Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser55657

But why is it a crappy world, you even have me as an island neighbor :( Speed 3 3 3 revolt, I see it pretty cool tbh, Blitzkrieg like.

i cant play revolt if it has morale... growing to freaking fast and everyone around me would have bad morale within first few weeks not to mention i really dont like sleeping so revolt isnt for me, you people enjoy lol

Get your arse over then!

I would if i could... my time is really filled with EN107 at the moment.. hammering the crap out of that world with my team :cool:

DeletedUser55134

i cant play revolt if it has morale... growing to freaking fast and everyone around me would have bad morale within first few weeks not to mention i really dont like sleeping so revolt isnt for me, you people enjoy lol

I would if i could... my time is really filled with EN107 at the moment.. hammering the crap out of that world with my team :cool:
You can move to 108, you know you would be leaving the world in the right hands. (Parosi overlord).

DeletedUser55657

You can move to 108, you know you would be leaving the world in the right hands. (Parosi overlord).

seems you cant read what i said... besides my ally on EN107 is looking to be the main contender for WW

DeletedUser25609

Death ducc's are the only one's i hope swim. A fun name never wins :(

oh yeah and my alliance as well... we're the best, Thermopylae sucks yAda yaDA YaDAaa

DeletedUser53831

Most of these MRA’s will be destroyed as soon as beginner’s protection ends. The only alliance I’m impressed in is Thermopylae and VICTRIX.

mats25

Phrourach
uhuhh..world is 2 dayes old...really..damn those egos...never heard,never saw...i am a big eye for some names...how big or how good is the mouth...

DeletedUser54965

Most of these MRA’s will be destroyed as soon as beginner’s protection ends. The only alliance I’m impressed in is Thermopylae and VICTRIX.
the fact im not in either proves how wrong you are

DeletedUser54903

you are dumb
1. don't insult me
2. Referring to king Soos as I know him and he knows me
3. This was a joke ( as it 's Soos idea to name alliance like that)
4. Who are you exactly?
5. On the N4 I don't care the answer

DeletedUser53831

Im calling it now, victrix and thermopylae to not attack each other then merge for ww....i hope for grepo's sake this isnt the case and im wrong

It seems a few of Thermopylae’s members switched to VICTRIX, I may be wrong but get ready for a super coalition.