Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryann16

Strategos
G.O.A.T TOP TWELVE
Presented to you by Greatest of All Time (GOAT) Ryan

Before we get into the top twelve alliances in Byblos, I want to make sure that everyone knows that I do not intend to hurt the feelings of the tender poor souls that receive a bad review or "sink". I am not looking to create drama on the forums, that is settled in game. This is meant for entertainment and nothing more, however all criticism is appreciated. Nonetheless, here we go :D

1.) savage - 44
#3 ABP, #9 DBP
From what I can tell, it does not look like this group of players is fighting any other alliances in the top 12 ATM, other than taking a city from Ball Busters Inc. I recognize quite a few players from other servers that can be a force to be reckoned with. They made easy work with an 8-0 win over Republic of Ezo, however their amount of DBP shows they have not seen a real test yet. The future direction and outcome of these guys should be one to watch. SWIM

2.) Hell Hounds Unleashed - 54
#1 ABP, #11 DBP -
Fighting GOATS along side their sister and what seems to be The Chosen Few for control of Southern/Eastern ocean 54 ATM. Currently winning against GOATS 3-0, and they have a positive 5-0 city takes against The Chosen Few as well. The Hounds have been let out of the pound, and they're hungry. For now SWIM.

3.) Old Barbs - 55

#2 ABP, #2 DBP
Recognize multiple names here, another force to be reckoned with. No matter the bickering back and forth on forums, battles are won on the field, this isnt these guys' first rodeo. Currently losing to reapers 0-3, beating Fire and Blood 4-2, beating Immortal Bunnies 2-0. Although WHG and TD have been exchanging words, Does not look like any heavy blows have been thrown Yet. FLOAT for Now.

4.) The Chosen Few - 54
#5 ABP, #5 DBP
As stated before, they lost 5 cities to HHU, however seem to be fighting alongside them against GOATS. I do not recognize any names, and It seems they are only fighting GOATS, and winning 7-6. Sorry I cannot say more about them, do not know much about them. SINK/FLOAT

5.) The Infected Goats -54
#7 ABP, #1 DBP
No Comment

6.) Reapers - 55
#10 ABP, #4 DBP
Currently winning against Old Barbs 3-0, but losing to Lords of Licking the Rim, 0-2. They have a good core in norther 55, but it looks like majority of the food has been eaten or grown already. They may find it tough trying to expand and avoid conflicts in their area. SINK

7.) Parosi Nasilja - 45
#6 ABP, #7 DBP
Not much is known about these mates, seems how it goes for 45... HOWEVER, after some research, it seems that many players here are considering them an underdog and looking forward to watching growth, myself included. Currently winning against Dragons 7-5, 4-0 with Sparta, and 3-1 with BBI. Impressive turnout from them so far. SWIM

P.S. Bonus points for the cool name

8.) Ball Busters Inc. - 44/45
#4 ABP, #8 DBP
Recognize Hun, Big Mac, and Tom. Do not know much about them, and Can't seem to find out who's balls they're busting.... Maybe they are holding hands, but for now, I can't say. Due to lack of information, SINK

9.) Hell Hounds Unchained - 54

See Number 2.

10.) The Dragons - 45
# ABP, #3 DBP
Cant Say i know anyone here, but I can say that they are one of my favorites in the top 12 currently. Winning 2-0 against Onion, and actually fighting back against Parosi. Tight core, however i suspect Diplomacy will play a more important role in the coming days. Threats are gaining power in all directions and I suspect BBI could bring trouble down south if they wished to do so... FLOAT

11.) Lords of the Rim - 55
#12 ABP, #16 DBP
I know many of the guys over here, can call many of them my friends. WHG is kinda a nut-job sometimes, but you have to give him credit. He knows his strategy, cheesy movie quotes, and how to ABSOLUTELY TEAR APART RED FLAGS. The guy is a great leader and player whether you like him or not. He has proven his own strength, now he needs to prove his armies. No real wars ATM, they seem to be eating food first. SWIM/FLOAT

12.) Onion - 45
#25 ABP, #15 DBP
Honestly Love the name, some of the players, but I cant say anything on them as of now due to lack of information. SINK

DeletedUser54792

Parosi is nothing, bunch of total nut jobs. Cannot even spell Grepolis, let alone play it. Pay them no mind, ignore them completely. :D

DeletedUser54360

G.O.A.T TOP TWELVE
Presented to you by Greatest of All Time (GOAT) Ryan

Before we get into the top twelve alliances in Byblos, I want to make sure that everyone knows that I do not intend to hurt the feelings of the tender poor souls that receive a bad review or "sink". I am not looking to create drama on the forums, that is settled in game. This is meant for entertainment and nothing more, however all criticism is appreciated. Nonetheless, here we go :D

1.) savage - 44
#3 ABP, #9 DBP
From what I can tell, it does not look like this group of players is fighting any other alliances in the top 12 ATM, other than taking a city from Ball Busters Inc. I recognize quite a few players from other servers that can be a force to be reckoned with. They made easy work with an 8-0 win over Republic of Ezo, however their amount of DBP shows they have not seen a real test yet. The future direction and outcome of these guys should be one to watch. SWIM

2.) Hell Hounds Unleashed - 54
#1 ABP, #11 DBP -
Fighting GOATS along side their sister and what seems to be The Chosen Few for control of Southern/Eastern ocean 54 ATM. Currently winning against GOATS 3-0, and they have a positive 5-0 city takes against The Chosen Few as well. The Hounds have been let out of the pound, and they're hungry. For now SWIM.

