Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser55758

damn it... seeing @Stirlo and Harpoon reborn makes me wanna play this crappy world with old buddy :oops:
But why is it a crappy world, you even have me as an island neighbor :( Speed 3 3 3 revolt, I see it pretty cool tbh, Blitzkrieg like.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Lisa? I remember she was just as mad as I were, just a bit more polite to you. If showing what I am thinking hurts your ego, feelings, leadership-feeling, whatever, then see it as an act of disrespect.
Don't talk about what Lisa thought about your decisions, trust me you don't know even half of the story. :)

Zues its because I respect Lisa as a friend and that she spoke to me in private that I will not copy and paste what she said about you here.
Just know, those you think like you, most dont. I can honestly say Lisa does not like you for the way you acted.
By the way you didnt leave Bloods, we were rimming you and you begged to come back because EVIL BAD GUY was kicking your *** too

Lets leave the past there.

This thread isnt for past differences . again this is a war game, so see you there.

DeletedUser51005

Not even 24 hours into the world and my team-mate is already pissing off half the server XD

DeletedUser49104

Cant wait for the Trash talk thread of this world! Some of the biggest personalities and egos of the modern grep game are here! This is going to be an epic world

DeletedUser55758

Zues its because I respect Lisa as a friend and that she spoke to me in private that I will not copy and paste what she said about you here.
Just know, those you think like you, most dont. I can honestly say Lisa does not like you for the way you acted.
By the way you didnt leave Bloods, we were rimming you and you begged to come back because EVIL BAD GUY was kicking your *** too

Lets leave the past there.

This thread isnt for past differences . again this is a war game, so see you there.
I think you have some memory problems as well, EVIL BAD GUY was part of our alliance when I stepped in against SMYN while you were doing nothing.

You never rimmed me and I never begged to come back to you - Lisa begged you to get me back in, I was the biggest Not Giving a Quack you could ever meet. And I still did a big favor going to hold the north frontline while "Your bloods" were taking the internals. Places 500-400-300 at fighters while I was 70 and they were busy with internals. Cute. Very cute.

But as you said, past is past, I will let my aggressive gameplay speak for me when I meet you again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54313

So many hot headed personalities and I haven't join as yet

DeletedUser24285

This world is so full of character and enmity, I cannot wait to join - but maybe another week to read the runes. I am really enjoying the trash talk. Keep it up guys and gals this is great for the first few hours of a new world.

DeletedUser55758

Fights fights fights! I am here for fights!
Anybody wants to rap-battle me or something?