Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser54451

I'd also like to point out that Thermopylae isn't shy of using gold....most if not all of their members have 2 or more cities.
I'm pretty sure they are going to win.
You don't dump this amount of gold and lose. Anyone in their ocean has their work cut out for them.
Challenge accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51005

Whatever happens over the next few weeks, I see great players in nearly every alliance in the top 12 and even if everything goes terribly for me and I end up on the rim- I'm just glad I am in the centre of the action for a start :) Happy hunting and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

DeletedUser55362

Tomorrow is the day, the protection is over, use your last hours to buy as much rss as you can, build troops as fast as you can, less then a full farm lvl 40 its pointless guys. The world is watching you, don't get behind.

For more information how to get good rss, trade with Silver-Eyed Lion King.

DeletedUser49099

Glad you see it my way.
And 4 cities isn't possible before the bp since you get only 3 slots so you spend gold.on festival's.
Doesn't C-Level 4 give you a 4th city slot? Its very possible to get a culture level 4 slot before bp ends, not spending any gold. Hint: Victory Processions

DeletedUser49099

How about 4 cities before the bp ends?
I wouldn't say that it's not possible. Ive done it before: C-Level 4, But I established my 4th a day after bp. So I believe that it can be done, but you would be cutting it close. And it depends on how fast you reach C-Level 4, the amount of time it takes you to reach the anchor to colonize (unit speed), and foundation time. Sooo yeah. I didn't play in that Speed 6 world, but I bet it could easily be done there.

DeletedUser48256

Can definitely be done without gold. All you need is a bit of luck with Orpheus I suppose.

DeletedUser55774

Can definitely be done without gold. All you need is a bit of luck with Orpheus I suppose.

culture wise you are probably right, however ress wise to build up cities to a good size on a rock island, and not 1 city but few on the rocks, that takes some hard core golding.

gDLUBn5.jpg

NAWkJI3.jpg

DeletedUser55362

Someone needs to fed Inno, so they can add more gold features.
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser48256

culture wise you are probably right, however ress wise to build up cities to a good size on a rock island, and not 1 city but few on the rocks, that takes some hard core golding.

gDLUBn5.jpg

NAWkJI3.jpg

Oh yes definitely, I was just saying it's possible to have 4 cities before BP ends, not 4 built up cities haha.

DeletedUser49099

gDLUBn5.jpg

NAWkJI3.jpg
Got any idea on how much gold would be needed to do that? 8000 maybe?

DeletedUser49099

Hmmm. He may have saved coins from previous worlds......but for calculation sake....
So 150 USD for the gold coins + 20 USD for the premium starter pack= 170-200 USD estimated. Most ill spend is 40 USD per world. Hats off to that man. He must really love Grepo!!! I know I do!!!:D

DeletedUser42407

No chance it takes 10-14k gold to build up a city with no farming islands, I estimate at least 20k