Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser54029
  • Start date

DeletedUser20914

yeah sure mate okay,

the funny thing is , nothing between me and this guy but pure talk
he talked about stripping me all my cities, and i havent seen a single attack.
i hate dishonest/liers/backstabbing people, thats all :p

DeletedUser54192

Basically every single Grepo player has lied in this game, be it misleading an enemy, doing diplomacy (yes, of course we will be keep the pact for ever and ever), or just trash-talking. I believe the trash talk belongs in the trash talk thread. If you want to discuss his trash talk, do it there. No need to continue it like you just tried to.

DeletedUser54192

It's not. You're right on that. But seeing the same 2 people arguing all over multiple threads gets a bit boring, to be honest. It's funny in 1 or 2 threads, but after that it gets old.

Here's a deal - you want to have a go at Electrico here, you do it as part of a Top 12 that you write? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54192

It is pretty good. I've never even tried one because I am not confident enough. About the only mistake I could see was the 'sink' label for Turtles. And everyone makes mistakes in Top 12s. (I would probably make a lot more, although I would have to get past my biased opinions on all the alliances first. :p)

DeletedUser4278

Come on electrico it says top 12 and you did top 10 missing out my alliance to -1 for that but otherwise thanks for actually posting one and living this up a little

DeletedUser31109

Haha sry man but top 10 at this stage is the real deal.. top 12 is only early game as I see it..

DeletedUser31109

Well there's no one else in 56 snd 46 anymore dear, we doninated 3 oceans so far.. working on the fourth

Rachel.L

Phrourach
i just pointed out a massive jump in rank
they were #5 in his own top 12 a few days ago
and a couple wks ago were barely in the top 20
it was an apolitical statement

DeletedUser31109

Well yea, better get the small allilances up together to get more fire power on big enemies.

OWS were #20 before we joined them.

We were just 6 players who joined them and managed to take them from 20 to 5..

And now we just took few more to reach #2

DeletedUser39502

Well, lets try to look at the whole story here. We were 12 players and ranked 20th, we took in elite pro and had 18 players, jumped to ten. Conquered a few cities and put ourselves in 8th, brought in some great players from deadpool and jumped to fifth, then brought in eight guys from legio in o46 and jumped to 2nd.

It could be fairly said we dominate a couple of oceans. some still contested. Not very fair to say we did it by recruiting everyone. lol. We recruited the best players from each alliance, sure. No point in having twelve guys and rimming everything in your path. I mean, it fun but we all know players leave over time. Always gotta have fresh bodies. My point is, we don't have academies, we aren't a 50 man alliance. We haven't recruited for the sake of recruiting. And we've never backed down from a fight. We've just recruited where we see potential.

As for BP, yes we are lower than most of the top ten. But until nine days ago, we were 16 players. And most of the core alliances have a two week head start on us. Not to mention three months of triple the amount of players... my measuring stick until a week ago was to compare us to modern warfare and Simmerville (hurr durr boys!), alliances I both like and respect for keeping it tight knit! But now we are on a different playing field. Stats wise though, I'm pleased. We had 3x the amount of conks last week than the runner up, we were leading the top twenty in ABP gains last week and nearly doubled the runner up. We even inched out 1st place in DBP somehow. Some of these stats are a symptom of us mopping up uncontested oceans, for sure. I don't expect to be taking ninety cities a week against tougher opponents in the future. But I think Over time our stats will even out.

So, we've done recruited our share and it's time to play against the big boys and see how we hold up. It'll be bumpy at first trying to position players along the fronts as we're so spread out. OV will be a great challenge. They seem to be a great alliance! I don't come on here much as it always turns to name calling and excuse making, but in a few months, we'll see. I don't think I'll be the one making excuses but hey, ya never know!

DeletedUser39502

Oh and electrico, dude, if you're gonna rep the alliance here, I make two rules... have your facts in very good order, and please remove that creepy ten year old monkey child from your profile. I've never told you before, but it's very unsettling.

DeletedUser39502

So with a bit of perspective from the new guys, how about one of you old pros do a new top ten/twelve. I do love hearing how we are perceived. My last world we were always a sink until we ripped the wonders from the hands of the top alliance and won the world. Lol.

DeletedUser54494

Thanks Cool-Aid electricos profile pic creeps me out. Change it bro :D

Coxwana

Phrourach
Well, lets try to look at the whole story here. We were 12 players and ranked 20th, we took in elite pro and had 18 players, jumped to ten. Conquered a few cities and put ourselves in 8th, brought in some great players from deadpool and jumped to fifth, then brought in eight guys from legio in o46 and jumped to 2nd.

It could be fairly said we dominate a couple of oceans. some still contested. Not very fair to say we did it by recruiting everyone. lol. We recruited the best players from each alliance, sure. No point in having twelve guys and rimming everything in your path. I mean, it fun but we all know players leave over time. Always gotta have fresh bodies. My point is, we don't have academies, we aren't a 50 man alliance. We haven't recruited for the sake of recruiting. And we've never backed down from a fight. We've just recruited where we see potential.

As for BP, yes we are lower than most of the top ten. But until nine days ago, we were 16 players. And most of the core alliances have a two week head start on us. Not to mention three months of triple the amount of players... my measuring stick until a week ago was to compare us to modern warfare and Simmerville (hurr durr boys!), alliances I both like and respect for keeping it tight knit! But now we are on a different playing field. Stats wise though, I'm pleased. We had 3x the amount of conks last week than the runner up, we were leading the top twenty in ABP gains last week and nearly doubled the runner up. We even inched out 1st place in DBP somehow. Some of these stats are a symptom of us mopping up uncontested oceans, for sure. I don't expect to be taking ninety cities a week against tougher opponents in the future. But I think Over time our stats will even out.

So, we've done recruited our share and it's time to play against the big boys and see how we hold up. It'll be bumpy at first trying to position players along the fronts as we're so spread out. OV will be a great challenge. They seem to be a great alliance! I don't come on here much as it always turns to name calling and excuse making, but in a few months, we'll see. I don't think I'll be the one making excuses but hey, ya never know!

Does this mean my information is correct. You are making a play for us? Come on up. The weather is lovely. It's a good time of year for killing.

DeletedUser39502

Does this mean my information is correct. You are making a play for us? Come on up. The weather is lovely. It's a good time of year for killing.

Well, yes. I suppose It had to be somebody. Can't just sim it up for the next year or so. OV kinda beat us to the punch with the op on delta and the beating up of gildartz. Lol. My understanding was that you all have been at war with nameless/lochoi/legio for months anyway. I figured war in 46 was quite inevitable anyway. Good luck to you guys! I know we have our work cut out for us.