Top 12 Sink or Swim

Discussion in 'World Olous (en96)' started by charlie39clues, Jan 5, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Roni the great

Roni the great Chiliarch

and who said the common people in an alliance gets to hear/know what the leaders discuss ?

2. The Smilodon Fatalis

The Smilodon Fatalis Phrourach

I'm saying that you guys sure do brag a lot to teams that you begged to have the war end with less than a week ago. While collectively losing still last I checked...so personally I believe you're compensating for rejection.

Oh yeah sorry STORM, turns out SC valued an NAP or pact with winners more than you guys.

3. Analeea.

Analeea. Taxiarch

What do you know about Leadership?

4. Roni the great

Roni the great Chiliarch

i dont have to know, i dont have to be qualified.

and yet i am leader, shame shame shame

5. Roni the great

Roni the great Chiliarch

i heared that winners refused the nap becasue Sc wanted to include Storm

i can tell you, i am the most hated person in this server atm :(

6. Analeea.

Analeea. Taxiarch

It's working because you have someone reporting you about all our moves :p Or you had... I think that person is gone now. But who knows, you might have others

7. Nex the Great

Nex the Great Hekatontarch

I'm saying that you guys sure do brag a lot to teams that you begged to have the war end with less than a week ago. While collectively losing still last I checked...so personally I believe you're compensating for rejection.

Oh yeah sorry STORM, turns out SC valued an NAP or pact with winners more than you guys.

You are simply fantastic TKF [​IMG] after all we all will come and eat your TRIPACT,on same side or not..am not going to discuss here who asked who for NAP or PACT cuz respect to Winners leadership but one is clear as hell,we will never have any type of agreement with you guys NEVER or maybe if your guys internalized you cuz bad leadership(big mouth),then maybe we can talk..

Minoscity likes this.
  8. Analeea.

Analeea. Taxiarch

Nex you may be respectful but not everyone in Stay leadership is... so that comment goes both ways...

9. High On Communism

High On Communism Hoplite

"I'm saying that you guys sure do brag a lot to teams that you begged to have the war end with less than a week ago. While collectively losing still last I checked...so personally I believe you're compensating for rejection.

Oh yeah sorry STORM, turns out SC valued an NAP or pact with winners more than you guys."

Hi Kitten, had been a while since I was around here on externals. Can you tell me what is it that you mean?

The talks Roni mentioned, "i heared that winners refused the nap becasue Sc wanted to include Storm", and yes you are right roni, were a month ago. I can assure you there has been nothing like that you mentioned mate

10. The Smilodon Fatalis

The Smilodon Fatalis Phrourach

I can confirm that isn't the case. Feel free to chat me in game or on skype and i'll prove it if you don't take my word for it.

Otherwise the short answer is that they only considered it due to some misfiring on our end. And realizing that we were actually willing to work it out with them to prevent it from happening again and that SC would probably turn on them again if they ever got the clear upper hand, they opted to take an NAP with us instead and continue to fight SC. I had a chat with Warchuck about this on Saturday/Sunday.

11. Notmad

Notmad Lochagos

new one soon ?

12. Electrico

Electrico Chiliarch

How soon is soon

13. Kal Gordon

Kal Gordon Taxiarch

I'd like to see a new one as well. (I don't know enough about the overall goings-on to be able to make one, so please don't retort with a "do it yourself".)