Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser54029
  • Start date

DeletedUser54570

most of you have no idea who I was previously and I like it that way ;) il give yawl a hint.. a Legend is back.. 1 thing I will say however is you have no idea who will sink or swim going from the posts I see here lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Well ya'll are welcome to your opinions. Based on what I've heard though, I wouldn't put any actual cash bets on Order.

DeletedUser53503

Look at Project Snuggle, alliances fall in matter of days you can't predict anything it's all personal opinion.

Look at Stay Cool they take in couple very good guys from Project Snuggle, suddenly have cities in Bunnies core thanks to this and are in great spot. They also poach members off enemy alliances (for example Sohoglory) giving them cities in enemy alliance territory and a good foothold to win wars.

Conclusion is that world can change in a day with one decision.

DeletedUser41523

Soho left before he joined another alliance. As in he was on his own for a bit.

DeletedUser54537

Soho went from :
No alliance -> Bunny -> None -> Order -> None -> Stay

right ?

DeletedUser54562

You have no idea who will sink or swim. It's too early and the only people swimming right now are the one's with gold. Damn you Demeter's event.

DeletedUser54507

You have no idea who will sink or swim. It's too early and the only people swimming right now are the one's with gold. Damn you Demeter's event.
What, you don't think 295 gold for 16 Manticores is fair? :) If I had a little more money I could rule the sky. Grinding them out takes a lot longer.

DeletedUser51219

Seems just as the Thracians were coming back they lost members again

DeletedUser51219

They've gone down all the way to no.25 didn't really expect that

DeletedUser53503

They've gone down all the way to no.25 didn't really expect that

Their leader went MIA, then a bunch of their big players joined OSG which left the others with pretty much nothing. It all started with the leader going bye bye

DeletedUser51219

Damn that sucks. The player that are left should just rim him

DeletedUser41523

Last Top 12:
1) Stay Cool- Top dog of the world right now after seems to be fighting the world and it looks like Stay Cool is at worst on par with the entire world and at best beating them. My Advice: Keep fighting everyone its ballsy and entertaining. Continue to trim the dead weight too.

2) Killer Bunnies- The odd man out of the top 3. Their main branch looks good. Their other two branches look like food at the moment and I don't see that changing anytime soon. They're currently being eaten by OSG and Stay Cool from the looks of it. My Advice: Start trimming the fat off of the other two branches. Then run an op on either OSG or SC.

3) OSG4Life- What they lost in OSG Anarchy they gained in OSG Vangaurd and recruiting into O35. So many branches, I think over time it'll become hard to manage if they're still recruiting heavily at this stage. My Advice: Disband a branch or two and take the players actually worth keeping in your local areas from those branches.

4) Stay Enraged- See Stay Cool. My Advice: Become capitalists.

5) Order 66-
Currently on the receiving end of the order it seems as Stay Cool takes cities off them and their branches. According to some sources they seem to be leaches towards their allies too and surviving through them. My Advice: Disband. Top players should form a new alliance and try to fight SC with that.

6) OCEANS VETERANS- Should be 5th probably. Probably the only alliance right now with it all together. No advice.

7) Thracians- Suffered internal problems awhile back, seems those players ghosted out. Now they get to fight OSG. Giving the edge to OSG for the moment since they're heavily concentrated in O44. My Advice: Ally someone like Killer Bunnies to do it. Worst case they become a punching bag that you can't eat anyways at this time.

8) Turtle Time- Sack dragging on Zero Tolerance at the moment. All you need to know. My Advice: Stop getting drunk and telling incredibly dark and depressing life stories to enemy players.

9) Rejects- Also fighting Zero Tolerance at the moment. My Advice: Zibute for president.

10) Winners- I get the impression they're better than their allies at the Orders. I also think that they know that. My Advice: Drop the pact with Order and start trying to eat their cities, they'd be better served in your hands.

11) Zero Tolerance- At "war" with Rejects, order 66, and Turtle Time. Not really doing a lot to fight back and getting cleared daily and nightly. Couple of last minute saves by event flyers from their top players but don't see them doing hot after. My Advice: Either attack back or disband.

12) Winners II- See Winners.

This needs an update.

1) OSG4LIFE-
The Top alliance for the moment. They're winning against Killer Bunnies. This is their first and only major war right now. Swim.

2) Killer Bunnies-
Last I checked losing to OSG but beating Stay Cool by a slight margin. They seem to be in okay position. Swim.

3) Stay Cool-
Has lost a bit of momentum but still is winning most its major wars against Order 66 and Winners. It has a loaded roster to be feared and I don't see them leaving the top 5 anytime soon. Swim

4) Turtle Time-
We've come a long way from 8th. :)

5) OCEANS VETERANS-
Going to be top 2 in time. Swim.

6) Rejects-
Will be top 5 soon. Swim.

7) Stay Enraged-
Like SC they've lost some momentum. I can see this branch disbanding in time and going to SC completely. Float Then Sink.

8) Winners-
Seems to be doing alright in their area. I mean i'm sure nobody thought the SC war would be as close as it was. Still with that said, they're on the losing end of it despite help from Order 66, Killer Bunnies, and 2 of their own branches. FLOAT.

9) Order 66-
Declared war on them and within minutes they attempted to surrender. Then they refused my perfectly reasonable terms.

A) Accept the Party Corgi as your god
B) Name your alliances in my Glory.
C) We get absolute control over who gets cut in their branches with no fuss about it.

You'd think being beaten badly by SC was enough but this is an alliance full of masochists I guess. Oh well now we will crusade on them in the name of Party Corgi.

10) OSG Empire-
See 1.

11) OSG Vangaurd-
See 1.

12) Empire-
They have some potential and look to be an alliance of the future. Ocean 56 looks ripe for the taking by them. SWIM.

DeletedUser54537

Bunnies winning against Stay by a small margin eh ? When was the last time you checked ?

DeletedUser51283

TT and OV will dominate in future and are my favorites currently(except for OSG, my alliance)