Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24785

"OK with this cap limit a server that could be fun at last.
I'll throw my leadership skills into the fray, starting late , but i love an underdog tag.
However i will do it not as a pre-made but from nothing, lets see how it goes, to the battlefields,lol"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously, Pre-mades and multi - branches have killed the game for many who have left and stopped playing, i see the attraction ,of it . But its not for me, meeting new players, building new trusts with new friends is far better than simming server to server, but its your game play it as you will.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Absolute garbage - you say the same thing every time, big words in the Amisos forum blah blah start late, underdog blah blah leadership skills blah blah. You do it for about two days and then join the alliance you think is gonna breeze the world, in that case Nymeria AND with their three multi branches LOL hardly the underdog tag you boast about dude. This guy is spouting the same garbage here, he will be signed up to or alligned with Dark Tides before too long with all his old bros, bookmark this one under fake news. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well your well informed , i presume on Amisos your spouting on about the alliance of two of us, we never said we'd go alone, we just wanted to bide our time to see who was worth joining, if your going to slag off people do it right. I've never heard of you nor know you, nor do i want too, but at least it makes the ext, forum active,lmao
If your stalking me from server to server i will have to inform support, your one of the few people who think that much of me that they worry about what i post on other servers, slightly worrying. STRANGER DANGER.
Why are you even talking about another server on a Top 12 sink or swim tag anyway, idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24785

its okay timothy i feel you will bring them down!!
Not even bothered by either of them ,jolly farmer is the typical spout off behind a name he doesn't even use ingame, therefore what he writes is irrelevent. Maybe i just whooped his butt on a past server, if he lets me know his in game name here i'll do it here as well,lmao

DeletedUser54965

lol
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser24785

Hey man, you're the one that contacted and insulted me, not the other way around, at least be able to take a little heat if you're willing to dish it out :)
Hey man, you're the one that contacted and insulted me, not the other way around, at least be able to take a little heat if you're willing to dish it out :)

I've just read our conversation ,please feel free to share it with the whole ext, forum, i'm sure they will all agree how terrible i am for writing such a mail, please go ahead, show them how badly i insulted you that you needed to bring it to the forum TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM TAG.

Grow up.

PS anyone in game who wishes to see this terrible mail i sent PM for an unedited copy. Parental warnings apply.

DeletedUser55140

I've just read our conversation ,please feel free to share it with the whole ext, forum, i'm sure they will all agree how terrible i am for writing such a mail, please go ahead, show them how badly i insulted you that you needed to bring it to the forum TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM TAG.

Grow up.

I apologize, I wasn't aware you'd take light jabbing so personally, didn't mean to genuinely offend you. Just found the whole situation funny/odd and wanted to poke fun, especially after you bothered to comment with something like "Not even worth a comment" on my post.

Regardless, good luck in the server. I'll stop bothering you here if it makes you upset.

DeletedUser24785

I apologize, I wasn't aware you'd take light jabbing so personally, didn't mean to genuinely offend you. Just found the whole situation funny/odd and wanted to poke fun, especially after you bothered to comment with something like "Not even worth a comment" on my post.

Regardless, good luck in the server. I'll stop bothering you here if it makes you upset.

Umm excuse me, a light jabbing isn't accusing someone of insulting you. Thats just plain lying.Anyway your boring me now, so thats my last reply.

DeletedUser55140

Umm excuse me, a light jabbing isn't accusing someone of insulting you. Thats just plain lying.Anyway your boring me now, so thats my last reply.

I guess calling me "just another MRA player" and saying I wouldn't fit in anyways wasn't passive aggressively insulting me? My bad dude, guess you were just being nice, no insinuations there whatsoever.

You don't have to reply if you don't want to, this argument is pointless, but I'm not going to let the, ironically, lie you told go uncontested, sorry. It's kinda funny, people always accuse others of doing the thing they're blatantly doing at the moment... Odd to call me a liar based on your own lie about the circumstances.

Hopefully the next person you interact with won't be so boring though. Maybe you should talk to the people in your allia-- oh, wait, sorry, they're pretty boring too.

DeletedUser51081

well if i was in a MRA then your comment maybe valid. but unfortunately i'm not.

DeletedUser55140

well if i was in a MRA then your comment maybe valid. but unfortunately i'm not.
Oh, I wasn't implying you were. Quite the opposite in fact, it was self-depreciative humor.

Apparently people take my comments here to be mean spirited though when they're not intended as such :(

DeletedUser24785

i love tim's handbag.. its so fancy all the time, with all the same looks and moves, but comes out of style rather fast. :)

at my age most fashions ,music etc comes round more than once, so the bag is only mothballed for a while.

DeletedUser48073

Someone should do a sink swim in a couple of days. It will be interesting to see what you all think

Status
Not open for further replies.