Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Discussion in 'World Istros (en108)' started by The Killing Joke, Jun 11, 2018.

1. pawcio the magnificent

pawcio the magnificent Hipparchus

Unless you know what to do to turn around a stomping into a crown the by all means do your thing...but I guess your idea is to pact the next biggest alliance and form a coalition to get the crown or maybe strike a deal with the ones stomping you so both of you get crowns.
    Yes very impressive a well earned crown.

2. mattrulesyouall

mattrulesyouall Hoplite

Remind me, didn't thermo and VIC have the same agreement at the start of the world? I do believe that your point there is flawed. You also forget that even if one alliance fails you can always stay in the world with another alliance, or even relocate yours. You still had the size to challenge just a lot of players thought it was beneath them to do such a thing

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  3. Achileus85

Achileus85 Phrourach

Thermo and Vic had no any agreements in start of world, only DNH. It ended, and we attack.
    Now all I hear from Thermo is: "now you will sim, you never reach WW era, because we quit, and that is your fault, because you attacked us". Wake up guys, it is war game. If you can not resist against almost same size alliance more than week, that is only your fault! Any other much smaller alliance has resist much longer against us! Our fault is only that we are so good.

4. SmashinOnEm

SmashinOnEm Phrourach

Fresh top 12 anyone?...saw some new teams creep up on the list..wouldn't mind reading some thoughts from some fellow players on these alliances...good players on a lot of these..

Rascel- and iron head43 like this.
  5. Itbered

Itbered Taxiarch

Really no need vic or noc will get it wib-sib don't have the land mass or city count noc will have a ton of favor farms which should make it a very tight race in the end really no other alliance/group will be able to contend

6. mattrulesyouall

mattrulesyouall Hoplite

Bloods only have 300 less cities than VIC. You need to check your stats I think, that keeps them in with a chance

iron head43 likes this.
  7. iMrCornetto

iMrCornetto Phrourach

Around 6 months till Wonders and Thermo are pretty much dead and gone. That's a long time for Vic to finish off any other competition [​IMG]

8. iron head43

iron head43 Lochagos

really? i said i would get a crown on this world so [​IMG]

9. mattrulesyouall

mattrulesyouall Hoplite

I'm not saying it isn't, I am merely saying that they haven't yet been finished off and so for now remain contenders

10. iron head43

iron head43 Lochagos

i see alliances like greek empire and firstfull of brits taking the crown on this server, agreed?

11. SmashinOnEm

SmashinOnEm Phrourach

Everyone plays a role..doesnt matter how small the alliance is..

:)

iron head43 likes this.
  12. Rhizome9

Rhizome9 Hipparchus

I'm surprised by this post, as WiB and SiB really are still contenders.
    Following on from what is happening with Thermo, we are likely to see a power vacuum opening up in the core of en108 and WiB will be attempting to fill that space.
    Also, we will need to see how many players are remaining after the opening of the new domination world.
    By mid to late October, we should have a clear picture of which alliances are more likely to win this world.

13. Itbered

Itbered Taxiarch

I just don't see them gaining ground based off the maps ive seen they let vic sneak into there area they have a small area deep into wib area and very near noc side flank either group would have to deal with them on the front why trying to fill that void plus will have to fight them on the rear unless the entire world attacks vic at once that void is there to play with until wonders begins and I predict they will sweep this world like the last one unless they up and leave which they wont to much gold been used by them

14. Rhizome9

Rhizome9 Hipparchus

So. You're sort of suggesting a Noc and WiB and Poltergeists PACT against Victrix?

15. Itbered

Itbered Taxiarch

Unless they want to hand vic another win they will have to come to some type of arrangement weather it each group focusing a different wonder to each group agreeing to attack at once but that has even failed in the past vic really is the best group in grepo hands down at the moment

16. brillbob

brillbob Phrourach

so the great war begins
    bloods and vic

17. Rascel-

Rascel- Taxiarch

Let's hope it's a great war, the last one barely lasted a week

18. Itbered

Itbered Taxiarch

So how goes your lil war guys

19. MartinusV

MartinusV Phrourach

Difference is bloods have strong leadership and team players. We dont ghost or give up after a few city losses. Fight to the end. 5-11 in vic favor since sat 23rd. Not bad albeit once we take out a few more stragglers we will struggle to take many other cities whilst they I expext to take the same amount whenever they OP.