Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser54029
  • Start date

DeletedUser41563

I love these early on threads....predict a world which hasnt started yet...bwahhh....Dont forgot one of the allainces will fall when their main bottors get banned...but which one it is, I dont care to guess yet. What up Smilodon, havent seen you since you left Thebes...Dont worry, we beat Starlegends team and won WW...good thing we understood what resources are...not how to fight..thats what people who loose WW always say.

Too early for gold...maybe...maybe not..click away young spenders

DeletedUser54029

1)Stay Cool, An alliance filled with human beings, Sink, Float, or Swim
2)Insert Name Here, An alliance filled with human beings, I think, Sink, Float, or Swim
3)GOLD Diggers, An alliance filled with human beings, Sink, Float, or Swim
4)ILIRI, An alliance filled with human beings, Sink, Float, or Swim
5)Greed, An alliance filled with human beings, Sink, Float, or Swim
6)Children of the Corn, Definitely not human beings, possibly possessed 9 year olds, Sink, Float, or Swim
7)Project Snuggle, An alliance filled with human beings, Sink, Float, or Swim
8)Dia Luna, An alliance filled with human beings, Sink, Float, or Swim
9)Gold Nuggets, An alliance filled with human beings, Sink, Float, or Swim
10)Rejects, An alliance filled with human beings, Sink, Float, or Swim
11)Some latin word or something, An alliance filled with human beings, Sink, Float, or Swim
12)BLACK ZONE CRUSADE, An alliance filled with human beings, Sink, Float, or Swim
ect.
47)Falcons, An alliance filled with birds of prey.

First top 12 of the world, with an addition.

DeletedUser41563

2)Insert Name Here, An alliance filled with human beings, I think, Sink, Float, or Swim
6)Children of the Corn, Definitely not human beings, possibly possessed 9 year olds, Sink, Float, or Swim
11)Some latin word or something, An alliance filled with human beings, Sink, Float, or Swim
12)BLACK ZONE CRUSADE, An alliance filled with human beings, Sink, Float, or Swim
ect.

had to read through alot to see the "not human being" joke, but it was worth it...lol

DeletedUser13647

ect.

We're definitely 9 year olds, so you should probably just ignore us till we're on your door step ;)

DeletedUser54029

Well, of course most of you are at least 13, you are all mentally possessed 9 year olds, though.

DeletedUser41523

What up Smilodon, havent seen you since you left Thebes...Dont worry, we beat Starlegends team and won WW...good thing we understood what resources are...not how to fight..thats what people who loose WW always say.

Hey. Uhhh forgive me for forgetting, but did I say this to you in the past or are you just saying? Sorry the only thing I remember about Thebes was rimming -Achilles- and regrettably losing my cool in DT and leaving. Either way good job on winning.

DeletedUser13647

1) Stay Cool, Swim cause they cool
2) GOLD Diggers, swim, gold farmers always win the worlds
3) Insert Name Here, sink, what a bunch of noobs
4) ILIRI, float, seem okay but their profile pic is weird
5) Army of the Undead, swim, they edgy as hell that means they're good
6) Children of the Corn, swim, we're also edgy as hell, so we're good too
7) Project Snuggle, float, they're too cuddly to attack
8) Order 66, sink, the Star Wars prequels suck
9) The Winners, sink, their profile pic is of minions, ew
10) Dia Luna, okay what this was meant to be a joke but there's actually already a sister alliance okay seriously wtf.
11) Rejects, sink, rejects for a reason
12) Open Source Government, float, I like open source

DeletedUser43070

Top 12 Sink or Swim by wheredevil

1. Insert Name Here
my alliance so I cant judge, Looks like an MRA though (but is not)

2. GOLD Diggers Sink
Only here for the gold it seems, and an MRA

3. Stay Cool Float then Sink
A real MRA, it already has a sister alliance (Dia Luna). Seems like they have very egocentric founders which are experienced.

4. Greed Float
Most of them are only here for the gold, will probably split up soon but for now they float

5. ILIRI Swim
Good core, I see them going quite far

6. Dia Luna
see number 3

7. Project Snuggle Swim
A Pre-Made that looks promising, known players and a strong core

8. Gold Nuggets Sink
good ol' dave gets at it again but now with the objective of getting gold

9-12. Too early to judge (too little)

1. Stay Cool Float
58,055 pts
48 members
1,209 avg pts
8,288 BP

Loads of competition in Ocean 55 but can quantity beat quality ?

2. Insert Name Here
56,139 pts
46 members
1,220 avg points
6,950 BP

My alliance, good team and well organised

3. Army of the Undead Sink
50,232 pts
50 members
1,005 avg pts
4,162 BP

Spread over 45 and 55, loads of competition in both, I dont see them getting really far, a relatively new alliance in the Top 12, they grew very quickly to 50 members, 2nd alliance to reach this.

4. GOLD Diggers Sink
48,964 pts
50 members
979 avg points
4,861 BP

Only here for the gold, first alliance to reach 50 members, already a sister alliance, MRA All The Way

5. Rejects Float
42,349 pts
39 members
1,086 avg pts
3,561 BP

Big presence in 45, I see a war coming with CotC. I dont know much about them so I put them as Float for now

6. Children Of The Corn Float
41,671 pts
39 members
1,068 avg pts
4,455 BP

Again I dont know much about them but they have a good foothold in 45, probably will go against Rejects. I dont get their profile descriptiona nd the have a siser alliance already

7. Order 66 Float
41,517 pts
42 members
989 avg pts
4,186 BP

Another Alliance set in 45 and another I dont know well, they seem to like Star Wars, !! Obi Wan Kenobi Dies !!

