Top 12 Sink or Swim

Discussion in 'World Olous (en96)' started by charlie39clues, Jan 5, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Roni the great

Roni the great Phrourach

and who said the common people in an alliance gets to hear/know what the leaders discuss ?

2. The Smilodon Fatalis

The Smilodon Fatalis Strategos

I'm saying that you guys sure do brag a lot to teams that you begged to have the war end with less than a week ago. While collectively losing still last I checked...so personally I believe you're compensating for rejection.

Oh yeah sorry STORM, turns out SC valued an NAP or pact with winners more than you guys.

3. Analeea.

Analeea. Taxiarch

What do you know about Leadership?

4. Roni the great

Roni the great Phrourach

i dont have to know, i dont have to be qualified.

and yet i am leader, shame shame shame

5. Roni the great

Roni the great Phrourach

i heared that winners refused the nap becasue Sc wanted to include Storm

i can tell you, i am the most hated person in this server atm :(

6. Analeea.

Analeea. Taxiarch

It's working because you have someone reporting you about all our moves :p Or you had... I think that person is gone now. But who knows, you might have others

7. Nex the Great

Nex the Great Hipparchus

I'm saying that you guys sure do brag a lot to teams that you begged to have the war end with less than a week ago. While collectively losing still last I checked...so personally I believe you're compensating for rejection.

Oh yeah sorry STORM, turns out SC valued an NAP or pact with winners more than you guys.

You are simply fantastic TKF [​IMG] after all we all will come and eat your TRIPACT,on same side or not..am not going to discuss here who asked who for NAP or PACT cuz respect to Winners leadership but one is clear as hell,we will never have any type of agreement with you guys NEVER or maybe if your guys internalized you cuz bad leadership(big mouth),then maybe we can talk..

Minoscity likes this.
  8. Analeea.

Analeea. Taxiarch

Nex you may be respectful but not everyone in Stay leadership is... so that comment goes both ways...

9. High On Communism

High On Communism Hoplite

"I'm saying that you guys sure do brag a lot to teams that you begged to have the war end with less than a week ago. While collectively losing still last I checked...so personally I believe you're compensating for rejection.

Oh yeah sorry STORM, turns out SC valued an NAP or pact with winners more than you guys."

Hi Kitten, had been a while since I was around here on externals. Can you tell me what is it that you mean?

The talks Roni mentioned, "i heared that winners refused the nap becasue Sc wanted to include Storm", and yes you are right roni, were a month ago. I can assure you there has been nothing like that you mentioned mate

10. The Smilodon Fatalis

I can confirm that isn't the case. Feel free to chat me in game or on skype and i'll prove it if you don't take my word for it.

Otherwise the short answer is that they only considered it due to some misfiring on our end. And realizing that we were actually willing to work it out with them to prevent it from happening again and that SC would probably turn on them again if they ever got the clear upper hand, they opted to take an NAP with us instead and continue to fight SC. I had a chat with Warchuck about this on Saturday/Sunday.

11. Notmad

Notmad Hipparchus

new one soon ?

12. Electrico

Electrico Chiliarch

How soon is soon

13. Kal Gordon

Kal Gordon Hipparchus

I'd like to see a new one as well. (I don't know enough about the overall goings-on to be able to make one, so please don't retort with a "do it yourself".)

14. Zen Shadow

Zen Shadow Hipparchus

and we don't tell anyone what the Warlords are planning in this alliance...

even my officers don't know most of the time... however, I occasionally tell my first or second mate what is going on...

I am the Cap'n, and if you don't like it, you can walk the plank.....

PS: my officers and scallywags trust me....

Edit: and they better, or I will chum the wake and throw them to the sharks...

Trust is important in an alliance, especially amongst Pirates... we have a Pirate Code...

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  15. Electrico

Electrico Chiliarch

Top 10 Alliances : (COMPETITION FOR WW STATISTICS)

1. OSG4LIFE :
    Seems that these guys have nothing to do now but start thinking about the World Wonders Islands. They have a pretty secure Ocean and ready to fight anywhere. SWIM for WW

2 Killer bunnies :
    They seem to have a good core now, especially after they took few members from X SC.. They are also losing some good amount of cities to OSG. FLOAT for WW

3. OCEANS VETERANS :
    Excellent Core on this alliance, a bit away from fights and know what they're doing. SWIM for WW

4. Winners :
    Good bunch of people in the middle of all fights and doing excellent fights against everyone near them and not losing much cities. SWIM for WW

5. Old War Stories :
    My own alliance so can't say much except Swim Like Micheal Philps

6. Turtle Time :
    Seems to be getting smashed by OV and OSG, these guys need a fast solution. Sink for WW

7. Euphoria :
    Good Core, but still losing good amount of cities to GOW, they seem to be safe from some deadly battles bad they have bad management. Float for WW

8. Smoking Nutters :
    haha... Sink for WW

9. OSG Vanguard : CHECK 1

10. Winners 3 : Uhh shouldn't Winners 2 come here? anw Check 4

Hope you enjoy it. If you don't like it, it's ok.

16. The Smilodon Fatalis

This is news to me considering we lead OSG by 2 and have recently conquered some of their cities in their ocean...and OV is our ally...In fact the only team with an actual net gain on us right now is Waste Management and its by 3...

Electrico likes this.
  17. SilentCobra

SilentCobra Hoplite

[​IMG]
    This one is a Month Old.
    [​IMG]
    This one is two weeks Old Know.

You expect to see them do well during WWs.

Electrico likes this.
  18. Kannerak

Kannerak Hekatontarch

Nice top 12 good to get the forum going.

I liked this statement until i saw the word float. lol. And also I dunno what core your lookin at but theirs is pretty crappy

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  19. Roni the great

Roni the great Phrourach

lol i love how this guy (electrocuted) think himself knowledgeable hehehe

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  20. Kal Gordon

Kal Gordon Hipparchus

Roni, please can you and Electrico keep your personal love-hate relationship to the trash talk thread or the PnPs? This is a top 12 thread. If you don't like his Top 12, then actually give some information on why he is wrong, or do your own Top 12 please. At least he did a Top 12, even if there are bits that I think are wrong. (As much as they are enemies of OSG, I'll admit that Turtle Time are definitely not looking like they will sink for WWs).