Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41096

Shame on you Charlie. How about you add in the 34 players from Dark Lords and 51 players from the 2 x Beautiful alliances plus any others you call on and show the true stats. Another 7 takes for us and were about to get another half dozen tonight. Dont pretend you are fighting us alone and show these pathetic stats. You 3 conquests - 2 of which came from a player spying for you lol. So you have taken 1 from a player handing his cities internally. Your alliance really is there just for laughs.

One more statement to add, you sit here and say we are working with DL, 2 BDM alliances, and any others. You ever sit back and think for one second and ask why there are THIS many people against you? GOATS Diplomacy has been an absolute joke, you had a good thing going with JFL and the destruction of HH, then you merged with TM, JFL's enemies, merged with Hounds, JFL's enemy, I mean what more do you expect.. arguably some of the worst diplomacy I have seen, there is no wonder as to why so many alliances have turned their back on you. JFL was a NAP until you recruited our enemies, DL was a PACT until you treated them with 0 respect and lied to them continuously. I honestly don't know what you want, the Goats forced this upon themselves because of their lack of honesty and loyalty, they did what was best for goats and ignored everyone else, sure you have great points and numbers now, nice work on that. What happens when you realize points and players don't equal success? Are you going to run and try to get Savage to help? Reapers? You took in the entire HH alliance, an alliance getting COMPLETELY rolled over, do you expect those players to suddenly become grepo gods? Or are you simply assuming "Well after they join us we have numbers so we cant lose"

Tell me which, you are a smart man, how is that suppose to work?

C
LI

DeletedUser21287

Is this entire statement a joke or... DL entered the fight just recently with us, how do we conduct the way in which they defend their cities for them? We took 3 cities with our own support, we lost 1 city by our own regards. You cant just sit here and throw in the stats of other alliances just because you are fighting them. DL and us have only worked together so far for CS snipes. And handing over internally? Is that a joke, you JUST handed the player the city literally 12 hours before I landed a CS, you handed him a 5k city and then took his 3k city to abuse the hell out of morale, and it failed and hes now rimmed. You literally have stooped to abusing morale to attempt to take our cities, we have 9 people, you have over 70. That in itself is a joke. And who was spying for us? I would love to know this

We know Charlie lol. Proof beyond a doubt. You took 2 from a spy, simple as that. The 3rd was being internalised

DL entered the fight with you just recently? What are you talking about? We were pact with them until they joined you and then and only then did we attack them. How your little coalition defends each other is your own poor team work. Our conquests are AFTER you joined forces. In fact I think we have only had to break 1 siege. Your guys are even trying to break our sieges in other players cities that have nothing to do with our little skirmish, that is how low you stoop.

And dont keep rattling on about theres only 8-9 of you. You are mostly gold spenders. I could name 100 players I have come across and group up as an 8 and do what you lot are doing with the gold. I dont begrudge it but neither would i spout off as if we were the remaining 8 Spartans from the 300.

DeletedUser21287

One more statement to add, you sit here and say we are working with DL, 2 BDM alliances, and any others. You ever sit back and think for one second and ask why there are THIS many people against you? GOATS Diplomacy has been an absolute joke, you had a good thing going with JFL and the destruction of HH, then you merged with TM, JFL's enemies, merged with Hounds, JFL's enemy, I mean what more do you expect.. arguably some of the worst diplomacy I have seen, there is no wonder as to why so many alliances have turned their back on you. JFL was a NAP until you recruited our enemies, DL was a PACT until you treated them with 0 respect and lied to them continuously. I honestly don't know what you want, the Goats forced this upon themselves because of their lack of honesty and loyalty, they did what was best for goats and ignored everyone else, sure you have great points and numbers now, nice work on that. What happens when you realize points and players don't equal success? Are you going to run and try to get Savage to help? Reapers? You took in the entire HH alliance, an alliance getting COMPLETELY rolled over, do you expect those players to suddenly become grepo gods? Or are you simply assuming "Well after they join us we have numbers so we cant lose"

Tell me which, you are a smart man, how is that suppose to work?

C
LI

HH fought well however it doesnt matter how good a player or an alliance is. Once the enemy (Goats as in this case) has the momentum it is almost impossible to swing it around without something changing. Our diplomacy isnt bad on the basis that it doesnt work out for your alliance. HH players are working well with us now. It was a risk but one that has paid off instead of continued war where we dont have enough slots.