8. ILIRI Float
41,464 pts
39 members
1,063 avg pts
3,879 BP

Once again I dont know much, just that they are set in 44 and that they will probably go to war with OSG

9. Open Source Government Float
41,290 pts
43 members
960 avg pts
5,171 BP

Last one of the bunch that I dont know much about, set in 44 and bound to go to war with ILIRI

10. The Winners Float/Sink
31,704 pts
31 members
1,023 avg pts
3,620 BP

Oh wait, I forgot these guys ! I dont know anything about them , they are set in 55 along with Stay Cool, lets see how that plays out.

11. Dia Luna Float (see #1)
28,509 pts
26 members
1,097 avg pts
3,125 BP

Brings total amount of Stay Cool members to 74. Quite a lot, surprisingly they were a Pre-Made (Dia Luna) ish.

12. Project Snuggle Float/Swim
26,858 pts
23 members
1,168 avg pts
4,196 BP

Good Pre-Made set in 54 except that Insert Name Here is right next to them

Note: allainces between the lines are not very famous, newcomers to the top 12 and very close in points. And where is greed gone eh ?

DeletedUser48256

And where is greed gone eh ?

All our members left us funnily enough
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
I was surprised at how many applications we received purely because we were the number 1 alliance at the time. It clearly states that we're here for gold on the profile.

Nice top 12, don't see a lot of green haha.

DeletedUser54451

Its because I dont know most of these allainces, the external forums arent as active as before
That;s an overstatement. The externals are practically dead. There use to be posts every minute in off-topic as an example. These are the worst forums in terms of activity I've been on.

DeletedUser54489

Hello guys,
I'm not going to make predictions since I'm from the Dutch servers and wanted to give the EN servers a go :)
Goodluck to all the alliances.

DeletedUser54489

Sink : Stay Cool + Academy
Reason: Too many players to control at this point in the game.

DeletedUser43070

1. Stay Cool -O55- = Float/Swim
Sub - Dia Luna (7)
77,488 pts
50 members
1,550 avg pts
19,867 BP (1)

Good Core, no real competition around them except INH just north and AOTU which could cause a problem on thier southern islands

2. Insert Name Here -O54- = Swim
Sub - Insert Name Here. (29)
72,323 pts
48 members
1,507 avg pts
16,702 BP (2)

Good Core, Project Snuggles is a big competitor as their core is right next to INH's, apart from them no real threat except Stay Cool to the south

3. Order 66 -O45- ^4 Swim
63,508 pts
50 members
1,270 avg pts
13,273 BP (3)

Good Core, No threat as they are far south compared to other big names in 45.

4. Children Of The Corn -O45- ^2 Float/Sink
Sub - The Shining (34)
62,898 pts
49 members
1,284 avg pts
10,955 BP (5)

An Alright Core, they share a couple of islands with Rejects which will most probably cause problems, all their other core islands they share with other alliances such as GDI&II. A war will most probably break out and I dont see them coming out on top for this one

5. Rejects -O45- = Float/Swim
Sub - Rejects 2 (44)

61,597 pts
47 members
1,311 avg pts
10,835 (7) BP

Also an Alright Core, they share a couple of islands with CotC which I see as problem causing, the rest of their islands are mostly unshared so they will have an upper hand.

6. The Winners -O55- ^4 Float
61,147 pts
50 members
1,223 avg pts
9,910 BP (10)

Alright Core, no real problems except their northern neighbours, Stay Cool and Dia Luna

7. Dia Luna -O55- ^4 Float/Swim
Main - Stay Cool (1)
59,246 pts
45 members
1,317 avg pts
10,065 BP (9)

Good Core, no real competition around them except INH just north and AOTU which could cause a problem on thier southern islands

8. Army of the Undead -O55- v5 Sink
Sub - Army.of.the.Undead (17)
58,020 pts
46 members
1,261 avg pts
12,178 BP (4)

I dont see them going really far, spread far and wide with no real core, support takes ages to travel especially at Unit Speed 1

9. Open Source Government -O44- = Swim
Sub - OSG4LIFE (12)
57,400 pts
49 members
1,171 avg pts
9,763 BP (11)

Good core islands, No threats at all especially considering that this is a 2 allaince allaince.

10. ILIRI -O44- v2 Sink
Sub - Valkyrie (32) ?
54,069 pts
43 members
1,257 avg pts
9,213 BP (12)

Too spread out in 44 and cannot rivalise with OSG except if they form a coalition against them with lets say Dark Brotherhood

11. GOLD Diggers -OAll- v7 Sink
Sub - GOLD Digger II (15)
51,671 pts
46 members
1,123 avg pts
10,418 BP (8)

Spread accross all 4 oceans and only here for the gold it seems

12. OSG4LIFE -O44- ? Swim
Main - Open Source Government (9)
50,685 pts
36 members
1,408 avg pts
7,093 BP (13)

Good core islands, No threats at all especially considering that this is a 2 allaince allaince.

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en96&ref=lm502z42j8nh8ev3hftaz00f4s6smpdilrgtx70 (45)
http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en96&ref=zgn1wun29q9yped68y7jg6109tejxp0zofufkcj (55)
http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en96&ref=4cjmbd1zhlds0aj3ut6ybswp8mcy0bhlo73amxv5 (44)
http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en96&ref=c1e7paovikby9aov7dix93ghtprby15d3gzbahxr (54)

Last edited by a moderator:

Coxwana

Phrourach
Why do people persist to steal Alliance names from others alliances when they have no part in the real alliance at all?

I mean do you really want to part of it that bad or you just trying to ride the coat tails of a pre-existing alliances reputation.

If/When the REAL alliance turns up, you just have a target painted on your back before the server gets going, good work fools.