Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser53903

Outthought, outplayed, outbuilt and now you're just out of order. You don't have to like how we've beaten you, but you don't need to make yourself look so bad over it.
But not outkilled looking at your BP...

i aint been playing for a good couple weeks and you seem to still be on the same amount of BP and its confusing me.. why do you have such a big mouth but nothing to show for it?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser48582

Lol bear wheren't you a tool hahahaha - you guys crack me up. EXT at least took the fight and did well... The only thing you and your crew did was to fight small scale alliances (watch out legends here everyone:eek::eek:). But heeey we laughed our a## off for quite a while on your behalf.

You should really stop mouthing like that... it begins to be pathetic.

DeletedUser54910

This is the first world i have played with you so thats one point of yours already disproved which is kinda funny...
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
also - I was the reason Loki was created, lemme get that out there. It was originally mine and Sliick's idea and we never even planned on inviting you too it. Matt just wanted you there so be grateful for him, we would of never invited you
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
Everything that has happened to you this world was because of me and Sliick.

Ha ha this is so funny. Yet again your so wrong its amusing - if you learnt to read you will notice i said alliance not world - I had the misfortune of being in 3/4 alliances with you this world - I would never knowingly play in another world with you, 1 world with you in it is enough for anybody. Even Slick said he only brings you in as you are good at winding up the enemy - he said he thinks you will fail in life with your attitude and that is your only friend here. The reality is you have illusions of grandeur that far exceed the reality of what you offer. You think you are responsible for loki - wake up call - Loki was what it was because of Matt, me and Rage - you would have been crushed without us and no one would even remember loki on the server now. And even if you suggested forming a new alliance first it doesn't mean you are responsible for the success it achieved, far from it you were a weak link then as you will be to any alliance you are in going forward. Incidentally, not one member objected to one of my first moves being to kick you out of council - not even Slick. Anyway thank you for airing where the loki idea came from after all Matt was being blamed for the, 'betrayal of Thor' for so long I am sure he will be pleased you have finally taking ownership for initiating it. And you keep banging on about other peoples BP yet your own stats are a joke...why not post those up...I could do with another laugh.

DeletedUser46395

But not outkilled looking at your BP...

i aint been playing for a good couple weeks and you seem to still be on the same amount of BP and its confusing me.. why do you have such a big mouth but nothing to show for it?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
Lol bear wheren't you a tool hahahaha - you guys crack me up. EXT at least took the fight and did well... The only thing you and your crew did was to fight small scale alliances (watch out legends here everyone:eek::eek:). But heeey we laughed our a## off for quite a while on your behalf.

You should really stop mouthing like that... it begins to be pathetic.

Never ceases to amaze me that some people actively choose to show off how stupid they are. There's an old saying "better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt." You two and Ski would be well advised to heed it, but too late now in this world. ;)
It's clear you don't understand this game. BP matters for farms and for generating city slots, nothing else. And thoae slots and farms are only there to generate res for building WWs. What do I have to show for this world? Er, a crown. We won it. TINAD always had the gameplan to win, it's why together we have won in possibly record time, although we probably wouldn't have got all 7 without the merge, and very doubtful it would have been quite so quick. You guys underestimated us, Extortion did not. Who was right?
I've never played to win before. I've been top player in a world, I've done plenty of fighting in my time, but never set out to do WWs for a win before. Done it now, got the crown and actually yes, it's very satisfying. You can bet your bottom dollar that if you won the game with BP rather than WW building we would have played this world very differently, but you don't; we played the game we needed to to get the result we wanted. You can be as rude as you like, but it simply shows you as bad sports and sore losers. And somewhat dim if you don't grasp the basic point of the game.... ;)

DeletedUser48582

So the gameplan from the beginning was to avoid any wars, kill small alliances and then merge into the alliance that seems to have the Best chances for a win??? I must say that is truly a winner worthy "outplaying" a server like that.

Lol Jesus christ...

DeletedUser46395

So the gameplan from the beginning was to avoid any wars, kill small alliances and then merge into the alliance that seems to have the Best chances for a win??? I must say that is truly a winner worthy "outplaying" a server like that.

Lol Jesus christ...

