Top 12 Sink or Swim?

King Soos

Strategos
culture wise you are probably right, however ress wise to build up cities to a good size on a rock island, and not 1 city but few on the rocks, that takes some hard core golding.

gDLUBn5.jpg

NAWkJI3.jpg
dont disrespect my vomhaus hes given me 11k gold so far :)

DeletedUser55758

Well it can buy 3 full OLU nukes in the same day tho.
Jredge showed that.

DeletedUser24285

We are all fools - it costs $100 to start a fast world and be reasonably competitive but I am guessing the leading players are paying twice that. When I won my first crown on Ihaka, I cannot remember paying anything other than the premium. Then we needed skill over gold because gold was not an option. I am very proud of my win in that world but many subsequent wins have bee on the coat-tails of the big gold-spenders. We have to acknowledge that we are now addicts of Innogames, who are dealers looking to maximize profits from from our addiction.

DeletedUser49099

Leveraging gold to increase your ranking isn't a skill? It is.
However, from where the game started and where it is now..... gold leveraging is a skill that is highly looked down upon. What would be very very very very very cool is if the Grepo team created a world where you could not use gold at all.
Just create 1 as a Beta tester and see how it goes.
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
I believe a lot of Vets from G1 worlds would love this.

DeletedUser55758

He’s Maul, but without any skill
Funny how you are commenting from an account that has nothing in it.. Perhaps you got banned on the original for some -bad- things you did? ;) Keep your mouth shut, you don't even know me baby.

DeletedUser55782

Okay, lets address a couple of points shall we?

Firstly so what if i am using gold, i spent time in every server since Nagidos trading for it and built up around 200k tradeable! I was never serious in those worlds, yet always had a high ranking. Why wouldn't i use what i have built up for this world, i can't do anything else with it.
Instead of the same few faces moaning endlessly about Gold use on here, why not do the same and level the playing field, seems some of you are just the same on every worlds external forum. The problem isn't the gold user it is you, stop being lazy and do what others do.

Those claiming they are terrible abusers of gold i made so many thousands so far, what will you do with that gold, if not use it?

3 full nukes in a day, i didn't exactly lose a full nuke at any time did i, they were more half nukes. Also with the correct spells running and a large warehouse filled from 6 other cities it doesn't take much time or gold to replace them either.

Firstly so what if i am using gold, i spent time in every server since Nagidos trading for it and built up around 200k tradeable! I was never serious in those worlds, yet always had a high ranking. Why wouldn't i use what i have built up for this world, i can't do anything else with it.
Instead of the same few faces moaning endlessly about Gold use on here, why not do the same and level the playing field, seems some of you are just the same on every worlds external forum. The problem isn't the gold user it is you, stop being lazy and do what others do.

Those claiming they are terrible abusers of gold i made so many thousands so far, what will you do with that gold, if not use it?

3 full nukes in a day, i didn't exactly lose a full nuke at any time did i, they were more half nukes. Also with the correct spells running and a large warehouse filled from 6 other cities it doesn't take much time or gold to replace them either.
Bruh 200k?!! I'm pretty sure you have more gold then entire alliances combined.
See this is the mentality that made a lot of players quit....grepo is not the same since the Insta complete bs.

DeletedUser48583

People can say what they want about people using gold but end of the day you will always have the hardcore players like that who tend spend money to keep up due to rl and time. This is the norm for grepo now and many other games. As a world though clearly see who will win as doubt many can keep up with the competition.

On my side keep buying my res lol 22k and gaining

G-Fight

Chiliarch

damn lucky me for getting nearly 3k of that :)

DeletedUser55753

if grepolis gave you 200k gold you'd use it because it'd be way to tempting, nobody has that much self control, wish i could use gold....but alas im 17 and cant afford it.