Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Discussion in 'World Istros (en108)' started by The Killing Joke, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Clash-Inter-Yanan

Clash-Inter-Yanan Hoplite

attacked you the other day? lool i got reports that say your very wrong and no 40- 6 is 40 - 6 lol what other way can it be interpreted other then..... we let you guys take them.... haha

2. Clash-Inter-Yanan

Clash-Inter-Yanan Hoplite

What is it with everyone cuddling??? its a war game basically bloods as usual cuddle everyone and basically kill a server so the big bad ally in this case victrix get bored and then bloods can swoop in and finish a dead server...... isnt this how it usually plays out??? how about nobody has any pacts and we enjoy a game and not care about 1 alliance running away with a victory because isnt a fun world more important than actually winning by Wonders which we all hate?!??!

Rascel- likes this.
  3. Itbered

Itbered Lochagos

Lol I favor noc winning this one

4. Rascel-

Rascel- Taxiarch

lol what's stronger; 5 pacts or 5 alliances....only time will tell

Itbered likes this.
  5. Ruthie2

Ruthie2 Phrourach

Players who constantly say they play a certain way , thats great for you , thats fine , we are all entitled to play the game , sick of players moaning about anothers way of playing. Blame inno for how some worlds pan out. Well they allow it to be this way , we all have to try and do what we can to beat the bigger guys with bigger wallets.
    I dont tell anyone how to play so lets just enjoy the game well we can still play it without spending a months wages to be here

6. skullhammer123

skullhammer123 Taxiarch

Don't suppose we can get another top 12???