And the goats forced what? Were hardly struggling with recent change of events. You cant stop us with buffs, how you going to manage without?

DeletedUser54360

HH fought well however it doesnt matter how good a player or an alliance is. Once the enemy (Goats as in this case) has the momentum it is almost impossible to swing it around without something changing. Our diplomacy isnt bad on the basis that it doesnt work out for your alliance. HH players are working well with us now. It was a risk but one that has paid off instead of continued war where we dont have enough slots.

And the goats forced what? Were hardly struggling with recent change of events. You cant stop us with buffs, how you going to manage without?

I rarely interfere in matters like this .

But now that Reapers are losing their good players hand over fist and we have them on the back foot.

I am starting to wonder who the next target should be for us after Reapers collapse.

Totally Inconsistent Guys are looking very very tempting .

Are you sure you dont want to pact with Reapers.? You can then pick up their beaten roster as well .

DeletedUser41096

What are you talking about without the buffs? We have yet to use the attack buff to defend our cities. And impossible to swing the momentum? Is that a joke? Maybe for a horribly led alliance, how is it impossible to swing a war? You took a city on us, welp war is in your favor mind as well merge. That's your logic right? What about when we took 3 cities after that, and now you are literally finding any reason to prevent us from getting credit? Oh, he lost 2 cities, hes a spy. Oh, he lost a city, welp internalized him even though he JUST took that city 12 hours prior. Internalized. Oh, by the way 2 cities from a player, if he were a spy we would have had all of them. I still have no idea who you think was spying for us, I don't even remember what player we took 2 cities from. Joke of a group, you are complaining about gold spending now, again literally looking for ANY reason to explain why you are losing 5-10 cs's a day trying to take JFL on while coming out of it with a total of 1 city. Spys, Internals, Gold, what else will you add? Before you know it the Grepo Moderators will be intentionally lagging the game for the Goats... own up to your failures, or just keep letting them repeat.

DeletedUser21287

But now that Reapers are losing their good players hand over fist and we have them on the back foot.

I am starting to wonder who the next target should be for us after Reapers collapse.

Are you sure you dont want to pact with Reapers.? You can then pick up their beaten roster as well .

Here are you still conquering internals? It seems your best chance of taking our cities is if we change our name to The Infected Rim Lords and join you!

DeletedUser21287

What are you talking about without the buffs? We have yet to use the attack buff to defend our cities. And impossible to swing the momentum? Is that a joke? Maybe for a horribly led alliance, how is it impossible to swing a war? You took a city on us, welp war is in your favor mind as well merge. That's your logic right? What about when we took 3 cities after that, and now you are literally finding any reason to prevent us from getting credit? Oh, he lost 2 cities, hes a spy. Oh, he lost a city, welp internalized him even though he JUST took that city 12 hours prior. Internalized. Oh, by the way 2 cities from a player, if he were a spy we would have had all of them. I still have no idea who you think was spying for us, I don't even remember what player we took 2 cities from. Joke of a group, you are complaining about gold spending now, again literally looking for ANY reason to explain why you are losing 5-10 cs's a day trying to take JFL on while coming out of it with a total of 1 city. Spys, Internals, Gold, what else will you add? Before you know it the Grepo Moderators will be intentionally lagging the game for the Goats... own up to your failures, or just keep letting them repeat.

Like I said "beyond a doubt"

The number of cs is irrelevant. I will gladly use 10 to take 1 city.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

sinking is such a strong word.. considering your ally is yet to take a city from us..

DeletedUser54360

TIME FOR ANOTHER REALITY CHECK

30 september City Count 7th October City Count
SAVAGE 402 SAVAGE 480
SAVAGE 210 SAVAGE 256 612 736 124 ACCEPTABLE

REAPERS 340 REAPERS 408
REAPERZ 173 REAPERZ 105 513 513 ZERO UTTERLY STAGNANT

PAROSI n 348 PAROSI N 422
LUK N 285 LUK N 332 633 754 121 ACCEPTABLE

TIR NA TIR 315
TIG 304 TIG 307 NA 622 NA LOOKS DODGY

LOTR 297 LOTR 323
ROTR 146 ROTR 200 433 523 90 ok ish
ADD
LOTR NEW zero LOTR NEW 167
LOTR NEWER 103 LOTR NEWER 151 NA 318

RIMGROUP 710 estimated RIMGROUP 841 710 841 131 ACCEPTABLE

Does it take a genius to work out that REAPER GROUP are floundering and TIRG GROUP are not setting the world on fire either .

