o54 VICTRIX+their academies
o44 Thermopylae
o45 Written In Blood

my early prediction -
o55 fight each other, both sink

o54 VICTRIX will make a strong core in o54, pacted with Erik
o44 Erik will buy everyone around + pack in early stages with big neighbors
o45 Ruth always chooses the easiest ocean

You pick a direction , you dont say which ocean you want or whos in it.

DeletedUser24285

Of course we all do research if we are starting late that is the purpose of a later start - so you have time to "read the runes" and there is no shame in that. The you chose the direction that you think is going to be most favorable. It is classic late starter play - I don't see what problem you have over that.

DeletedUser54067

I mean I've done above before, but ironically the only time I won a world, my alliance spawned in as an alliance of random strangers and we ended up merging to create the alliance that won the world. Probably the last time in Grepolis a premade didn't win the world, but the settings were speed 1 unit speed 1 so of course premades avoid it like it's a cancer.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
always a pleasure to see master simmer, lone wolf, turtle give his opinion about a world... Victrix doesnt have academies for one... for 2nd , Ruth seems to be friends with Stirlo meaning they wont be looking for a war, at least not for a while until its no longer an option to avoid.. so yeah..

mister noone - for one victrix+ferrata=<3, for 2nd Ruth always pact with everyone around in her own ocean, now go back to en107 little player.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
mister noone - for one victrix+ferrata=<3, for 2nd Ruth always pact with everyone around in her own ocean, now go back to en107 little player.

so you never have pacts and naps ?

why do people continue to criticize others.
We all play grep different and we dont cuddle everyone in our ocean, Total Bull. You only see what you see or hear. you arent in every world we play. The day you dont pact or nap or have a friendly (leave us alone and we will you) on the quiet then come back with that Bull .
You can try and make my name sh*t as much as you like I am used to back stabbing but don't try and blacken the name of Bloods because we earn what we get and we dont use that much gold to do it, its all team play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55758

Yeah Ruthie, and when somebody chooses to give you a beating you are running away in the opposite direction :D
Head up with your NAPS for not having to bother with targets you could have a real fight with - Cause they're scary.
Nagidos talks again.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Yeah Ruthie, and when somebody chooses to give you a beating you are running away in the opposite direction :D
Head up with your NAPS for not having to bother with targets you could have a real fight with - Cause they're scary.
Nagidos talks again.

Thanks for you biased insight Zeus as ever from the mouth of someone who ran well we stayed to fight .

Keep believing what you say, Players know what you did and who you are and I am not talking Blood Players . Your alliance will see it to eventually, enough said , I am not arguing with you as those that matter know what you did

DeletedUser55758

Thanks for you biased insight Zeus as ever from the mouth of someone who ran well we stayed to fight .

Keep believing what you say, Players know what you did and who you are and I am not talking Blood Players . Your alliance will see it to eventually, enough said , I am not arguing with you as those that matter know what you did
I ran? I had real life things to deal with, I had no time to mess around on a time-eating game.
If you don't have a life and you're actually showing it by how many worlds you played on, it's not my problem, do you.
I ran? Give me a break, when SMYN were eating all your cities, me - Zeusware.dll and Lisa were the only ones to step on the dangerous frontline - Your "Bloods" were busy with internals, while I was 70th in world's fighters and fighting on the frontline taking cities by myself, your 500-400-300th placed players in fighters were taking internals. That gives me a laughter of how lame some players can be.

Players know what I did? Hey, lemme tell you something, 3 days ago you talked about Lisa saying how terrible I am - you said that she told you that - Guess who denied anything about that and said that you're pathetic in your lying - Exactly Lisa! :D What are you trying to do now, invent stuff to mock me? You got no chance, sweetie, you have no chance to do anything against me but I have all my words and actions to cause you trouble. And seems like I am not the only one considering Bloods pathetic in their huggles given to the ones that could be "a mediocre threat" around. But hey, you do you, you play you, you pact with half of O45 that could tear your alliance apart and then make your way out on a weak alliance to consider yourself strong - While me and "my friends that will find out my real side and will kick me away" will have a fun fight in a hot spot.

You got to understand what friends are - You were not my friend, I was disgusted by you and some of the Bloods (some are nice tho, now I am leaving you on a cliffhanger to let people guess who's who, hehehe!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruthie2

Phrourach
zeus , push all you want I will not publish personal chat here and I respect Lisa not to do that, I didnt say I spoke to her 3 days ago I said I spoke to her .
I dont have to justify my self to you or anyone, true friends know me and those that think they do carry on. Done with all the BS drama , talk to me on the battle field.

This isnt the thread to talk thrash zeus

DeletedUser55758

zeus , push all you want I will not publish personal chat here and I respect Lisa not to do that, I didnt say I spoke to her 3 days ago I said I spoke to her .
I dont have to justify my self to you or anyone, true friends know me and those that think they do carry on. Done with all the BS drama , talk to me on the battle field.

This isnt the thread to talk thrash zeus
I said you told me 3 days ago - That Lisa told you back in the old days I am terrible - which is a big lie, I trust her words a lot more than you. Hard to understand?
And at how terrible and a horrible person I was, she was begging you to get me back in while I was the big renegade not giving a damn about you or your orders anymore. Pfth, so terrible!

And if you don't have to justify yourself, then simply Do Not Open Your Mouth if you don't have the power to fight on an argument.
But hey, as you're saying, this is just as you, Bloods, are, from your decisions as ruler of course, on the battlefield -
Whenever you face something different, dangerous, challenging, you step away - You don't think you have the power to overrule and fight it.
Lame. And be sure you will see me on the battlefield soon, real soon.
Z. out.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

1 : Thermopylae. i hope SWIM hihi.

To start , peeps I am not a leader, stop spamming my mailbox for invitation or pacts and NAPS ! This beeing said !!!
I was once hunted as wild, weeks sleepless nights, lost 100 towns, and the person responsible is founder in this team.
In those old days he was the best attacker ever met in the fight, I could use it to boost my skils, but then he was a stubborn political leader, I am convinced that in this field he has gained the necessary experience and if I right then this team is a team that .... swims.

2 : Gods : FLOAT.

I do not believe in gods, who still believes in gods, fanatics and extremists nowadays, maybe the power is there. I am convinced that it is a pre-made and convinced that many are veterans, I know only a handful, depending on their political situation on the map, I see them swimming, but with less luck it is float and sink.

3 : VICTRIX - second wing FERRATA. SWIM

This is Mac9 team, too many veterans to mention.
Team is led by the junior founders of Mac09.
They want to prove themselves to their mentor, and as it goes on in life some kids do their parents forget or make the parent shame hihi ...They already have a second team.
Very difficult to beat them but there is a way to take them off the stageIf others do not find that way then they are certainly the better swimmers.

4 : Odysseus . FLOAT -SINK.

Recognizable names but to be very honest, I never fought directly against it. But experience says that this team has enough skils to survive for the time being, of course for the time being or they have to have a strong friend, of course they can be blown out in one ops, depending on the strength and priorities of the top guns. , this team is insufficient to keep their position what they have today, float - sink.

5 : Nocturnos : SINK.

If you see the name Ra-ceren on an alliance profile, you know one thing, this is a titanic.Too little online as a founder, a long sleeper, had his golden moments i the early days but did not grow with modern times, the ship is already running away and is already taking water, sink ....

6 : HARPOON : SINK but...FUN! perhaps float LOL

The HARPOON. Rho team could win this world but this is not that full of team.I have been a member of Stirlo's Harpoons.
Stirlo was once a player in my Golgi team, and was once my enemy.I value his skills as a fighter,rate him within the top 3% as fighter, but as a leader and founder who has little patience, that is his only weakness....
As said he loves to fight and that is why it sometimes goes too fast, and they have enemies that were not needed.
Their location makes it clear that they will clash with WIB on the condition that they do not work together, of course.Just a note, if you want to have fun you should definitely be in this team, at least I had a great time with them.
Summer is coming so no idea if Stirlo is a stayer in this world, if he does this team will float but it migth even swim, but if Stirlo goes away as he often does then the boat sinks.

7 : ArkOfEthereals . : SINK.

Everything depends on their position with gods.
But I also go by the name of the alliance, too often it is still underestimated, also the alliance profile can be a moral killer.
I think this is a big sinker and stinker , infact it migth that this boat not gonna sink because boat is still in the shipyard and I'm afraid it will ever see the open sea.

8 : Condemned . : SINK

This team is indeed condemned to sink, members will have to look forward to another boat where they are taken out of the water and can have a nice hot tea. someplayers are much better players than many in top guns teams so the hot thee is waiting for some of the crew.

9 :Sons Of Fear. SINK.

I do not know Mr. Fear, so why should I keep an eye on his sons?
A lot is told about gold users but a team with founders who do not use much gold today is respectful but does not work, recruiter and leader have 3 cities together so this is a sinker.

10 : Old Barbs Home FLOAT.

Only known isto me Uncle Bulgarian. Awesome player. The team I know nothing about so I let it float.

11 : Written In Blood . SWIM.

Very familiar and often met.
I have often seen Ruth as a diplomat AND founder.
Confidential information was all too often not confidential after it came into her inbox.
I really do not have a good word for Ruth, but fair is fair....
Players often learn from their mistakes, become better, hopefully Ruth has become that better person and leader.
WIB have too often fought against top teams and this makes them today dangerous, meanwhile it must be time to be equal to their former enemies.
Have a great location and especially a few extra former soldiers from my own old teams, Eviction Notice, HERT, No Brakes .....I would always give this team a float but the information I have from Deb and fifty is that they have improved their gameplay enormously.
This team is a contender!

On a personal note :

I think and natural this is my personal conviction the name WIB has long been passed the expiration date. A strong brand or to become 1 sometimes changes name and is what it takes to score better than ever before.

12 : Death Duccs .

Does a ducs swim good ... YES!
Does a dead duck SWIM .... NO !
It FLOATS... but because it is dead it stinks so hopefully it sinks fast !

G-Fight

Chiliarch
Damn Erik, thats a nice and objective top 12 (seriously, no sarcasm) Well thought out, should do one for Epidamnos in a week or so after the big shuffle

Stirlo

Phrourach
I think thats a fair assessment of us. I've no idea how we'll fair either. As Erik rightly says, i can have issues as i have my own business which has to come first. This is the first summer in about 6 years i don't have the Whiskey work though so i've too much time i'm my hands! That was / is slightly more intense than this game could ever be.

Christ, we might get rimmed in a week though so i'm not really looking that far ahead! but i am happy with what we've got player wise a well. As long as we all give it 100% then whatever will be will be. We can all be happy with that!

DeletedUser54804

What can we do? No one belives in Gods anymore
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif

DeletedUser54804

Being the only one's who the OP's alliance should be worrying about... of course we are floating lol

I really think he was really objective, we changed most of our name. He can't see many known names

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Being the only one's who the OP's alliance should be worrying about... of course we are floating lol

If you read carefully I rated swim but did give a float based on what diplomatic luck you guys have.
What names you guys used in the past i don't know i don't care, peeps using other names often has to hide their past.
I saw the very best teams SINK just because diplomatic - and because formed coalitions , it seems I touched some ego's by give it an unsure swim - float.
This is never a good sign but a awesome good sign for the others.
I do wish you guys best of luck, time will tell who keep above water.