Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser54360

good luck general...
better prepared next time and have fun!
regarding us dont worry friend, we friends play as a good team and have a good records in all worlds and winning is not a new thing for us.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
lisa

Your last and imho most sensible post.

Yes we will have another go and be better prepared next time. This world is won I will prepare for the next one.

DeletedUser48582

WG a little tip on how to win in future servers... PACT, PACT, PACT and then merge, merge, merge! I've heard its the way to do it now a days... Heck rumor has it that you can play a whole server without achiving anything and then merge up with a top alliance right before WW begins and win anyway??!! :eek::D

DeletedUser46391

WG a little tip on how to win in future servers... PACT, PACT, PACT and then merge, merge, merge! I've heard its the way to do it now a days... Heck rumor has it that you can play a whole server without achiving anything and then merge up with a top alliance right before WW begins and win anyway??!! :eek::D

:)

Oh, it's not a rumour my dear, it's 100% true.

DeletedUser48256

Or just don't go for the win and play to have fun/kill stuff.

Witch would be a good player to do that with, super active, knows his stuff, and has a knack for getting on the bad side of other leaders, perfect if you want all out war haha.

DeletedUser54910

Me being disrespectful was basically me calling Alex a bad word :(.. but as Alex was treating me, Who would you say was being more disrespectful?

Destro, are you gonna kick everyone for being disrespectful? Cus Alex should of been kicked a loooong time ago
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

I'm so pleased you got what you deserved Uvis, I treat people how they treat me and if I try to help someone and they fire insults at me then I will treat them accordingly going forward. Consider my treatment of you a mirror image of how you treat others. Your contribution to any alliance I have been in with you has been miniscule. We should have booted you a long time ago.

DeletedUser54239

who said that won is not won?????
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

so friend, what you need to get it proved???? winners get the crowns soon on their profiles...
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser53903

I'm so pleased you got what you deserved Uvis, I treat people how they treat me and if I try to help someone and they fire insults at me then I will treat them accordingly going forward. Consider my treatment of you a mirror image of how you treat others. Your contribution to any alliance I have been in with you has been miniscule. We should have booted you a long time ago.
This is the first world i have played with you so thats one point of yours already disproved which is kinda funny...
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
also - I was the reason Loki was created, lemme get that out there. It was originally mine and Sliick's idea and we never even planned on inviting you too it. Matt just wanted you there so be grateful for him, we would of never invited you
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
Everything that has happened to you this world was because of me and Sliick.

DeletedUser48582

who said that won is not won?????
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

so friend, what you need to get it proved???? winners get the crowns soon on their profiles...
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif
I think most of the server can agree this one didnt live up to the potential - not even close. But hey that crown apparently ment a lot to you guys so congratulations :D:Do_Oo_O

destroxxi

Phrourach

Again Abdera, Golgi, and now Nagidos all won by merges. Its part of the game. This is considered a strategy game.

DeletedUser48582

Lol indeed it is... but that makes me wonder :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i have won worlds without mass pacting/merging 50% of the top five... perhaps we where just lucky? :eek::oops:

Like many others I skipped the national servers because there where to many pacts and every server ended up in major pacts or merges which killed every server... then someone told me that the EN servers are where the "legends" play and the Best fighters are... well Indeed they are... but its still the same story over and over again. No wonder Grepolis are having a hard time getting new players (and maintaining the current ones).

skiboot

Phrourach
My take on Nagidos

Having returned to Grepolis after being very down about the general tactics of alliances like Eviction Notice that adopt a strategy of “win regardless” I was somewhat hopeful that Nagidos might provide some much-needed competition to a game that was suffering badly from mass pacting and players seeking easy wins.

Ultimately my hopes were dashed as the two top alliances decided to join together rather than compete for the wonders which would have been far more interesting in my opinion.

Anyway, this is my last Grepolis server so I could lament about why players have lost any sense of self-respect about working hard for a win but ultimately it wouldn’t do any good so goodbye and farewell.

I would congratulate the winners but seeing as they comprised the two largest alliances who chose to merge together rather than compete, I can only say that in my opinion they are not deserving of any congratulations or respect for taking the easy route. How their players can have any sense of achievement is beyond me……

DeletedUser46395

What a sad sore loser. Lack or respect is reciprocal, unlike with some of the decent members of your alliance who are a lot more gracious. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya. ;)

skiboot

Phrourach
Bear the only sad thing here is that you think you have done something clever. You haven't, you're not worthy of respect and you don't desrve any congratulations for taking the easiest path available to you. Basically you all suck :)

DeletedUser46395

Quite honestly, I couldn't care less about your worthless opinion.

We've achieved what we set out to do, and you can't take it away from us here, just like you couldn't in game. :)

We suck, but we won and made your wonder islands look stupid. What does that say about you? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

destroxxi

Phrourach
Bear the only sad thing here is that you think you have done something clever. You haven't, you're not worthy of respect and you don't desrve any congratulations for taking the easiest path available to you. Basically you all suck :)

We all suck yet you cound not handle your own internals and from what i hear everyone but Lili magically disappeared in your leadership team. You could not even defend your wonders.

skiboot

Phrourach
Destroxxi, I know you're a muppet but please try to keep up. When the two alliances on the server merged to do wonders pretty much everyone on our team left in disgust. If you think you've done a great job then hoooray for you. Actualy what you did in this server for any self-respecting grepo player is pretty embarrassing and I guess you will all have to play under different names from now on to avoid the shame of it.

Old Skool says you are all noobs - that is all....

DeletedUser46395

destroxxi, I know you're a muppet but please try to keep up. When the two alliances on the server merged to do wonders pretty much everyone on our team left in disgust. If you think you've done a great job then hoooray for you. Actualy what you did in this server for any self-respecting grepo player is pretty embarrassing and I guess you will all have to play under different names from now on to avoid the shame of it.

Old Skool says you are all noobs - that is all....
Mate, it's you who will need a new username in embarrassment for all your childish hissy fits, tantrums and sulks.
You can currently only aspire to the giddy intellectual heights of muppet. ;)

We can see just how much being made to look stupid hurts you by the fact that even after rage quitting, you can't leave this thread alone. I'm sure in pur shoes you would call that "hysterical" with your usual unnecessary hyperbole, but it really is quite amusing. ;)
Outthought, outplayed, outbuilt and now you're just out of order. You don't have to like how we've beaten you, but you don't need to make yourself look so bad over it.