There are three emerging groups from the Rims . They actually g t some class players sprinkled througout .

A word of caution to the emerging team of "ELITE ALPHA" big mouths . You have not met LOTR in battle or strategy yet. Dismiss us at your peril . Three weeks ago it was sink sink poor LOTR . But lets have a reality check .

Figures do not lie REAPERS cannot prop themselves up from REAPERZ much longer . I give them maximum to Christmas.

THE TRUTH HURTS but THIS TRUTH is not hurting me as much as it must be the "ELITE ALPHA" Famous Four REAPERS.

Should have called it WEEPERS>>

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Ya know, if i had founder i would have renamed it into WEEPERS.. ya fresh out of luck WHG

you have a short memory little play0r.. at first you was founder of "Kitty Better Than GKA" then you feel the boat is already dead.. noone fallow you - jump into nr1 MRA called "Dark Tides" you make a little job and was leader there as well.. then again, failed.. sink, jump ship to Old Barbs.. few days, drama, little dirty job from you and you are leader for the 3rd time in 3 weeks lol - ship sinks, you jump the ship and join enemy's reapers.. so unexpected again.. whats next? failed 4th attempt and name change again?

DeletedUser54360

you have a short memory little play0r.. at first you was founder of "Kitty Better Than GKA" then you feel the boat is already dead.. noone fallow you - jump into nr1 MRA called "Dark Tides" you make a little job and was leader there as well.. then again, failed.. sink, jump ship to Old Barbs.. few days, drama, little dirty job from you and you are leader for the 3rd time in 3 weeks lol - ship sinks, you jump the ship and join enemy's reapers.. so unexpected again.. whats next? failed 4th attempt and name change again?

Well that is something we actually agree on . ..

But you fail to give him proper credit .. he will willingly fight you to the very last of his teammates units.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

at least i take cities from you lil player and will continue to do so :*

DeletedUser3303

This is the funniest message i have recieved in ages

WitchunterGeneral today at 08:54
DECLARATION OF WAR

maja.fimaja.fi

WitchunterGeneral today at 08:48

Who the Francis James do you think you are you little twerp?

If you think you have the beating of RIMGROUP you should at leasst call us out instead of mouthing off to all and sundry about how little respect you have for the players who are going to lick Renegades Black and Blue going forward .

For your information you are also at war with our ALLIES from this day forward .

I would start looking over my shoulder in Ocean 45 if I was you .

Expansion in 56 will be the least of your concerns from now on .

The propensity of idiots to underestimate RIMGROUP often works to our advantage.

Reapers are on the way out having done so ..

YOu will join them but probably m0stly at the hands of Allies who are located closer to the bulk of uour players and cities.

NO respect Offered to YOU

No Quarter sought or to be expected..

WitchunterGeneral
WitchunterGeneral

THE RIMLORD
girl_witch.gif

DeletedUser55221

Is this entire statement a joke or... DL entered the fight just recently with us, how do we conduct the way in which they defend their cities for them? We took 3 cities with our own support, we lost 1 city by our own regards. You cant just sit here and throw in the stats of other alliances just because you are fighting them. DL and us have only worked together so far for CS snipes. And handing over internally? Is that a joke, you JUST handed the player the city literally 12 hours before I landed a CS, you handed him a 5k city and then took his 3k city to abuse the hell out of morale, and it failed and hes now rimmed. You literally have stooped to abusing morale to attempt to take our cities, we have 9 people, you have over 70. That in itself is a joke. And who was spying for us? I would love to know this

Charlie. How come you keep on saying that you guys are a family and that its 8 against 70 when
You have dark Lords and Doomsday Fallen with you. Who help break sieges for you aand support your sieges- your working together admit it.... Also dont forget you Spent over 150 manties ALONE (not keeping in mind other DL, LG and DF members) to break a siege and have them rebuild a few Hours later. If it wasnt for gold you wouldnt have had a chance even if you were a "family". I admit you are a good team but stop talking crap. Also maybe your forgeting that you are only fighting us while we are also fighting DL, Doomsday Fallen. So taking This ino consideration the score is 41-6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.