2v0co4m.png

16:00 on day of opening
Odysseus - Sink
Thermopylae - Sink
The Condemned - Condemned to Sink
-LEX- Swim
Fukare - split on two islands in 45 Float
We steal your gold - golders, no comment
Pale Horsemen - 3 members on one island, who knows maybe WW capable if they get the rest of the island lol? Float
Dance of death - pretty far south their three members, currently on the "rim" maybe they will be able to jump into the core where the fighting is happening
Infected - invited me, but doesn't seem like an MRA
Repo - invited me, efficient MRA with 3 members

Just did this to see if any of these alliances will still be around in a month, haven't ever done one of these, so don't take it seriously

DeletedUser31852

check my screen, back in the century when my post was written it wasn't clear they were an MRA with 9 members

DeletedUser51005

Give it two weeks after BP ends before we start making Top 12

DeletedUser49104

Just here for the gold trade for first week of BP so no allegiance but quite blatantly only alliance that will swim in current top 12 (may change name) is thermopylae

DeletedUser55758

I'm assuming you have played under a different UN before!?
Yep. And now I am back to rock and roll on a revolt world just on my liking. :D Now let's see who will stand beside me and who will fall under my wrath.

DeletedUser49104

Yep. And now I am back to rock and roll on a revolt world just on my liking. :D Now let's see who will stand beside me and who will fall under my wrath.
Seeing as you're going full MRA on it, i'd imagine any noob you invite will stand by you mate :D... Maybe start a sister alliance now to save time :D ;p lol

DeletedUser51005

Seeing as you're going full MRA on it, i'd imagine any noob you invite will stand by you mate :D... Maybe start a sister alliance now to save time :D ;p lol

Seeing as literally 90% of the alliance is made up of guys from Zeus's alliance on Grotyn and some of my alliance from Helios, I don't really understand how we're a MRA but whatever floats your boat dude xoxo

DeletedUser24785

Love Odysseus profile, membership closed join our other alliance.

Jez, server not yet 12 hrs old and two branches, talk about killing Grep. as a war game.

DeletedUser49104

We've all played revolt before- Helios has been my main conquest world and it's always fun to help the others get used to the different gameplay :), I say give him a chance to prove himself :)
I know your name, you haven't given it the big man, that other guy just made me lol

DeletedUser51005

I know your name, you haven't given it the big man, that other guy just made me lol
No one knows anything till BP ends.. then we'll all know who can do what they say :)
I thought I was quite an unknown player :(

DeletedUser55758

I have my right to dislike you. And all the reasons until now.

DeletedUser49104

Cute you were not talking on Nagidos when I was wiping the ocean left and right BY MYSELF in Written in Blood. That was not a revolt world, right?
You don't know, you don't talk, stay there and beg for gold and shut your mouth. :*

And btw, the whole alliance is made out of friendships, wondering what are you seeing as MRA in all of this. But when you don't even have enough balls to play and you keep begging for gold, you become a loudmouth towards everybody. Cute boy you are, but I'd prefer you to disappear.

Lol Did i ever play nagidos? Nope. You are part of WIB? doubt it, they have decent players with dignity.... lol Begging or getting to play for free?. Yes, you'd prefer me disappear, you'd rather chat S$£t and no-one call you on it