5. SINK
6. SINK
7. SINK
8. SINK
9. SINK
10. SINK
11. SINK
12. SINK

anyone in 44 or 54 sinks... alliances in 55 and 45 float for now till thermo or vic start going their way..

DeletedUser51005

So I haven't been listening for a while- are we assuming that Thermo and Vic are hugging?

DeletedUser47397

some good allys are still waiting to join the world :) so it is early to something now

DeletedUser49229

This world will be interesting. Huggers will hug, fighters will fight. Just some easy logic.
Just Saying ive seen fighters hug
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser55758

Mine not even asleep can't fit in a toaster, so -1 excuse to use.
I will stick to the terminal cancer one, it fits my League of Legends Yasuo Main personality.

DeletedUser14279

Okay, well back on topic, here is my UNBIASED top 7ish

1. Thermopylae

This alliance is looking like one of the top contenders as of now. With a very tight core, they look to feed off of a pretty weak ocean in 44. Noct could give them some trouble, but they should be able to defeat them. With a loaded lineup, they’re looking to be contenders in this world. SWIM

2. Gods

Another very loaded lineup in a weak ocean. With MRAs surrounding them, this alliance should have an easy first few weeks out of BP. SWIM

3. Odysseus

MRA = free food. SINK CRASH AND BURN

4. VICTRIX

Yet another loaded lineup in the weakest ocean so far. Should be an easy coast in the first few weeks. They should have an easy first few weeks before running into Thermo most likely, or maybe Gods. SWIM.

5. Nocturnos

Average alliance in Thermo’s ocean. Should be able to grow away from them, but eventually will get eaten. FLOAT - SINK

6. ArkOfEthereals

Seems like an MRA with a few good players. Alliance will get eaten by Gods. SINK

7. Condemned

Seems like an average premade that dropped in a bad spot. Too many enemies around them, I can’t expect them to do anything better than FLOAT.

8. HARPOON/Death Duccs

Grouped these two together because I can’t see one having the edge on another. Both teams should FLOAT.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser44426

Okay, well back on topic, here is my UNBIASED top 7ish

1. Thermopylae

This alliance is looking like one of the top contenders as of now. With a very tight core, they look to feed off of a pretty weak ocean in 44. Noct could give them some trouble, but they should be able to defeat them. With a loaded lineup, they’re looking to be contenders in this world. SWIM

2. Gods

Another very loaded lineup in a weak ocean. With MRAs surrounding them, this alliance should have an easy first few weeks out of BP. SWIM

3. Odysseus

MRA = free food. SINK CRASH AND BURN

4. VICTRIX

Yet another loaded lineup in the weakest ocean so far. Should be an easy coast in the first few weeks. They should have an easy first few weeks before running into Thermo most likely, or maybe Gods. SWIM.

5. Nocturnos

Average alliance in Thermo’s ocean. Should be able to grow away from them, but eventually will get eaten. FLOAT - SINK

6. ArkOfEthereals

Seems like an MRA with a few good players. Alliance will get eaten by Gods. SINK

7. Condemned

Seems like an average premade that dropped in a bad spot. Too many enemies around them, I can’t expect them to do anything better than FLOAT.

8. HARPOON/Death Duccs

Grouped these two together because I can’t see one having the edge on another. Both teams should FLOAT.

Thoughts?
Could be any more boring with your top 12? Honestly the least you can do is put in some effort into it, and if not, then just don't post anything at all. You'd be doing us all a favor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14279

Could be any more boring with your top 12? Honestly the least you can do is put in some effort into it, and if not, then just don't post anything at all. You'd be doing us all a favor.

You see, the thing is I can’t get any more in depth. It’s 2 days into the world buddy. All that we can talk about now is the members and positioning, no real stats. If you think you can go more in depth, let’s see it