3.) Old Barbs - 55

#2 ABP, #2 DBP
Recognize multiple names here, another force to be reckoned with. No matter the bickering back and forth on forums, battles are won on the field, this isnt these guys' first rodeo. Currently losing to reapers 0-3, beating Fire and Blood 4-2, beating Immortal Bunnies 2-0. Although WHG and TD have been exchanging words, Does not look like any heavy blows have been thrown Yet. FLOAT for Now.

4.) The Chosen Few - 54
#5 ABP, #5 DBP
As stated before, they lost 5 cities to HHU, however seem to be fighting alongside them against GOATS. I do not recognize any names, and It seems they are only fighting GOATS, and winning 7-6. Sorry I cannot say more about them, do not know much about them. SINK/FLOAT

5.) The Infected Goats -54
#7 ABP, #1 DBP
No Comment

6.) Reapers - 55
#10 ABP, #4 DBP
Currently winning against Old Barbs 3-0, but losing to Lords of Licking the Rim, 0-2. They have a good core in norther 55, but it looks like majority of the food has been eaten or grown already. They may find it tough trying to expand and avoid conflicts in their area. SINK

7.) Parosi Nasilja - 45
#6 ABP, #7 DBP
Not much is known about these mates, seems how it goes for 45... HOWEVER, after some research, it seems that many players here are considering them an underdog and looking forward to watching growth, myself included. Currently winning against Dragons 7-5, 4-0 with Sparta, and 3-1 with BBI. Impressive turnout from them so far. SWIM

P.S. Bonus points for the cool name

8.) Ball Busters Inc. - 44/45
#4 ABP, #8 DBP
Recognize Hun, Big Mac, and Tom. Do not know much about them, and Can't seem to find out who's balls they're busting.... Maybe they are holding hands, but for now, I can't say. Due to lack of information, SINK

9.) Hell Hounds Unchained - 54

See Number 2.

10.) The Dragons - 45
# ABP, #3 DBP
Cant Say i know anyone here, but I can say that they are one of my favorites in the top 12 currently. Winning 2-0 against Onion, and actually fighting back against Parosi. Tight core, however i suspect Diplomacy will play a more important role in the coming days. Threats are gaining power in all directions and I suspect BBI could bring trouble down south if they wished to do so... FLOAT

11.) Lords of the Rim - 55
#12 ABP, #16 DBP
I know many of the guys over here, can call many of them my friends. WHG is kinda a nut-job sometimes, but you have to give him credit. He knows his strategy, cheesy movie quotes, and how to ABSOLUTELY TEAR APART RED FLAGS. The guy is a great leader and player whether you like him or not. He has proven his own strength, now he needs to prove his armies. No real wars ATM, they seem to be eating food first. SWIM/FLOAT

12.) Onion - 45
#25 ABP, #15 DBP
Honestly Love the name, some of the players, but I cant say anything on them as of now due to lack of information. SINK

On behalf of LOTR/Ronin can I convey my thanks for an excellent balanced piece of work.

I think this is the first swim we have had in years .. WE are pinching ourselves to check we are not dreaming . No doubt Timmo and FEEZ " Riley Ace of Spies " will find a way to buurst my eeensy weeensy tiny Balloon later today ,, :rolleyes:

DeletedUser54360

Damn didn't even realize that we are losing, need to improve it fast lol.

ahem I did tell you what was likely to happen - I was not being nasty either .

A pity YOU I would have liked on my team. EXcellent player who lets his units do his talking - I and half of Byblos wish I could do the same and follow your example .. And unlike most you never said anything derogoratory to or about me .. All of which begs the question ... why BARBS ? Surely you can do better than them ?

DeletedUser54384

ahem I did tell you what was likely to happen - I was not being nasty either .

A pity YOU I would have liked on my team. EXcellent player who lets his units do his talking - I and half of Byblos wish I could do the same and follow your example .. And unlike most you never said anything derogoratory to or about me .. All of which begs the question ... why BARBS ? Surely you can do better than them ?

Because my friends went to Barbs. Even if there were no friends deal, I would go to Reapers ( no offense to you and your alliance dude) really they are doing very good. They twice sieged me lol

DeletedUser54360

Because my friends went to Barbs. Even if there were no friends deal, I would go to Reapers ( no offense to you and your alliance dude) really they are doing very good. They twice sieged me lol

No offence taken - they are good guys .. BTW I caught Kurbads fingers in the till today ..

Probably the start of the long ride downwards with BARBS.

DeletedUser51081

Lion stop delaying the inevitable, it's time to move and be as one again :)

DeletedUser4952

and RIP Old Barbs.
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

DeletedUser54938

Reapers, Reaperz, and Creepers are cleaning up all the homeless greppers.

DeletedUser54451

fesRZY2.png

Well that was pretty damn quick. Swimming for not even a day after I made the post.

DeletedUser54360

Naturally rather than join the team that has a chance of competing long Term in this server the same useless bunch run to the next temporary port of call and Flag of convenience.

They are on teh "naughty" List now.

Status
Not open for further replies.