Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser54067

Same... yet im in top 20 attackers?? Would you like a download key for Sim City??
One, Sim City isn't as good as Cities XL or Cities Skyline IMO so no thank you.

Another thing, many of your members who are great players currently have around the same BP than I do such as Thizzle. I have played against his alliance in other worlds before, would you call him a simmer for having a lower ABP than me? even your friend in your profile has roughly the same ABP as me. Your over here bragging about being Top 20 ABP when in real term numbers in less than a month people will be getting that amount of BP in a single city take. Good for you for not using gold, but you don't in any way shape or form represent the average non gold user in Grepolis and the vast majority of people with less BP than you aren't simmers, and are mostly just people who don't have enough time to dedicate to this game to grow quickly. Give the game a month or a few weeks, although I expect you to have higher ABP than me, I bet you my ABP to city or point ratio is going to be similar to yours. Some of us are slow starters but that doesn't mean we are simmers and that doesn't mean we aren't strong finishers either :).

DeletedUser42407

6. Old Barbs Home o55

-They now have an expansion alliance, seems to be comprised of old Ark members and stranglers from Odysseus. Getting worked on by Gods. But they are somewhat holding their own, for now that is. I can see them putting up a fight for a time. But however, all fights must come to an end. FLOAT then SINK

Putting up a fight? We took 18 of their cities in a day I guess they did pretty well to defend :D

DeletedUser24785

Hey, Gods whooped us, fair play to them. Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say we were outplayed.We tried , started a 2nd branch etc etc, but if players don't play and help co-members then not much you can do, so fair play to Gods , well done.

DeletedUser55759

Hey, Gods whooped us, fair play to them. Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say we were outplayed.We tried , started a 2nd branch etc etc, but if players don't play and help co-members then not much you can do, so fair play to Gods , well done.

Hats off mate. You guys sank quite a few CS's on your walls. Some quality defenders throughout, but I hear ya on getting everyone to participate.

Cheers
-Fri

DeletedUser24785

Hey, we have some good players here, we're going no where, we'll just make you run out of slots. But when you have players with 5+ cities like the brothers grim , jbu10035, and sbu100222222 joining and not helping at all then running to demi gods, not sure if related or not to Gods, but irrelevent, it makes you wonder why they join an alliance at all.
But as i've said, well done Gods, you did what was required, shame i was away for 4 days, might have sorted certain things out, but maybe not, so well done.

I will say though ,fair play to the guys here that got rimmed and re-started to play, i respect them far more than hoppers like the Grims. Isimply wouldn't bother playing at all in that manner.

DeletedUser55784

Hey, we have some good players here, we're going no where, we'll just make you run out of slots. But when you have players with 5+ cities like the brothers grim , jbu10035, and sbu100222222 joining and not helping at all then running to demi gods, not sure if related or not to Gods, but irrelevent, it makes you wonder why they join an alliance at all.
But as i've said, well done Gods, you did what was required, shame i was away for 4 days, might have sorted certain things out, but maybe not, so well done.

I will say though ,fair play to the guys here that got rimmed and re-started to play, i respect them far more than hoppers like the Grims. Isimply wouldn't bother playing at all in that manner.
I hate people who jump alliances just to save there *** kicked. It's unethical. Well said Tim and gods well done.

DeletedUser21560

One, Sim City isn't as good as Cities XL or Cities Skyline IMO so no thank you.

Another thing, many of your members who are great players currently have around the same BP than I do such as Thizzle. I have played against his alliance in other worlds before, would you call him a simmer for having a lower ABP than me? even your friend in your profile has roughly the same ABP as me. Your over here bragging about being Top 20 ABP when in real term numbers in less than a month people will be getting that amount of BP in a single city take. Good for you for not using gold, but you don't in any way shape or form represent the average non gold user in Grepolis and the vast majority of people with less BP than you aren't simmers, and are mostly just people who don't have enough time to dedicate to this game to grow quickly. Give the game a month or a few weeks, although I expect you to have higher ABP than me, I bet you my ABP to city or point ratio is going to be similar to yours. Some of us are slow starters but that doesn't mean we are simmers and that doesn't mean we aren't strong finishers either :).

