Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser55793

Total rubbish like all the other rumours we see floating around, bloods have never used nor never will use spies, stirlo knows me and knows I would never do that

Wish you werent going Stirlo , we have been friends a long time and we have both seen the changes, I hear your frustrations, but if all the great old school players go it will be such a shame, we have already lost so many because of the cheating we see.

It seems like marky44 and Elder Scroll would disagree with you.
20% BP for killing your own ally's troops comes in very helpful :)

DeletedUser55681

To clarify the point about being kicked:
1 was the only other leader in Harpoon. I took a ghost on my island that had a travel time of 15 minutes and I had arrangements made to hand off the city. The world was in day 13, Sunday night. The island is the tip island in NW 55, adjacent to the "core islands". Stirlo was coming out of a five day drinking binge while at a concert. Stirlo was getting his information in Discord, fed to him by BackDoorBetty. Stirlo was also in discussion with someone from Gods to trade cities, but this was not agreed upon at the time.
Some kids think it is "cool" to play when they are drunk. I have a list of questions I use to ask of the leaders before I join any club. I have just added, do you drink to excess while you play the game.

The discussion on Pre-mades versus recruitment is tantamount to arguing what is more powerful...a super-nova or a black hole. There are pre-mades that should consider other options, but it is the ego of their leaders that bind them or should I say, hobble them. Then there are recruiting alliances that recruit players that want to play with someone new for their own reasons.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
that is literally the fattest lie I have ever heard..

You have players in harpoon that support your cities and even had a player in the council who then left and handed of his cities to bloods.

smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

We have no players in harpoons , the only council a blood is in is our own, so your saying if a player hands a city to a red that that alliance has spies, have you ever thought that player maybe peed off with whats going on so wants to get one back on the leaders.
Not our fault you have issues dont use us as a cope out, we dont need spies we do our spying when we op

DeletedUser42407

First of all, Thermo didn't invite people who only had crowns. Half of us played in Mesembria were we won. Fun fact Mesembria is a world were a non-premade merged with an alliance that was less than 50% made up of members from a Premade and won the world. So less than 25% of the membership in that world started of in a Premade. So of course us winning the world will lead to lots of crowns, it's not like the only thing our members have in common is a crown, many of us have a shared history, like the nearly 2 years we spent on Mesembria.

Like I said theres nothing wrong with that at all, I am simply saying if you don't know someone at thermo its very unlikely that you will get in, am I wrong?

DeletedUser55765

thats ok i didn't notice either until i got back from the pub after golf. Glad your so happy about it, almost as if you never taken a city before unless an internal. Good for you ,your awesome. Still blocked though, like other fools.

Kind of sounds like a sore looser...
*golf clap*.

DeletedUser51423

Guys and Gals, I didnt know if you realized this... but it's a top 12 thread. Please get it back on topic.

DeletedUser49104

Guys and Gals, I didnt know if you realized this... but it's a top 12 thread. Please get it back on topic.
As a mod and legend can you not be allowed to change your UN? My OCD is playing up wanting it to be spelled correctly lol!
But, yeah, top 12 guys!
smiech.gif

DeletedUser51423

As a mod and legend can you not be allowed to change your UN? My OCD is playing up wanting it to be spelled correctly lol!
But, yeah, top 12 guys!
smiech.gif
If you are referring to my username, it is spelled just as I want it to be (except the periods I block out), google it, lol.

DeletedUser49104

If you are referring to my username, it is spelled just as I want it to be (except the periods I block out), google it, lol.

Well that has appeased my OCD, slightly! Thankyou!. Didn't think to search it as it just seemed wrong lol :D

DeletedUser24285

Legend.png
STAFF MEMBER

I am sorry but it is legitimate to discuss how the great and powerful have fallen from grace

DeletedUser44426

1. Gods o55

Noob is still annoying. SWIM

2. Thermo o44

Eating away and clearing up the rest of o44 for themselves….SWIM

3. VICTRIX o54

I’m telling you, these guys can really help you steal brownies...SWIM

4. Bad Apples o45

Not that bad of a name change. But bad apples don’t keep the doctor away, and that’s a bad thing. Honestly, ocean 45 is where the real fun is going to be in this server. With Bloods also be a dominating force in this ocean, it gives these guy a difficult challenge. The war between them both will be interesting...FLOAT

5. Written in Blood o45

Powerhouse in o45, and going head to head with the apple trees they have out in their front yard. They like apples, bad or not...SWIM

6. Nocturnos

Getting destroyed in the core, and are all fleeing to the rim/ western edge of 44. They’ll survive on the rim...FLOAT

7. Signed in Blood

See #5

8. Kraken

Where the hell did these guys come from? They run the southern area of ocean 55. Could be possible contender for Gods, given time. FLOAT

9. Sons of Fear

Still here surprisingly. They have small territory in northern area of 45/44. They look like all decent payers. Could be a thorn in the side to Thermo or Vic?....SINK

10. Apple Seeds

See #4

11. Tribe of 777

Going to take a wild guess and assume these are only still around because they are allied with Apples. Given that if they are, they will be around for quite some time, until they eventually dissolve and join Apples. FLOAT

12. FERRATA

Blah Blah, Blah... SWIM

-Odysseus has finally been put down after weeks of them raining terror on the lot of us. Istros will be a better and safer place with them no longer as a powerhouse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

thats ok i didn't notice either until i got back from the pub after golf. Glad your so happy about it, almost as if you never taken a city before unless an internal. Good for you ,your awesome. Still blocked though, like other fools.

ahaha you sound salty asf get out yo feelingd

DeletedUser22951

Interesting and thanks TKJ.

Though i would put 4 as SINK unless they can manage to get any kind of direction and some solid leadership.

Will get eaten by the gods and bloods.