Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser54029
  • Start date

DeletedUser54494

Event is over and once the buffs go away Stay will play like crap again and saying in your dreams to an alliance that is taking lots of cities from you is kinda summarizes your attitude this is why you haven't controlled O55 yet. It's mainly because you disrespected winners pact that led to a coalition that gave you lots of problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48451

Event is over and once the buffs go away Stay will play like crap again and saying in your dreams to an alliance that is taking lots of cities from you is kinda summarizes your attitude this is why you haven't controlled O55 yet. It's mainly because you disrespected winners pact that led to a coalition that gave you lots of problems.
download.jpg

DeletedUser53503

1 OSG4LIFE No competition right now, nothing happening, it would not surprise me if some of their players leave out of boredom SWIM

Stay Cool, Killer Bunnies and Tripartite are enemies, then you have other smaller alliances (such as Butchers or Legion of Jesters) also red. Tripartite are bigger huggers than us, the difference is they operate under pact and we have branches. Sure our core players could be bored but there are enough frontlines to fight.

DeletedUser41523

Stay Cool, Killer Bunnies and Tripartite are enemies, then you have other smaller alliances (such as Butchers or Legion of Jesters) also red. Tripartite are bigger huggers than us, the difference is they operate under pact and we have branches. Sure our core players could be bored but there are enough frontlines to fight.

Last I checked you get inc supports from Waste Management and Balkan Warriors, on top of your branches. I'm not here to judge, but kindly don't throw us under the bus either.

DeletedUser53503

Last I checked you get inc supports from Waste Management and Balkan Warriors, on top of your branches. I'm not here to judge, but kindly don't throw us under the bus either.

We are also at war with the most alliances. Tripartite, Bunnies, Stay Cool and a bunch of smaller alliances like Butchers (who have few members but very good ones). The point I was trying to make is that everyone has an MRA view on OSG and while we do have a lot of members, our enemies are even larger in number. We have a battle on every front against top opponents. People claming we get bored or have nobody to fight are just ignorant and merely look at our numbers.

Anyway on the top12 discussion: I think it'll be interesting to see what happens if the next world ends up being a conquest with decent speed..

DeletedUser1359

I don't get bored. Plenty to amuse me but then I am easily amused :)

Given my relatively benign location, I seem still able to find plenty of people to attack me. It must be my good looks and witty sense of humor that provokes them. ;)

I keep getting the distinct impression that people don't want me taking their cities?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

We are also at war with the most alliances. Tripartite, Bunnies, Stay Cool and a bunch of smaller alliances like Butchers (who have few members but very good ones). The point I was trying to make is that everyone has an MRA view on OSG and while we do have a lot of members, our enemies are even larger in number. We have a battle on every front against top opponents. People claming we get bored or have nobody to fight are just ignorant and merely look at our numbers.

I don't get why i'm being referenced in that. I'm of the opinion that OSG is going to be our hardest fight once it really gets going. Mostly because you guys aren't built around 1-4 players but instead a solid group of them. I don't think many would dispute that.

That said we're also fighting OSG, SC, and several teams out of the top 15.

DeletedUser54494

lol. S.T.O.R.M thinks they are only one that has Good and experienced players. smh.