Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser14279

If you read carefully I rated swim but did give a float based on what diplomatic luck you guys have.
What names you guys used in the past i don't know i don't care, peeps using other names often has to hide their past.
I saw the very best teams SINK just because diplomatic - and because formed coalitions , it seems I touched some ego's by give it an unsure swim - float.
This is never a good sign but a awesome good sign for the others.
I do wish you guys best of luck, time will tell who keep above water.

I think it’s more along the lines of being compared negatively to other premades, even though from a positioning and core aspect Gods has the upper hand. Only time will tell

DeletedUser24785

10 Old Barbs Home-Unless they pact in O55 or turtle, I don't see them surviving, Gods simply have double their cities, they have some experience however so I wouldn't count them out yet SINK

Lmao , and twice the membership, be hard not to have more cities,impossible even

DeletedUser14279

10 Old Barbs Home-Unless they pact in O55 or turtle, I don't see them surviving, Gods simply have double their cities, they have some experience however so I wouldn't count them out yet SINK

Lmao , and twice the membership, be hard not to have more cities,impossible even

and twice the skill... also 58 isn’t twice of 43 last time i checked

DeletedUser51423

Please keep this thread on topic. There is a trash talk thread already. Also if you want to trash talk about other worlds, bring it up in that world's forum. This world just opened and y'all are are as salty as McDonalds french fries...

Also, nice well put together top 12, @ErikWijmeersch. I have a feeling this is going to be an entertaining world...

DeletedUser24785

sorry ,ran out of fingers, your maths and skill is far better than mine.

DeletedUser14279

Note how I said cities and not members, there is a key difference between them. You see in grepolis a player can have more than one city, many cities in fact. ;)

That’s quite obvious. However, he said double the members and that’s just not true :)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
theres no reason doing a top 12 thermopylae have won this world without a doubt unless pg plays properly then no one can win
This is the typical insane stuff you always read at the start.
Why would the team I am in win the world .. . So many awesome pre-made .. Many previous winners.... Its disrespectful to say a team wins a d others stand no chance before protection mode is ended. Non of the top 12 has proven anything on this world
I saw lions on 1 world became goats in another .... And saw noobs in the past became killers the next.

DeletedUser49104

Why would the team I am in win the world .. . So many awesome pre-made .. Many previous winners.... Its disrespectful to say a team wins a d others stand no chance before protection mode is ended. Non of the top 12 has proven anything on this world
I saw lions on 1 world became goats in another .... And saw noobs in the past became killers the next.

Its a fair assumption that you guys will go far here! loads of your guys from the likes of EvictionNotice, some Invicta, some decent players from epi, others that go from world to world doing well like sonja, kanareto, benny, jredge, austin etc etc.

That's not to say there aren't some other great premades but this really is a who's who of grepolis beasts!... I'm restarting after bp to play instead of trade if you want a noob btw? lmao!

DeletedUser54451

I agree with you here. Bp hasn't ended... I'm not even in an alliance myself yet because want to see alliances prove their worth.

DeletedUser54484

I think people are basing “thermo already won” off of the assumeption that

#1 they are a strong premade

#2 the possibility that they are hugging with victrix, creating another world where two top premades pact right out of bp.

either way it’s irrelevant to say a team has already won the world when bp is still active.

Looks to be a fun world once bp is over.. i wouldnt be surprised if the top 12 shifts dramatically.

have fun everyone! :)

DeletedUser54067

I'm in Thermopylae and I have only been in 2 worlds were the top alliance that came in won the world, and I have been in at least 15-25-ish on the U.S Server and 7 on the EN one. We have our work cut out for us.

I'd also like to point out that Thermopylae isn't shy of using gold....most if not all of their members have 2 or more cities.
I'm pretty sure they are going to win.
You don't dump this amount of gold and lose. Anyone in their ocean has their work cut out for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53903

I'd also like to point out that Thermopylae isn't shy of using gold....most if not all of their members have 2 or more cities.
You don't dump this amount of gold and lose. Anyone in their ocean is fucked.

saying they aren't shy of using gold is a massive understatement

DeletedUser55758

Wrote something that could offend the Thermo snowflakes, about their gold abuse.
Now I am writing something slightly friendly : Good luck, you will need more than gold to success.

DeletedUser48256

You don't dump this amount of gold and lose. Anyone in their ocean is fucked.

Don't need gold to get a second city before a 7 day BP ends on a speed 3 world bud. But yes, Thermo seems to have more than its fair share of big spenders!

Looking forward to seeing what happens over the next couple of weeks!

Don't need gold to get a second city before a 7 day BP ends on a speed 3 world bud. But yes, Thermo seems to have more than its fair share of big spenders!

Looking forward to seeing what happens over the next couple of weeks!
Yes but that was understatement on my part a lot of you guys have like 4 plus cities before the bp is over.