senerio for you noobies which i seen in any world, talked a lot that you all are top fighters and now hiding in deep caves... in vm most of you who commited here...

if those players who posted here their comments , have self-respect then answer here else quit grepolis and never post their garbage here....

hope actual good players from grepolis from all teams will support my post . thanks and have fun friends..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
I only went into VM for 2 weeks because I had to. Electrical Engineering final semester. But now I'm back. :^) And when I got back still ranked 80 for fighting. So much simming going on here.

DeletedUser30111

I only went into VM for 2 weeks because I had to. Electrical Engineering final semester. But now I'm back. :^) And when I got back still ranked 80 for fighting. So much simming going on here.

Wait, does my opinion count more than yours now that I have better bp, or how does that work exactly?

DeletedUser54239

some heared names and some old talks from players who just talks ... no where in game but here they want to be kings of talks... lol...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser54239

and for david, if you compare players by their rankings and BP then you can have a rest as you are far not eligible to answer my comments ...
you are nowhere in all starts in comapre to me, **** your own stats to compare players here...
you let your comments on one place and if u have a little ability then play the game and show yourself ... your stories of warrior or warlord not acceptable by me ...
hope u get the point and further will not comment any player regarding what a great player you are!!!!
you are no one , compare yourself in stats and think before your comments to anyone here...
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser54239

ranga , heard your name somewhere...
also a talking device ....
hope you have achievements to prove yourself to comment other players....
and if its for poops and maybeecrayzee , then i can answer you all what you want , but if u even get on some level in game so that i got an idea with whom i am talking....ok friend...
as in external forum now players who even dont know how to play grepo , posts comment to good players and leaders....

DeletedUser54451

and for david, if you compare players by their rankings and BP then you can have a rest as you are far not eligible to answer my comments ...
you are nowhere in all starts in comapre to me, **** your own stats to compare players here...
you let your comments on one place and if u have a little ability then play the game and show yourself ... your stories of warrior or warlord not acceptable by me ...
hope u get the point and further will not comment any player regarding what a great player you are!!!!
you are no one , compare yourself in stats and think before your comments to anyone here...
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
Please clear my O34 city and after you do that say I'm no one. :D

Ranga1

Strategos
ranga , heard your name somewhere...
also a talking device ....
hope you have achievements to prove yourself to comment other players....
and if its for poops and maybeecrayzee , then i can answer you all what you want , but if u even get on some level in game so that i got an idea with whom i am talking....ok friend...
as in external forum now players who even dont know how to play grepo , posts comment to good players and leaders....

:D sorry didnt realise i needed achievements to talk, I thought it was a democracy...please point out what achievements i need to be and to talk about other players.

skiboot

Phrourach
New Top 12

1. This is not an Extortion - Swim
2. Show Me Your Noobies - Float
3. Extortion (see 1 above) - Swim
4. Written in Blood (Not playing the end game so does it matter?)
5. Noobies Of The Rim (see 2 above) - Float
6. The Resurrected (fighting Bloods so 4 and 6 might as well be on a different server)
7. This is not a Drill (see 1) - Swim
8. The Langolier Ones - many inactives - Sink
9. Timber wolves - On the Rim so - Float
10. Mad Dogs - Nap'd with This is not an Extortion so meh
11. Fighting Fate - Float
12. The Hive - Pacted with This is not an Extortion so meh

Thoroughy depressed to see Extortion and This is not a Drill/Hammer to merge. 50 of the top 75 players on the server now in the same alliance. Just a bunch of tools....

destroxxi

Phrourach
New Top 12

1. This is not an Extortion - Swim
2. Show Me Your Noobies - Float
3. Extortion (see 1 above) - Swim
4. Written in Blood (Not playing the end game so does it matter?)
5. Noobies Of The Rim (see 2 above) - Float
6. The Resurrected (fighting Bloods so 4 and 6 might as well be on a different server)
7. This is not a Drill (see 1) - Swim
8. The Langolier Ones - many inactives - Sink
9. Timber wolves - On the Rim so - Float
10. Mad Dogs - Nap'd with This is not an Extortion so meh
11. Fighting Fate - Float
12. The Hive - Pacted with This is not an Extortion so meh

Thoroughy depressed to see Extortion and This is not a Drill/Hammer to merge. 50 of the top 75 players on the server now in the same alliance. Just a bunch of tools....

You know you made them mad when they start calling you names.

DeletedUser54699

Bunch of utter pussies that ran away from anything resembling a contest.

How you can get any satisfaction from what you've done is beyond comprehension.

Well considering you started this with your "coalition" ... we are feeling pretty good about ourselves ;)

skiboot

Phrourach
Coalition lol - what coalition?

You keep telling yourselves that if it makes you feel better about what you've done here.

You took 50 of the top 75 players on the server and put them in the same team. The most embarrassing gameplay on Grepolis ever.

Last edited: