Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser48256

I predict the best of WM will end up either joining Written in Blood or become food for Thermo. I can only see one outcome happening
Lost Boys (I played with them back in Bhyrtos... Experienced group) will end up working with bloods and whatever waste is left in WM. That's going to be the only thing that will make the server even close to competitive... Because right now losing Darrk, and other top players from ghosting I don't see how they can completely recover.

Food for Thermo?

VICTRIX 31 - 0 WM
Thermo 14 - 3 WM
(Main alliances only)

I think VICTRIX are stealing a few bites as well
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser48232

as always , ghosting of enemies started ..
now we will be responsible for this , again a lot of moral garbage prepared by enemies to throw on us...

maybe russians are responsible for this??? maybe north korea ???

lets see what will be excuses...

no offense my friends moderaters , everytime these enemies quitting after battle post a lot of garbage but this time we are prepared for this ...

no excuses ... and also ... who cares...
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
I definitely blame Russia

DeletedUser55665

I predict the best of WM will end up either joining Written in Blood or become food for Thermo. I can only see one outcome happening
Lost Boys (I played with them back in Bhyrtos... Experienced group) will end up working with bloods and whatever waste is left in WM. That's going to be the only thing that will make the server even close to competitive... Because right now losing Darrk, and other top players from ghosting I don't see how they can completely recover.
Thanks for the compliment davinator but when did TLB ever hug with others? That's something we don't do, we like to fight.

DeletedUser15275

@ THIZZLE - same senerio as was in carystos , oc 55 dominated by thr evil empire ( top alliance from begining) , first op of us and that continue a long time with moving our fighters in oc 55 and getting evil collapse and quitting world....
some evils joined your team ( forget the name - oh ... who cares) ... then war with who cares started by us and they too quitted and remaning some joined bloods who atleast stayed there to fight , tried all politics and their possiblities to fight invicta and build atleast one wonder...sad for them but us built all wonders and kept them safe till now...

here also your team - waste management hadnt seen the game , slow and steady wins the race....
gold whores cant dominate the world , its always for a time they can be on top but when skills and experience come to war then these gold whores cant do nothing else (only quit )...also they starts posting in external forum that their excuses and reasons for their helpless situation... ( here also soon we will see a lot)...

but... who cares...
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

it was too fast but ...
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

so, further you and your waste management can throw all your emotions and garbage on me here ... welcome...

world only started - i wish good luck to my friends who as always dominates the worlds and enjoy grepo and kill the enemies....
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Same scenario as carystus where you let other alliances do the heavy work at first, then break the nap and backstab the alliance while they are at their weakest, then claim victory. Nice work.

DeletedUser52301

Same scenario as carystus where you let other alliances do the heavy work at first, then break the nap and backstab the alliance while they are at their weakest, then claim victory. Nice work.
AKA- The straw that broke the camel's back. And NAP's is not an open invitation to ones core ocean!

If only we had any NAP with Evil Empire; Who Cares or Waste Management, then perhaps your post would make sense!!
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif

DeletedUser54451

Thanks for the compliment davinator but when did TLB ever hug with others? That's something we don't do, we like to fight.
No doubt but... I wouldn't be surprised if you guys worked with bloods and WM seeing that's probably one of the best players to make at the moment *cough*

DeletedUser54054

Yeah, def same setup as carystus.

I just wish for once we could have a competetive speed 3 and not all this gang banging sh*t

DeletedUser55665

No doubt but... I wouldn't be surprised if you guys worked with bloods and WM seeing that's probably one of the best players to make at the moment *cough*
it's way too early in the server to make any predictions, so for now we shall feast on everyone since most of us are still busy in en105. Happy Hunting to All !!!

DeletedUser25609

just so everyone knows, WM doesn't actually have any leadership. Like... none. I quit the server a couple days ago as the alliance was clearly dead and it was no longer fun (and i had hit #1 in the ocean of 055 hehe). But i did just now decide to log back on to see if i had any cities left at all, and i was actually still in WM. They are having a Poll about who is actually in charge... and a discussion about all going into VM for a couple weeks to see if that would help.

Such a shame that awful leadership can bring down so many peoples games. I blame Fridel for it tbh. The dude wimped out into VM and excuses as soon as darrkness had to leave and could no longer help lead.

Oh well! A failed pre-made isn't unheard of.

