Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser54029
  • Start date

DeletedUser54451

Just want to get this out here...

Plague Bunnies? Thoughts?
In my opinion I despise sister alliances and so many pacts. Big warning light for me personally.

DeletedUser30111

Just want to get this out here...

Plague Bunnies? Thoughts?
In my opinion I despise sister alliances and so many pacts. Big warning light for me personally.

It's always worse in a world with low alliance caps, I like open source and their academy that has more points.
But personally if I were leading an alliance I'd never have an academy, some people argue it's necessary, but they're just caving in to the new norm of grep. A small, elite group can work wonders in this game.

DeletedUser43070

Ye we didn't want an academy at first but there was just too much demand, too many applications
right now we need a reservation list I think

and OSG has their 3rd sister alliance

DeletedUser41523

Personally low cap would compel most to have another branch. But right now is a little early. It all comes down to how many players signed up and leadership though I guess.

But people should just accept that secondary branches are just gonna happen over the next few weeks as the world fills and players need new blood.

DeletedUser54451

What do you mean by so many pacts? lol
I said I despise 2 things. Sister alliances and so many pacts. In the case of Killer Bunnies it's the sister alliance scenario. So far is like to see how diplomacy plays out. I've been a part of worlds where all the big alliances hug each other for a month or more. It's really not fun. But seeing how people are bashing each other so early on seems it could be an interesting world. But why I've seen so far I really don't see potential in any alliances at the moment.

DeletedUser41523

There's only two bashing each other tbh. But hugging just isn't gonna work anymore due to the WW rule changes.

DeletedUser54451

Ayyye I see Smildon's pre-made hit the world now. +1 for the profile picture there matey.

DeletedUser49497

Unicorns Conclusive Top 12

I have merged all academies and sister alliances together as well as removing all alliances here solely for gold so i can talk about some of the potential further down the list. *cough* Project Snuggle *cough*

Map:

pm4PN6gep

pofoonpPp

1. Stay Cool/Dia Luna/Chemical Rage
Points - 282547
Highest in points as a group as well as ABP makes them look promising. They have Army of the Undead and The Winners in the same ocean as them but i don't see this being a huge issue. As long as they don't continue to create more sister alliances then i see these guys lasting a while

Swim

2. Killer Bunnies/Plague Bunnies

Points - 280015

Recent additions of players such as Martfol1, il.brutto and Sohoglory launched them up the table and they now hold the number 1 spot as one alliance and the highest average points. However ABP is lacking especially for Plague bunnies and the recent loss of a city is a bit embarrassing ;) However i can only see them excelling over the short term so its a swim for now.

Swim

3. OSG4LIFE/Open Source Government/OSG Empire

Points - 275837

The only competition in o44 with them is ILIRI which should be easy for them however ABP is lacking and they have far too much dead weight. If they trimmed the fat off this could be a half decent squad however until then their growth is going to be slow.

Float

4. Rejects/Rejects 2

Ok ABP, however their average points should be far higher considering the time most of them joined. I'm backing Order 66 over them for domination of o45 and so they get the first sink of the day!

Sink

5. Army of the Undead/Army.of.the.Undead
Points - 165806

Reasonable ABP but low average points between the two alliances. Will be fighting an uphill battle with Stay Cool and The Winners to take control over o55. Good luck guys and gals, you'll need it.

Float

6. The Winners/The Winners 2
Points - 150826

Appalling ABP and competition like Stay Cool in their ocean means they ain't going to be around too long.

Sink

7. Order 66
Points - 11803

Nice amount of ABP, though their average points is lacking. They will have to fight Rejects and Children of the Corn for control of o45 which they may have difficulties with. Otherwise i cant see them doing much other than floating.

Float

8. Night Raid
Points - 94101

Located in o54 alongside the Bunnies and Project Snuggle is going to make it hard to live unfortunately and i cant see these guys getting out of it alive. They'll be around for a month and then start dropping off as more attention is drawn towards them.

Float

9. ILIRI
Points - 89232

Bad ABP and up against the OSG conglomerate in o44 puts them in a bad spot. I can only see this one going downhil

Sink!

10. The Charlatans
Points - 80789

Mmmmm they look yummy, its a shame they are too far out in o54 currently. Will be around for a couple of months until the core alliances start heading out a bit more but when that happens i don't see them putting up a huge fight.

Float

11. Children of the Corn
Points - 79392

I guess they have half decent ABP as its the same level as their rank however their average points should be higher considering they were one of the first few alliances on the server. Cant see them lasting against Order 66 or Rejects.

Sink

12. Project Snuggle
Points - 76241
Quite possibly one of the best alliances i have ever seen :D Decent abp but average points is lower than i would have hoped. Managed to sneak a city of Killer Bunnies but the war aint over yet. Should be an interesting ride.

Float/Swim

Cheers guys,
MyLittleUnicorn

p.s. i only merged the academies and removed the gold alliances so i could talk about Project Snuggle :p