Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser54029
  • Start date

DeletedUser54537

1 OSG4LIFE No competition right now, nothing happening, it would not surprise me if some of their players leave out of boredom SWIM
2 Stay Cool
Seemed like they were done but Killer Bunnies has stopped hitting them, maybe they are at peace. Now it will be harder to down Stay. However the tripact and Winners are still at it, hitting them. FLOAT
3 Killer Bunnies
All I have to say is: WHAT HAPPENED ? They were soaring, killing everyone in their way, now they haven't taken a SC city in about a week, have lost their first city to Spartan Jags and are being eaten by OSG from the inside. From the looks of it this alliance died somehow. SINK
4 OCEANS VETERANS
Same as always SWIM
5 Turtle Time
Same as always SWIM
6 Spirit Of X
The new Winners, their merge was a dissapointement in TSF's opinion. This is now Winners' 3rd branch, making them as MRAish as OSG. No offence. No big losses on this side, they have been doing well lately SWIM
7 Rejects
Same as always SWIM
8 Spirit of Game Kings
see 6
9 Euphoria -
10 Stay Enraged see 2
11 Winners see 6
12 Timber Wolves new comer to the Top 12, seems like a good alliance, they have some good members and are in a good position, far from all the action SWIM

DeletedUser54537

I dont think they stalled, they were doing so well then they suddenly lost a lot of cities
a drop that big cannot be a simple stalling

DeletedUser41523

I can't speak for KB. But maybe slots are a factor? Maybe SC is just starting to beat them up? Maybe OSG is getting them to them? Not sure.

DeletedUser31109

Inactives are killing the game to be honest, and I'm surprised of the number increasing over all the oceans every week.
These top 12 alliances are showing nothing yet, until the world is clear of inactives.

I mean why make it so far, if you were gonna leave.

They should put a Report button to make them leave forever.

DeletedUser53503

Inactives are killing the game to be honest, and I'm surprised of the number increasing over all the oceans every week.
These top 12 alliances are showing nothing yet, until the world is clear of inactives.

I mean why make it so far, if you were gonna leave.

They should put a Report button to make them leave forever.

Many many dissapointed with the world speed, which is understandable, and only played this world until a faster one came live.

DeletedUser54568

Ah, so it was a merge up... that's a little disappointing. Always sad to see rim alliances joining core alliances. My few worlds it was always a struggle between the two.
No struggle yet :) Maybe later on, I don't know

DeletedUser54539

1 OSG4LIFE No competition right now, nothing happening, it would not surprise me if some of their players leave out of boredom SWIM
2 Stay Cool
Seemed like they were done but Killer Bunnies has stopped hitting them, maybe they are at peace. Now it will be harder to down Stay. However the tripact and Winners are still at it, hitting them. FLOAT
3 Killer Bunnies
All I have to say is: WHAT HAPPENED ? They were soaring, killing everyone in their way, now they haven't taken a SC city in about a week, have lost their first city to Spartan Jags and are being eaten by OSG from the inside. From the looks of it this alliance died somehow. SINK
4 OCEANS VETERANS
Same as always SWIM
5 Turtle Time
Same as always SWIM
6 Spirit Of X
The new Winners, their merge was a dissapointement in TSF's opinion. This is now Winners' 4TH branch, making them as MRAish as OSG. No offence. No big losses on this side, they have been doing well lately SWIM
7 Rejects
Same as always SWIM
8 Spirit of Game Kings
see 6
9 Euphoria -
10 Stay Enraged see 2
11 Winners see 6
12 Timber Wolves new comer to the Top 12, seems like a good alliance, they have some good members and are in a good position, far from all the action SWIM

Quoted in Bold what is different.

DeletedUser31109

I see this going as OSG ( fam ) Vs Winners (fam) late game.

See you soon

DeletedUser41523

I think one dark horse group will surprise us and challenge for wonders also.