Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser54029
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Yeah in hindsight it wasn't. Mors beat them pretty badly though sadly.

DeletedUser54566

"Stay Enraged- Lets Tj Kanniben lead this branch. This tells me all I need to know about SC tbh."

I've now got the habit of interpreting what you say as jokes rather than plain stupidity, easier this way.

DeletedUser41523

"Stay Enraged- Lets Tj Kanniben lead this branch. This tells me all I need to know about SC tbh."

I've now got the habit of interpreting what you say as jokes rather than plain stupidity, easier this way.

*Puts obviously bad founder/player in charge of academy. Alienates 3 branches and loses them. Recruits into ally's ocean. Breaks own ceasefire. Losing epicly to the world. Other leader that told them this would happen is stupid.*

It makes sense if you don't think about it I guess. Shouldn't you be running your alliance? Or at the very least getting the Ex-Order to come off of VM.

DeletedUser54566

Recruits into ally's ocean. Breaks own ceasefire.

Ok, it's just plain stupid, not sure if you actually think I don't know what deal you made with anti, but it was never "your ocean", it was defined from the begining that order's core was targeted by us and to be conquered by us. Does anyone actually fall for your bullshit?

DeletedUser41523

Recruits into ally's ocean. Breaks own ceasefire.

Ok, it's just plain stupid, not sure if you actually think I don't know what deal you made with anti, but it was never "your ocean", it was defined from the begining that order's core was targeted by us and to be conquered by us. Does anyone actually fall for your stuff?

We told you to get out, you agreed, then you put more cities there. Also speaking of stuff, weren't you the one claiming you won some great victory by taking one city and killing some flyers and that you'd take more now? What are we up to now, 8-1? Going on 9 right now.

You seem to be in denial of facts. But there's one fact you can't deny...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54568

We told you to get out, you agreed, then you put more cities there. Also speaking of bullshit, weren't you the one claiming you won some great victory by taking one city and killing some flyers and that you'd take more now? What are we up to now, 8-1? Going on 9 right now.

And well half your alliance thinks I would be better fit to run SC. So I guess so. So you mind sending me an invite, giving me founders rights, then ghosting yourself?
When people feel like they're losing ground, they always think the grass is greener on the other side...:p It does not necessarily mean it is

DeletedUser41523

Well, we might just find out soon right, Ana? But you got the quote wrong. I changed it up. :)

DeletedUser54568

I think it's too early to see if they will sink or not... we will have to wait and see. They're defending themselves really well

DeletedUser41523

They're not doing much for us. SC lost Bakita it seems too and MlCase is now on VM. I think they're going to start to sink down soon.

DeletedUser54568

What I'm saying is that they're not defending cities being taken in the front lines of smaller players. But they defend their active players

DeletedUser41523

What I'm saying is that they're not defending cities being taken in the front lines of smaller players. But they defend their active players

Which is ironic considering the war with us and SC started because they absorbed players we deemed to be food. Rather than kick.

But they are defending a bit. They contested a 25 wall siege when the player was on and defending then called him inactive. :p

DeletedUser54566

we absorved 6 players post-order (7, I think one later on too), from a family with 4 branches, so don't f*** with me, it wasn't lack of food, you wanted war with us and that was an excuse. I just don't know why you didn't say it right away, "we're going at war, way more fun". Guess that's just the way you are, full of bs

DeletedUser41523

we absorved 6 players post-order (7, I think one later on too), from a family with 4 branches, so don't f*** with me, it wasn't lack of food, you wanted war with us and that was an excuse. I just don't know why you didn't say it right away, "we're going at war, way more fun". Guess that's just the way you are, full of bs

Wow that might be the second stupidest conspiracy theory I've ever heard. The first being that Madonna is actually Lady Gaga's mother but I guess that's just the price I pay for reading Buzzfeed...

Right so it being "only" 6-7 players it shouldn't have been a big deal to kick them when your allies asked. Especially now that you guys are claiming they're all dead weight when we siege them, hell 3 of them are VM now. We told you the SC city count was too high. We drew a line and you crossed it. Twice. We weren't unfair about it either, we said multiple times that Soho and his squad were okay to stay so long as they moved east to Winners from that point on. But still this wasn't good enough for you.

Most the people on this forum have had some kind of negative experience with SC's brand of diplomacy. So if you say that I'm bser here, then I interpret that as a good thing. Also if there's anything I am, its blunt. Probably too blunt. You should know, I told you exactly what was going to happen if you didn't listen to us. You apparently thought I was messing with you then too. Turns out that i'm a man of my word.

DeletedUser48451

HOC bro,pls just ignore him,let him talk whatever he want...I just dont know who even listening him and who cares what he said,once again he is here only to provoke and he has just big mouth,nothing else..

DeletedUser41523

HOC bro,pls just ignore him,let him talk whatever he want...I just dont know who even listening him and who cares what he said,once again he is here only to provoke and he has just big mouth,nothing else..
Hey that's not true. You're forgetting my good looks and charming personality. ;)

Though I do somewhat agree with Nex here. I am mostly just getting a rise out of you now. Though I'd say nobody cares about SC's opinion since they've burned 6 or 7 allies.

Also HoC, if you're smart, you'll give sole control of SC over to Nex. He seems like he has the best idea of what's going on and I genuinely believe we'll have to get up from our recliner chairs, turn off sportscenter, and actually work to beat SC if he's in charge.

Last edited by a moderator: