Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser51423

Hey Y'all.

I betcha can't guess what I'm about to say???
Or, Perhaps you can.

Keep your posts clean. Like seriously.
bar-of-soap.jpg

That means, NO foul language and nothing that requires me to learn things I just really don't want or need to know about your anatomy. Simples.

Stirlo

Phrourach
I'll be honest, from my point of view, we haven't dropped in as a premade, i've worked my butt off this first few days to get what i hope to be a bit of experience and keen mix. Time will tell if thats good enough. I'm going to bloody enjoy it though even if we get rimmed at the end of BP! Its nice to be properly back in the chair. I'm fairly relaxed and mellow in my old age. Have a good world everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

destroxxi

Phrourach
Hey Y'all.

I betcha can't guess what I'm about to say???
Or, Perhaps you can.

Keep your posts clean. Like seriously.
bar-of-soap.jpg

That means, NO foul language and nothing that requires me to learn things I just really don't want or need to know about your anatomy. Simples.

Hello My Lady, Missed me :-D I look forward to our next date :p

DeletedUser55453

Official TOP 12 on 14/6/18. Unbiased

1.Thermoplyae - Swim
2. Gods - Float/Swim
3. Victrix - Float
4 Odysseus - Sink
5. Harpoon - Swim
6. ArkOfEthereals - Float/Sink
7. Nocturnos - Float/Sink
8. Condemmed- Float
9. Sons of Fear- Sink
10/11/12 - Sink

this is the summarized version of my top 12, i had typed a propper one before the forums decided to crash on me.
it is still early game and none of the alliances have shown anything as of yet except their player roster and growth rate.
i based this top 12 mainly on that and locations.

once the first week after BP is done i'll remake a proper one with more Data.
if you don't agree with the current one feel free to voice your opinion down below in a civalized way, and don't waste my time with useless trash talk.

Cheers.

DeletedUser32498

Giving Thermopylae a sink. I'm in their ocean. Get ready to fight noobies.

DeletedUser55758

Wish I wouldn't, but I do.
And it's not arrogance, it's called Ignorance towards mostly everybody.
Actions will speak, words will be proven.

DeletedUser49104

I agree with the general consensus of these top 12's. Although i must point out the fact everyone gives NOC a sink. I'm yet to see that happen in a single world, they're like that last bit of dog muck on your shoe that you just cant seem to get off no matter how hardcore you go on shuffling in the grass and even try digging it out with a twig, they just wont go away and always leave a smell :D... OK they may relocate quickly and take a beating initially but they will turtle up and will be there for the duration
zolwik.gif

DeletedUser32498

I just want to say this right now. Written In Blood will be definitely in the top 5 alliances eventually. Very experienced bunch... supposedly they don't care for crowns and just want fights but should be interesting to look out for.

DeletedUser55657

I just want to say this right now. Written In Blood will be definitely in the top 5 alliances eventually. Very experienced bunch... supposedly they don't care for crowns and just want fights but should be interesting to look out for.

isnt that the story for each world till they change it up?

DeletedUser42407

Trying to fill some time between farming so here we go:

1 Thermopylae-
A roster with the deadly combination of gold spending and plenty of experience, definitely an alliance to watch out for SWIM

2 Gods-
My alliance so won't say anything.

3 VICTRIX-Another experienced roster with not quite as many gold spenders however their ocean 54 will be an easy take over for them SWIM

4 Odysseus-
Considering I got an invite from them 5 minutes after joining the world I don't exactly have the highest respect for them, they also have to deal with VICTRIX if they want to win their ocean which looks very unlikely SINK

5 Nocturnos-
If they can turtle and avoid Thermo perhaps they have a chance to spread into other oceans, but for now it looks grim FLOAT

6 HARPOON-
Looks to be a solid alliance, however, they already have an academy which seems unnecessary, O45 still looks like it is theirs to lose unless WIB can catch up to them in points SWIM

7 ArkOfEthereals-Don't know much about them but I find it highly unlikely for them to win the war of O55 against Gods, but who knows they may surprise me SINK

8 Condemned-
They seem really close together which is good, the only issue is Thermo is just simply so much stronger and I doubt they can hold them off unless they pact or something SINK

9 Sons Of Fear-
They look like an experienced group of players however they look fairly spread out, they will need a solid core if they are to survive FLOAT

10 Old Barbs Home-
Unless they pact in O55 or turtle, I don't see them surviving, Gods simply have double their cities, they have some experience however so I wouldn't count them out yet SINK

11 Death Duccs-
O45 seems like an interesting ocean and hard to predict but I don't see this alliance coming on top against WIB and Harpoon SINK

12 Written In Blood-
Looks like a premade that joined late if they can catch up they will be tough for Harpoon to deal with but until then FLOAT

Should be an interesting world thats for sure.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
o55 Gods & Old Barbs Home
o54 VICTRIX+their academies
o44 Thermopylae
o45 Written In Blood

my early prediction -
o55 fight each other, both sink

o54 VICTRIX will make a strong core in o54, pacted with Erik
o44 Erik will buy everyone around + pack in early stages with big neighbors
o45 Ruth always chooses the easiest ocean

DeletedUser55657

o55 Gods & Old Barbs Home
o54 VICTRIX+their academies
o44 Thermopylae
o45 Written In Blood

my early prediction -
o55 fight each other, both sink

o54 VICTRIX will make a strong core in o54, pacted with Erik
o44 Erik will buy everyone around + pack in early stages with big neighbors
o45 Ruth always chooses the easiest ocean

always a pleasure to see master simmer, lone wolf, turtle give his opinion about a world... Victrix doesnt have academies for one... for 2nd , Ruth seems to be friends with Stirlo meaning they wont be looking for a war, at least not for a while until its no longer an option to avoid.. so yeah..