DeletedUser54993

just so everyone knows, WM doesn't actually have any leadership. Like... none. I quit the server a couple days ago as the alliance was clearly dead and it was no longer fun (and i had hit #1 in the ocean of 055 hehe). But i did just now decide to log back on to see if i had any cities left at all, and i was actually still in WM. They are having a Poll about who is actually in charge... and a discussion about all going into VM for a couple weeks to see if that would help.

Such a shame that awful leadership can bring down so many peoples games. I blame Fridel for it tbh. The dude wimped out into VM and excuses as soon as darrkness had to leave and could no longer help lead.

so you was just trashtalker
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser55219

Your leadership is a choice.

DeletedUser47335

We left Noob because Dark and Fridel told us that he was a crazy maniac that wants to destroy the alliance the he created:)))), but they didn t said that they will leave on the first day when we got ****** and I m thinking that if we trusted him we were still first like we was when we left him and made him internal... right now nobody knows what to do, we discused on discord to relocate and drop the cities in the North to vic/thermo but in the same time a lot of us stoped to have fun so we ghosted:D... I had to ghost because I didn t want to defend my cities, I had 7 attacks on my main City from Corneto and even If I destoyed some troops with spells and I had the troops to defend myself I was bored and didn t had the pleasure to defend myself... jredge put me in revolt 2 hours before on another city and because I had the ldu to defend myself it was a Bp fest for me but i didn t give a **** and put myself to sleep:))... I didn t want to wait to get my times right or send resource to build the wall so I ghosted... I need to make better choices... see you on 109:D
Blame those 2 guys because we whas 60+ players that trusted them and they left us without any notice:)). Mad respect to those guys that remained and tried to make some things easier for us and still made their jobs on forum and everything! They know who they are:D

DeletedUser50990

2 : VICTRIX.
Unlike the Athena server, I do know what servers these guys have won.I know their weaknesses but also their strengths, the only factor that I can not judge how this team will evolve without Mac9.
A team with active players and experience is always a swim with the right political choices, despite mac9 not being a part here, I'm convinced that a little Mac9 bird comes by flying whispering in ears
SINK 25% -FLOAT 15% - SWIM 60%
There's no need to invoke me here. i think you might have the relationships confused here. I didn't make these people. They made me. active, experienced players who understand very well the team concept make people like you and me look good. But really, we are replaceable.

you do good work on the top 12s other than that tho. thoughtful analysis.

DeletedUser50245

The ending will always be the same ... Victrix will win this server, as was the case in Carystus ... at some point, the biggest alliances will collude to try to bring down Victrix, but they will fail
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser49099

The ending will always be the same ... Victrix will win this server, as was the case in Carystus ... at some point, the biggest alliances will collude to try to bring down Victrix, but they will fail
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
... Maybe if it was domination ending but as long as players continue playing to the end, when WW comes time, its any alliance's game. As long as they have complete control of at least 4 possible WW islands. In a good world, holding a WW island is by far one of the hardest and delicate parts of the game. It's that Final Battle that everyone who has stayed in the world has been waiting on.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

But your statement does bring up a great question: Has Victrix won every server they have played on? If so, that's amazing!!

DeletedUser50245

... Maybe if it was domination ending but as long as players continue playing to the end, when WW comes time, its any alliance's game. As long as they have complete control of at least 4 possible WW islands. In a good world, holding a WW island is by far one of the hardest and delicate parts of the game. It's that Final Battle that everyone who has stayed in the world has been waiting on.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

But your statement does bring up a great question: Has Victrix won every server they have played on? If so, that's amazing!!
i think yes ... en97 (MGGA), en107 (Invicta), and possibly in this server ... all WWs were built in record time

DeletedUser55773

That could change if Thermo and Victrix decide to actually go to war instead of just picking on all the other alliances at least half their size, but we all know they don't want to do that cause they might actually be in for a challenge

DeletedUser47397

Invicta and Vitrix baisically are the same and as previous world No one actually is fighting with them for some reasons, WIB is not close to them to fight but I am sure if we were we would have. So Do they actually engoy the Game ? Eating small allys is what they can only do. WIB is fighting with all who are in the Ocean and around us it does not matter they are strong or not and that is the Idea of the game to fight your way through the World. IF VIctrix would be the winner which I do not think so then lets announce next 10 world they will be winners and stop playing :)) Give them crowns in advance maybe Red Crowns :)