Hey Hey. This world im a simmer until i get more time to play or Noob internalizes me. But as you are saying, when time is there and u get going, the ABP will come quick. No question about that
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser54804

Hey Hey. This world im a simmer until i get more time to play or Noob internalizes me. But as you are saying, when time is there and u get going, the ABP will come quick. No question about that
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

DeletedUser25609

My top 12 opinions -

1. Thermopylae -

Annoying name to type out so referred universally to as Thermo, some annoying players, some players who shouldn't be amongst the mostly great lineup. They had a massive head start but i'm pretty sure they'll be overtaken soon. Is it just me that's feeling not as scared of these guys as i probably should be? I see very little aggression from them (i'm sure Von Haus doesn't feel that way though), maybe they'll come out soon and destroy everyone all at once or maybe they'll carry on being a bit mehhh - Swim but won't win world

2. Gods -

Am i allowed to talk about my own alliance? err Darrkness will ghost at any point, Noob is annoying (everyone knows it), Fridel clearly is a wannabee Darrkness, Adz 7 can only take small alliances and internals, Brandonsucks really does suck, but His Flyness is pretty cool. They somehow right now have the top 26 players in ocean 55 and are dominating it - I give them a week and a half

3. Victrix -

I think quite highly of this lot you know, i'm a little bit scared of them. You know when they OP they somehow manage to do it without you knowing, when your phone lost signal going under a bridge, when you're at the hospital grieving over lost loved ones... what i'm saying is i think they're hella tactical and maybe won't have the most firepower, but the most skill for sure. Their position in the map is probably the most dangerous right next to Gods and Thermopopylie. So honestly i see them being in second place throughout the entire world and then winning - Swim

4. Harpoon -

They're okay i guess. Not an astounding lineup, and their feeder alliance dissapoints me a lot, i think there will come a point where the only people they are capable of eating is the innactives in their second alliance. They'll be around until the end, but will probably just move out more towards the edge of their ocean as they are slowly eaten in the centre. I think they are by far the weakest central alliance and i give them a hard - fl...ink...oat? sink/float like a turtle with its flippers cut off.

5. Written in blood

rim alliance which i think actually has a chance of winning, they have an edgy name to match their edge location too. I think them and harpoon will at some point get romantically involved which will spawn all types of awful feeders and just yuckyness, but they'll have the numbers to possibly win i've seen it happen before and i hope we won't see it here - Swim

These next few will be brief as i frankly don't care an awful lot about them and i don't think any have potential right now.

Nocturnos -

This alliance name is cursed, tag 3 friends to lift the curse. Seriously they never do well even though i think everyone kinda wants them to. They'll probably be sticking around until everyone else has left and then they can say they've won. - Float

Sons of fear -
I don't see anyone scared of this lot, maybe their names mean they're all scared? that's probably more accurate. Probabaly will merge with another smaller alliance and make something decent. - Float

Tribe of 777 -

Harpoons bff's, Lonestar is good but i think he'll join somewhere else if he's serious about winning. These guys are trying to be that "Elite task force" in every world where they're comprised of only 7 players but their average points are so insane dude. - Swim

Signed in blood -

Don't know anything about them, haven't seen them, they haven't been mentioned to me at any point, until now i didn't know they existed tbh. Good or bad sign? - Float?

Old barbs home -

These poor guys. Nice people but just tried to make an alliance in the wrong place with not so much experience. Kurbads joined here which is probably the curse that got them destroyed by Gods. I give them 2 weeks :( - Sink

Odysseus -

The most elite task force known to man. These guys have 7 of my cities in revolt right now and i'm begging them through messages to stop attacking me. #1 in attackers, #50 in defenders, #1 in fighters. These guys have not used a single spec of gold, and do not even use advisers. Most of them had full LS nukes by day 2 and by this point most of them have 2 or 3 manticore nukes flying to an enemy city at any one time. Completely incredible lot and i hope they shoot me an invite soon - Breast stroking their way over to the side of the pool where your mother is sitting. You're about to have a new step father. And many beautiful half siblings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42407

My top 12 opinions -
Odysseus -

The most elite task force known to man. These guys have 7 of my cities in revolt right now and i'm begging them through messages to stop attacking me. #1 in attackers, #50 in defenders, #1 in fighters. These guys have not used a single spec of gold, and do not even use advisers. Most of them had full LS nukes by day 2 and by this point most of them have 2 or 3 manticore nukes flying to an enemy city at any one time. Completely incredible lot and i hope they shoot me an invite soon - Breast stroking their way over to the side of the pool where your mother is sitting. You're about to have a new step father. And many beautiful half siblings.

This ^^^^^^ :p

DeletedUser31852

Can someone enlighten me what happened with VomHaus? His loss of cities was alluded to in your top 12. Do we know if he quit or was forced to?

Was a nice client :-/

DeletedUser30915

Good fighters dream of fighting a foe like you but rarely get that lucky.

You're a real trooper mate. Loved fighting u'll.
oklaski.gif

I hope the other whiners can take a page from your book and start acting like they're the result of evolution and not the contrary.

Looking at you Zeus.
dzieckoplacze.gif

muhvi

Phrourach
Good fighters dream of fighting a foe like you but rarely get that lucky.

You're a real trooper mate. Loved fighting u'll.
oklaski.gif

I hope the other whiners can take a page from your book and start acting like they're the result of evolution and not the contrary.

Looking at you Zeus.
dzieckoplacze.gif

Everyone likes easy fights. Especially when they thank you after getting slapped around.

Last edited: