Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser24285

If I remember my Wagner - the Gods were always arguing between themselves - so now we have "The Twilight of the Gods" and I guess that is a SINK

Stirlo

Phrourach
To clarify the point about being kicked:
1 was the only other leader in Harpoon. I took a ghost on my island that had a travel time of 15 minutes and I had arrangements made to hand off the city. The world was in day 13, Sunday night. The island is the tip island in NW 55, adjacent to the "core islands". Stirlo was coming out of a five day drinking binge while at a concert. Stirlo was getting his information in Discord, fed to him by BackDoorBetty. Stirlo was also in discussion with someone from Gods to trade cities, but this was not agreed upon at the time.
Some kids think it is "cool" to play when they are drunk. I have a list of questions I use to ask of the leaders before I join any club. I have just added, do you drink to excess while you play the game.

The discussion on Pre-mades versus recruitment is tantamount to arguing what is more powerful...a super-nova or a black hole. There are pre-mades that should consider other options, but it is the ego of their leaders that bind them or should I say, hobble them. Then there are recruiting alliances that recruit players that want to play with someone new for their own reasons.
A five day drinking binge would be awesome And I think would shore up my reputation xxxx

DeletedUser55759

If I remember my Wagner - the Gods were always arguing between themselves - so now we have "The Twilight of the Gods" and I guess that is a SINK

I mean to be fair... it's still Gods without Noob. I could just rename it Gods. or something similar if that would make ya happy? haha

Really though. Who's doing the world newspaper? o.o

DeletedUser14279

I mean to be fair... it's still Gods without Noob. I could just rename it Gods. or something similar if that would make ya happy? haha

Really though. Who's doing the world newspaper? o.o

Someone needs to make a newspaper

But we are Godless :)

DeletedUser44426

now this is just hilarious...fallen from grace

Attachments

• noobcakes.png
    noobcakes.png
    636.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was a prerequisite to be drunk when playing Grepo? Heck, half of my alliance would leave the server if forced to play sober.....
How does that work? They get smashed alone at home or go out but still sit on their phone?
Or they come back smashed and still have the mind presence to turn on grepo?

DeletedUser49099

How does that work? They get smashed alone at home or go out but still sit on their phone?
Or they come back smashed and still have the mind presence to turn on grepo?

smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif
Drinking Time >>
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
Grepo Time >>
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif
Sober Up >>
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
Real Life >>
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif
Rinse & Repeat

See. They all go hand in hand.
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

DeletedUser54804

Waste Management, just like a Waste of time or something. lol

Anyway, let's congratulate Fridel and Dark for one of the biggest fail from Grepo History. You earned my disrespect.

DeletedUser25609

Waste Management, just like a Waste of time or something. lol

Anyway, let's congratulate Fridel and Dark for one of the biggest fail from Grepo History. You earned my disrespect.

dude stop being salty because you got kicked and internalised from your own alliance, and stop sending between 3 and 5 mass mails to every person in our alliance. You've literally lost your mind. Go play on the next server

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Before I start a note.
I give little or no info on location and which direction teams should go, or pacts should be created.
It' s not up to me to make teams smarter.
My swim - SINKS RATIO's are based on my experience, who knows who, who hates who , locations, skills, players etc etc...and the already movements done by the teams HQ.
I do not pretend that I have the truth, but my experience tells me that I am not far from the truth in this review.
Note ! I made this top already half week ago, and beeing in VM i have no clue who's top 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .... but i assume the top 4 mention overhere are still alive beeing in that top 4

Waste management.

Apparently they listened to my advice, their previous name was ridicul.
Now it is The Waste management, a little cooler do you think?
Think again, there is nothing "sexy" about a garbage truck with smelly garbage collectors.
In New York you can earn a lot with this job, but somewhere else ....
This server is somewhere else indeed and not NY the big apple.
You can do two types of abuse in grepolis.
First is gold, you can put the server to your hand if you have the skills.
Second is the external forum.
Use it smartly and you can create a positive effect, use it incorrectly and abusive and it has a counterproductive effect.
Are you TOP then you do not always have to repeat that or you do it with a bit of self-mockery as I sometimes do in my profiles, NO, only weaklings bark.
Sorry but your Athena server winning, who remembers that, it is at the time of Rho when Eviction Notice won as first alliance 7 WW. So your Athena flew by and no one ever noticed it.
A lot of bla-bla-bla about gold, it's a HOAX and a lie , some of you claim that you do not abuse this, fortunately for me yesterday I witnessed that you do not buy skills with gold.
At my first time TOP 12 I gave you all a possible SWIM, perhaps a FLOAT.
I got a lot of criticism for this BY THIS TEAMS PLAYERS.
Grepolis you win with intelligence and tactics and of course with active soldiers who have skills and above all a lot of free time.I see soldiers with skills, and also complete noobs, but especially tactical blunders by the leaders so my final verdict is SINK.
SINK 65% - FLOAT 25% - SWIM 10%

2 : VICTRIX.

