Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser48073

Yeah, we wouldn't let them merge with us but they changed their name anyway :p
Lmao who asked you to merge? Changing the name was my doing and the reason we did it was to make sure that all of you and everyone else knows we are coming for you right away. Don't play yourself we will be around for a long time in this world and to grow we need food and y'all are first on the menu. So be ready. I play this game for a fun challenge and to do that in this world, I have to go through you to get to bacon's alliance;)

DeletedUser55057

Surprised you didn't change to the vikings IV, you idolise us, guess we will see what happens on the opening day, one of us will feel very foolish ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lmao who asked you to merge? Changing the name was my doing and the reason we did it was to make sure that all of you and everyone else knows we are coming for you right away. Don't play yourself we will be around for a long time in this world and to grow we need food and y'all are first on the menu. So be ready. I play this game for a fun challenge and to do that in this world, I have to go through you to get to bacon's alliance;)

woah woah.. old scores can be settled with me only on EN100... here you wont do anything considering im here to sim and not play at all..

besides.. as far as i know if you guys stay as 1 ally, 3 or 4 alliances that are in your core will have numbers advantage early on which does play a big role unless you have people who can gold a lot of ls early on so i guess everyone will be watching this fight when it happens, until then, bacon princess says hi and smiles from distance

DeletedUser54849

I think now is the time for the REAL Vikings to teach y'all FAKE vikings a lesson

DeletedUser21944

woah woah.. old scores can be settled with me only on EN100... here you wont do anything considering im here to sim and not play at all..

besides.. as far as i know if you guys stay as 1 ally, 3 or 4 alliances that are in your core will have numbers advantage early on which does play a big role unless you have people who can gold a lot of ls early on so i guess everyone will be watching this fight when it happens, until then, bacon princess says hi and smiles from distance
Wish you were here to stay :(, could've repeated en98 ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Wish you were here to stay :(, could've repeated en98 ;)

world you had to merge 2 times to survive against poodle and me alone? :)
sure.. we can arrange that ;)

from what i see 1 third of your crew here is gold trading for their main worlds and others will have hard time fighting in 44 :)

DeletedUser47841

I wanted to share what i received from Vikings II

Good day,
as I am aware you have recently joined an Alliance called The Dragon, but the thing is you as in your players on your island in your alliance are all at a risk due to the fact that your alliance is quite far away from you and they aren't even in your ocean! Therefore I'd suggest for you and your friends to join my current Alliance.
Best Wishes,
IbuildYourM0M

My island is in 45 which is the ocean we are based in and there are 7 of my alliance on my island and i am the founder of my alliance

DeletedUser55140

I wanted to share what i received from Vikings II

Good day,
as I am aware you have recently joined an Alliance called The Dragon, but the thing is you as in your players on your island in your alliance are all at a risk due to the fact that your alliance is quite far away from you and they aren't even in your ocean! Therefore I'd suggest for you and your friends to join my current Alliance.
Best Wishes,
IbuildYourM0M

My island is in 45 which is the ocean we are based in and there are 7 of my alliance on my island

Man, how many players do these guys hope to get before BP is even over...

Status
Not open for further replies.