Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Discussion in 'World Istros (en108)' started by The Killing Joke, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Clash-Inter-Yanan

Clash-Inter-Yanan Hoplite

attacked you the other day? lool i got reports that say your very wrong and no 40- 6 is 40 - 6 lol what other way can it be interpreted other then..... we let you guys take them.... haha

2. Clash-Inter-Yanan

Clash-Inter-Yanan Hoplite

What is it with everyone cuddling??? its a war game basically bloods as usual cuddle everyone and basically kill a server so the big bad ally in this case victrix get bored and then bloods can swoop in and finish a dead server...... isnt this how it usually plays out??? how about nobody has any pacts and we enjoy a game and not care about 1 alliance running away with a victory because isnt a fun world more important than actually winning by Wonders which we all hate?!??!

Rascel- likes this.
  3. Itbered

Itbered Hekatontarch

Lol I favor noc winning this one

4. Rascel-

Rascel- Hekatontarch

lol what's stronger; 5 pacts or 5 alliances....only time will tell

Itbered likes this.
  5. Ruthie2

Ruthie2 Phrourach

Players who constantly say they play a certain way , thats great for you , thats fine , we are all entitled to play the game , sick of players moaning about anothers way of playing. Blame inno for how some worlds pan out. Well they allow it to be this way , we all have to try and do what we can to beat the bigger guys with bigger wallets.
    I dont tell anyone how to play so lets just enjoy the game well we can still play it without spending a months wages to be here

6. skullhammer123

skullhammer123 Taxiarch

Don't suppose we can get another top 12???

7. Rascel-

Rascel- Hekatontarch

you mean top 3?

8. Ruggler

Ruggler Hekatontarch

I suppose we’ll all have to see how WW go for the top 3 ;)

9. kanar4eto

kanar4eto Hipparchus

Don`t get me wrong sweet.but i agree with this guy.Your team is just full of simmers,sitting and running festivals.

Why you blame inno?I saw this from you in Golgi,but there i though it was because of ending world. Now i saw it again.You guys are a one great turtle team.And where is inno`s fault?You just sit,make naps and wait for wonders.

In this world you have no rights to complane from "bigger guys with bigger wallets",as they play mainly in other world and just sim here.

10. Ruthie2

Ruthie2 Phrourach

We aren't simmers and we fight hard, we have stood our ground in every world we play in and we have earnt our respect. I don't have to prove anything to you. we have always got our BP from actually hitting a red.
    I am not saying players cant play with gold, just for some that's not how they play we haven't all got money to spend here that way but play because we love the game .[​IMG]
    For your info we don't have any pacts or naps and we don't turtle, thank you , we wouldn't fight back if we were turtles how would we do that[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  11. Rascel-

Rascel- Hekatontarch

news update?

12. Itbered

Itbered Hekatontarch

Nothing new everyone sitting on there offense just pokes and prodes turning into a wait fest for a big shot or two to get annoyed and move on from either noc or Vic wib and tbd still in it also if a wonder does get busted they have a real chance to contend a wonder themselves

13. Rascel-

Rascel- Hekatontarch

is anyone even doing anything

14. ana perssons

ana perssons Phrourach

no

Itbered likes this.
  15. Itbered

Itbered Hekatontarch

Not really just poke poke

16. 6raeme180

6raeme180 Chiliarch

Some poking harder than others

17. The Word

The Word Phrourach

Use a cattle prod Graeme :)

6raeme180 likes this.
  18. Itbered

Itbered Hekatontarch

Yes it is sad to say that a city was captured by Vic on a wonder island this weekend was a great fight though Vic will surely win if they can keep there players around for a few more weeks as noc and wib have a few people (can't say allot yet) going inactive for longer than 72hrs

Vic you guys played well as always well done

19. Fontenay

Fontenay Phrourach

As in the previous world Vic had a three alliance fight and has won handsomely . The other two alliances will have to learn if they are to be future contenders. Well done Vic, again!!

20. Ruthie2

Ruthie2 Phrourach

Font grep is a learning curv for everyone . Nobody can take away how well vic played but Nocs and WIB are no way noobs here , so thanks for your comment