Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser48256

Power to ya hun, I got my heart too broken many times doing that. Investing time, countless of hours, in noobies that just bugger off without a word.

Oi, that's no way to talk about me
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

WiB must be the worst and the most pathetic alliance in this game haha. You NAP with the PACT of TLB but only if they do not support us anymore, or let us join thermo. I recently joined this world and got put on the frontline, and this guy is just sending his 45 cats every 20 minutes to cat down my city. Not because im building wall, because I am not, just to cat down my city.
Really shows what kind of players you are. Losers.
Nice attempt on my city with 50 morale btw, learn to play please.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

EDIT:
Temple: 16 (-4)
Marketplace: 10 (-4)
Harbor: 10 (-4)
Silver mine: 40 (-4)
Timber camp: 40 (-4)
Farm: 45 (-4)

Last edited:

dianices

Phrourach
cats? i use those to clear out inactives when i'm bored with stone hail.

its a lot more fun if you hurl constipated farm animals with them. mooooooo! splat!

cow poo! cow poo everywhere!

brillbob

Phrourach
WiB must be the worst and the most pathetic alliance in this game haha. You NAP with the PACT of TLB but only if they do not support us anymore, or let us join thermo. I recently joined this world and got put on the frontline, and this guy is just sending his 45 cats every 20 minutes to cat down my city. Not because im building wall, because I am not, just to cat down my city.

EDIT:
always one baby in a world lol

Ruthie2

Phrourach

EDIT:

Firstly you said it all you recently joined this world so before you spout half a story you should learn it all before slagging of a alliance.
We have no naps/pacts , we had a a ceasefire with thermo out of respect for the players who got left with no leadership, its called respect.
Secondly criki who is founder there now has shown respect for how we have treated them so again dont spout thrash talk about what you dont know.
we had a cease fire with thermo not TLB, they were never part of the deal and since they continued to want war we gave it to them.
Its a war game and your red to us

brillbob

Phrourach
Firstly you said it all you recently joined this world so before you spout half a story you should learn it all before slagging of a alliance.
We have no naps/pacts , we had a a ceasefire with thermo out of respect for the players who got left with no leadership, its called respect.
Secondly criki who is founder there now has shown respect for how we have treated them so again dont spout thrash talk about what you dont know.
we had a cease fire with thermo not TLB, they were never part of the deal and since they continued to want war we gave it to them.
Its a war game and your red to us
you tell him boss

And you extended your ceasefire on the condition that they would not support us, I dont give 2 flying F's about what happened previously.

Oh and he is not done.
Temple: 7 (-5)
Marketplace: 6 (-5)
Barracks: 14 (-5)
Temple: 12 (-5)
Quarry: 33 (-4)

DeletedUser55402

And you extended your ceasefire on the condition that they would not support us, I dont give 2 flying F's about what happened previously.

Oh and he is not done.

Have you started crying to what's left of your alliance yet?

I'm actually happy you made TLB run, I do not like their players very much anyway, my friend asked me to fight with him so here I am. Didn't expect such play though. But hey I dont mind killing your troops with low morale
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

Ruthie2

Phrourach

Oh and he is not done.

Wrong again, the ceasefire ended at midnight friday,

Oh and please don't start about this being a 'war game' I know damn well this is a war game, I think you better say that to some of your players.
And I'd rather be fighting than having to build up my city again for a week thanks to some noob who wants to cat me down for no reason.
Even when you now have 5 players attacking me and I only have 3 cities. 1 being too far away to send any snipes anyway.
Also tell your noobs to time their attacks better because 8 seconds is not going to cut it
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif