Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser48583

End of the day you want to play in alliance you like and not play there for months with a team you hate/dislike its all about finding whats riht for you. Some jump for personal gain though.

DeletedUser54360

Oh my God here we go again .. so scared of the WG myth are they That the mighty Barbs ran cap in hand to infected Goats to break my seige..

So Infected Goats are Barbs boot boys now..

I knew Goats eat just about anything -But I never knew they licked Boot Polish before!

Saddened and dismayed by this tragic turn of events..

Thanks to Geoff29 old world RIMLORD for this shocking Heads UP .

"BARBS will not Pact with anyone" That was what you said TD if LOTR/RONIN do the same so we can duke it out..

Hmmm . In thsat case LOTR is now open for business..

AND GET THIS FOLKS .. He points the finger at me !

DeletedUser54360

Oh my God here we go again .. so scared of the WG myth are they That the mighty Barbs ran cap in hand to infected Goats to break my seige..

I knew Goats eat just about anything -But I never knew they licked Boot Polish before!

Saddened and dismayed by this tragic turn of events..

Thanks to Geoff29 old world RIMLORD for this shocking Heads UP .

"BARBS will not Pact with anyone" That was what you said TD if LOTR/RONIN do the same so we can duke it out..

Hmmm . In thsat case LOTR is now open for business..

AND GET THIS FOLKS .. He points the finger at me !

DeletedUser55132

is that why you change names every other world so we cant say the same about you? :)

Having alot of grepopoints will only result in a target on your head, or everybody wants you in their alliance. I don't like either. And having a fresh account from time to time means that the big "grepopoint" players underestimate you. :p

DeletedUser20627

Infected Goats and Barbs, wow I have not expected this.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser54360

Shock ,Horror , Gasp, how dare they , lmao :p

I am not shocked or surprised .

But I would advise Goats to check they still have all their fingers left each time after they shake YOUR hands.

We have identified who your plant in reapers was . Still working on unfrocking your plant inside Goats . I'll unearth that sooner or later .

Having a long standing plant inside your powerful pact mate upon whoose navy you rely heavily now after the pounding you have taken is not strictly advisable when you get your hand caught in nthe till ..

And you had the temerity to whittle on to me about how you hate spies bla bla bla. Yet you keep one inside your very pact mate.

Yes some will applaud you - it is clever and it is effective but .. not the way of the RimLords

DeletedUser16798

After a two 1/2 day battle the war has ended with Savage as the winner. All of your predictions against them are wrong. So do a fresh Top 12 and once again I will watch in anticipation what you come up with this time. Leave the egos at home and deal with the facts

DeletedUser54451

4ivHRA9.png

l2L5lqr.png

1 savage ~Swim. All I see is good fighters. HarryAird... I feel like I've seen that name around somewhere. Seems to be a veteran and maybe has been playing under other accounts... not too sure.
2 Old Barbs ~The quicker they rise the quicker they fall. Hard to say how long these guys will be around... let alone Tim. I give a good swim for now because they have top notch guys.
3 Hell Hounds Unleashed ~Swim
4 The Chosen Few ~Swim. I noticed they lost one of their big members Thermoticulus recently. Nonetheless looking strong.
5 The Infected Goats ~Sink. I really dislike the name. Good players there but I suspect they'll be jumping elsewhere in due time.
6 Parosi Nasilja ~Swim. Good alliance. Really interested in this one.
7 Reapers ~Swim Not too sure if these guys were part of the reason Dark Tides collapsed. But anyway Reapers is an alliance to look out for.
8 Ball Busters Inc. ~Swim. Recognize some names there.
9 The Dragons ~ Swim. I like their profile. Willing to teach players is always a good thing... especially in the days of premades wiping out the newbies of the get go.
10 Hell Hounds Unchained ~ A sister to unleashed... Strangechild a big name there. Founder of one of the winning alliances back in Kos. I suspect but not entirely certain he's part of management. If not then he;s just puttering around as I've seen him do not much in recent times.
11 Onion ~Swimming. I like their alliance name. Really simple and clever.
12 Savage II ~Swim. Sister to main savage.

Really quick analysis. Too early as usually to say things but I see a lot of good alliances. Should be a good world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31302

4ivHRA9.png

l2L5lqr.png

1 savage ~Swim. All I see is good fighters. HarryAird... I feel like I've seen that name around somewhere. Seems to be a veteran and maybe has been playing under other accounts... not too sure.
2 Old Barbs ~The quicker they rise the quicker they fall. Hard to say how long these guys will be around... let alone Tim. I give a good swim for now because they have top notch guys.
3 Hell Hounds Unleashed ~Swim
4 The Chosen Few ~Swim. I noticed they lost one of their big members Thermoticulus recently. Nonetheless looking strong.
5 The Infected Goats ~Sink. I really dislike the name. Good players there but I suspect they'll be jumping elsewhere in due time.
6 Parosi Nasilja ~Swim. Good alliance. Really interested in this one.
7 Reapers ~Swim Not too sure if these guys were part of the reason Dark Tides collapsed. But anyway Reapers is an alliance to look out for.
8 Ball Busters Inc. ~Swim. Recognize some names there.
9 The Dragons ~ Swim. I like their profile. Willing to teach players is always a good thing... especially in the days of premades wiping out the newbies of the get go.
10 Hell Hounds Unchained ~ A sister to unleashed... Strangechild a big name there. Founder of one of the winning alliances back in Kos. I suspect but not entirely certain he's part of management. If not then he;s just puttering around as I've seen him do not much in recent times.
11 Onion ~Swimming. I like their alliance name. Really simple and clever.
12 Savage II ~Swim. Sister to main savage.

Really quick analysis. Too early as usually to say things but I see a lot of good alliances. Should be a good world.

Brilliant read mate :) good to read something that's not people's Egos flying about.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
After a two 1/2 day battle the war has ended with Savage as the winner. All of your predictions against them are wrong. So do a fresh Top 12 and once again I will watch in anticipation what you come up with this time. Leave the egos at home and deal with the facts

are you insane??
"war" between Savage and Ezo, 4 takes by savage and ezo took 0, is that even a war?
dude you seriously need to realize what basic early game stage skirmish and what war is..
what is happening in ocean 54 and 55 is a war, what is in 44 is just skirmish..

Last edited:

DeletedUser21287

I need to play conquest more, the externals are equally as interesting.

Several years ago the top 12 had a point as there was less backstabbing and switching sides for self preservation. Now it should just be guess the top 2 coalitions and who the rest will decide they want to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.