Unlike the Athena server, I do know what servers these guys have won.I know their weaknesses but also their strengths, the only factor that I can not judge how this team will evolve without Mac9.
A team with active players and experience is always a swim with the right political choices, despite mac9 not being a part here, I'm convinced that a little Mac9 bird comes by flying whispering in ears
SINK 25% -FLOAT 15% - SWIM 60%

3. Thermopylae
Again I am just a simple noob in this team, but I see the right choices by the HQ.
Also given, they would have preferred only 1 team but who can blame them everyone else has sisters , brothers and uncles or own a academy.
There are still things that need to improve, but that is with every team at the beginning of each server.
I give the team a higher sink level than the nr 2 but this team is everything or nothing as I see it today
This automatically means a slightly higher swim content.
30% SINK - NO FLOAT - 70% SWIM

4. Written In Blood.

HQ - Ruth - my opinion remains the same, the knowledge I have, the players that I know in this team and the reason why some have gejoined them I give them better scores than previous servers.
Normally I give this a FLOAT 100%? BUT Ruth has evolved, reinforcements added, players I count to my closest friends gives this team suddenly a high swimming factor.
if ruth listened to the right advisors then this team will not be inferior to nr 2 and 3.
And... please modernize the name ;)
15% SINK - 25% FLOAT - 60% SWIM.

5. 6 . 7. 8. 9. 10 .11. 12.

If it is not a sister, then it is a brother or an academy or a late starter.

So unnecessary to give further rankings, as time and again there are often teams in this stage of the game that are now number 15 and eventually climb to the nr 1 via the right mergers or right decisions, but for that you need something special, a mentor, a wizard for many, tons of experience , I know only 2 of this players...1 of them i KNOW PERSONALLY is here ... but he is here to earn its gold at your expense.

This does not mean that all those teams have no value and are sinkers and stinkers.
Some might become a valuable pact so that they can also benefit and have some fun and experience a good time at the swimming pool.
Some might have an awesome time fighting local wars somewhere on the MAP where all the teams I mention above have no intrests. It's happen often in servers whee the speed and settings are perfect, this is such a server.
95% or higher that's the number of all tems wil sink who not includes my top 4 however the 5 % who does not sink will make a name on this server either by pact, or merge and become a topplayer.

Last edited:

DeletedUser42407

See I actually couldn't agree more that our name is not sexy enough. I personally am advocating we change our name to "The Maggots" which I find to be a much more alluring name.

DeletedUser25609

See I actually couldn't agree more that our name is not sexy enough. I personally am advocating we change our name to "The Maggots" which I find to be a much more alluring name.
Yeah, I voted on the name "thermopylae 2"

But anyways, the rest of Erika's post was complete rubbish, i mean I could be misunderstanding it though... tbh it was unbearably hard to read. Every sentence I couldn't make out I just replaced in my head with "boooo! Waste sucks thermo is best alliance :)))))))"

Also erik, stop mentioning Rho... no one cares... literally no one. I've had one small convo with you and you managed to slip Rho into it... this game sucks, and no one gives one single flying ____ about a world a million years ago.

DeletedUser55803

Everyone saying that alliances in top 12 will sink... try being in an alliance thats #42.

DeletedUser20013

Also erik, stop mentioning Rho... no one cares... literally no one. I've had one small convo with you and you managed to slip Rho into it... this game sucks, and no one gives one single flying ____ about a world a million years ago.

Sorry, I care about it

DeletedUser54239

erik had made 100% right prediction - waste management is sinking...
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser54451

I predict the best of WM will end up either joining Written in Blood or become food for Thermo. I can only see one outcome happening
Lost Boys (I played with them back in Bhyrtos... Experienced group) will end up working with bloods and whatever waste is left in WM. That's going to be the only thing that will make the server even close to competitive... Because right now losing Darrk, and other top players from ghosting I don't see how they can completely recover.