All except the merge. We WERE the alliance with the best chance of winning. What the merge gave us was all 7 in a reasonable time frame. We would have got 4 first without question; our plan was what we have used for TINAE to win in record time despite not being able to cycle people through for res and particularly favour dumps.
My apologies for us being smarter (as well as better looking) than you, but it wasn't hard. ;)

DeletedUser53903

Ha ha this is so funny. Yet again your so wrong its amusing - if you learnt to read you will notice i said alliance not world - I had the misfortune of being in 3/4 alliances with you this world - I would never knowingly play in another world with you, 1 world with you in it is enough for anybody. Even Slick said he only brings you in as you are good at winding up the enemy - he said he thinks you will fail in life with your attitude and that is your only friend here. The reality is you have illusions of grandeur that far exceed the reality of what you offer. You think you are responsible for loki - wake up call - Loki was what it was because of Matt, me and Rage - you would have been crushed without us and no one would even remember loki on the server now. And even if you suggested forming a new alliance first it doesn't mean you are responsible for the success it achieved, far from it you were a weak link then as you will be to any alliance you are in going forward. Incidentally, not one member objected to one of my first moves being to kick you out of council - not even Slick. Anyway thank you for airing where the loki idea came from after all Matt was being blamed for the, 'betrayal of Thor' for so long I am sure he will be pleased you have finally taking ownership for initiating it. And you keep banging on about other peoples BP yet your own stats are a joke...why not post those up...I could do with another laugh.
It was your's, rage's and matt's idea? are you sure about that?

I still have the messages I sent to Matt about mine and Simon's idea about Loki LOL.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Frankie, I know you're a muppet but please try to keep up. When the two alliances on the server merged to do wonders pretty much everyone on our team left in disgust. If you think you've done a great job then hoooray for you. Actualy what you did in this server for any self-respecting grepo player is pretty embarrassing and I guess you will all have to play under different names from now on to avoid the shame of it.

Old Skool says you are all noobs - that is all....

Maybe old man not old skool. I have played and helped win more worlds then you mate and you can ask anyone what ive always said about a crown. You should not lead without Pata your communication skills suck. Your whole leadership team if thats what you want to call it all tried for different deals without talking to eachother. and seemingly none of you actually led and was vocal to your players. Also I have stated multiple times to everyone to not use my real name on the externals and most know this. Sides when they insult you is when you know you have gotten to them.

Lastly as well you left multiple players that were in VM on your wonder isles and made no back up plans and built them while they were on the isles. That tells me one of two things either A. You all did not bother to look up and see the new rules or B. You all just didn't bother to care.

Your complaining about we did this and we did that yet, you, yourself are not taking any responsibility of your own actions or lack of actions in this world. You all took over by spouting a good bunch of mess then instead of running with what you got your hands on you let it waste away.

Last edited:
Never ceases to amaze me that some people actively choose to show off how stupid they are. There's an old saying "better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt." You two and Ski would be well advised to heed it, but too late now in this world. ;)
It's clear you don't understand this game. BP matters for farms and for generating city slots, nothing else. And thoae slots and farms are only there to generate res for building WWs. What do I have to show for this world? Er, a crown. We won it. TINAD always had the gameplan to win, it's why together we have won in possibly record time, although we probably wouldn't have got all 7 without the merge, and very doubtful it would have been quite so quick. You guys underestimated us, Extortion did not. Who was right?
I've never played to win before. I've been top player in a world, I've done plenty of fighting in my time, but never set out to do WWs for a win before. Done it now, got the crown and actually yes, it's very satisfying. You can bet your bottom dollar that if you won the game with BP rather than WW building we would have played this world very differently, but you don't; we played the game we needed to to get the result we wanted. You can be as rude as you like, but it simply shows you as bad sports and sore losers. And somewhat dim if you don't grasp the basic point of the game.... ;)

Last time i checked this game was made to have fun (and make money) but players like you take it out of the game thats why people dont bother finishing servers or just stop playing.
So gg you're and your so called ''smart'' alliance are part of the problem if there where less people like you guys then this game would have been mutch more enjoyable.
And this is all for a meaningless badge or achevement which in my opinion you or the other players involved don't deserve.

DeletedUser46395

Last time i checked this game was made to have fun (and make money) but players like you take it out of the game thats why people dont bother finishing servers or just stop playing.
So gg you're and your so called ''smart'' alliance are part of the problem if there where less people like you guys then this game would have been mutch more enjoyable.
And this is all for a meaningless badge or achevement which in my opinion you or the other players involved don't deserve.

Sorry, Pawcio the Pathetic, but not sorry. :) Nothing "magnificent" about someone so mean-spirited. Hard to imagine there was ever any fun in your soul.

Thing is this game isn't won by the opinions of sore losers, but be building WWs faster than anyone else. You don't appear to grasp that, so I'll say it again; you win by building WWs faster than anyone else. We did, ergo we deserve to win, and no amount of your sour grapes can change that, it can only reflect on your character.

Suck it up, buttercup . :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46391

So now all the tantrums are done.

I thought a final top 12 would be good.

1. TINAE, TINAD & EXT. - SWAM.
2. WIB + BP. SWAM.

I forget the rest as they are largely inactive but I'm sure there are a few.

DeletedUser51484

RT, I would like to add an honorable mention: 3. Timber Wolves
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
SWAM

They at least grasped the concept of how to win a World, by at least going for 4 WW's. They were climbing steadily and I think with more players behind them, could have been a worthy opponent. Unlike the sour Noobies, you don't see them complaining here!

DeletedUser46391

RT, I would like to add an honorable mention: 3. Timber Wolves
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
SWAM

They at least grasped the concept of how to win a World, by at least going for 4 WW's. They were climbing steadily and I think with more players behind them, could have been a worthy opponent. Unlike the sour Noobies, you don't see them complaining here!

I 100% agree with that actually.

DeletedUser46395

Thought it might be amusing to look back at my first bash at a top 12 here to see how accurate it might have been:

What is now happening, which is where it starts being directly relevant to Nagidos and the top 12, is that groups of players are making multi-server deals for crowns - agreeing to support one alliance in one world, in exchange for reversed roles in a future server. So here we have quite a few alliances who were pledged to take certain roles before the server even started. What makes this server really interesting, though, is that a couple of these groups have conflicting multiple agreements in place, and further that quite a few of the key players in alliances with these agreements are not at all happy with them. It's all a recipe for huge internal conflict, as we've already seen with some alliances, and it's far from clear at this stage which alliances will stick to which agreements.
This is also a very interesting world in that there are so many potentially decent alliances - at least 20 who have a realistic chance of making a mark on this world, without counting academies.

Anyway, that's the background to the politics that will shape the server. At this stage I'm not going to second-guess some of these relationships, so will do a fairly straight top 12 based on their players and positioning, rather than politics. As things crystallise, I will do future top 12s based on political facts as well, but for now the alliances themselves don't know which promises they'll be keeping. Even if they think they do.

1. Show Me Your Noobies - Swim. Tight core, good players, nice position. Got that one pretty much right.
2. Enough is Enough - Sink. Name change from a highly inappropriate one tells the story clearly Enough - there's been more than enough Drama already. If they can put their internal issues aside, they have the core, players and position to do well, but at the moment, my money is on them not being able to, but who knows for sure? Well I guess this was more a float than a sink.
3. Caustic Soda - Swim. Again, tight core and good players, position is interesting... Correct again.
4. Devil's Advocates - Sink. I don't think they have the maturity in leadership that's required to make a go of it in the long run on such a tricky server, especially given their position. But they will go down all guns blazing, that's for sure. Yeah, this lot sank.
5. Hydra - Float. Tricky position, slightly more spread out, their diplo will be very busy. Well they sank fairly fast.
6. PIED - Sink. Just way too spread out for this server. Spot on.
7. Backdoor Bandits - Sink. Caustic Soda's academy. Academy.
8. Winter Knights - Float. At least in the far north-east. I have absolutely no idea who this lot were or what happened to them.
9. Anonymous - Sink. Too spread out for this world. Right here.
10. Symmetry - Sink. Again, too widely distributed. And again.
11. Check Mate - Sink. Famous name, nice players, horrible position and spread. Yet again.
12. Hydra 2 - Sink. Academy. And sink they did.

But so much depends on the politics - deals the diplos can do, and what the membership is prepared to take. I expect a lot of alliances to break up and new ones form, especially in O54.

Well fairly accurate really, I impressed myself. ;)

Of course we were still under the radar at that point - in fact we almost managed to stay there all server. ;)

Ranga1

Strategos
See, your imagining i said terrible for a start :D you said hydra to float and they sank. Caustic soda sank, winter knights sank. All alliances except 054 broke up and merged :D but hey you are the author of the nag after all :D 75% i suppose you can consider that "pretty much right"