Top 12 Sink or Swim?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
What impresses me most? Trix are for kids has the rank 1 attacker and defender, and that makes them rank 1 and 2 fighters! tough wars they're trudging through? Amirite? Good thing grepo fixed that cannibalization of troops so the cowards got weeded out, amirite?

good thing...good thing.....

lRBv4ww.png

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I guess you can never really fix the cannibalization system, when you have "players" like these. Don't get me wrong, I've seen trix are for kids squad in action many times, I know they're good, so why even waste your time doing something like this?

DeletedUser41456

Achileus...didnt get the bp by attacking Etho bud...he went up against like massive defense on his last take...ask the guy/gal that owned his last conquest bro

it was all earned

DeletedUser41456

okie dokie.

wait....before you post...make sure your daddy Eric approves lol.. you are a joke Ranga

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Good luck istros with this fool

Mods would you hurry up and perma ban him again and then the subsequent double account he will create again...

DeletedUser41456

what? can't handle the truth? you are a clown....always sniffing real players...buzz off

i know ...ive seen you play...so like i said...pipe down...calling mods ...wow...tough guy here....

keep it cool

noob

wanna act like you are hard...but when anyone calls you out on it you scream for mods....cute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Van Helsing

Phrourach
To answer the question was it cannibalism - of course it was-doh! - but sophisticated cannibalism - not just any cannibalism but M&S cannibalism!

DeletedUser48582

What impresses me most? Trix are for kids has the rank 1 attacker and defender, and that makes them rank 1 and 2 fighters! tough wars they're trudging through? Amirite? Good thing grepo fixed that cannibalization of troops so the cowards got weeded out, amirite?

lRBv4ww.png
No news under the Sun there Nuts... a certain alliance did it in Sel as well and funny enough some of the names repeats it self lol.

But thats a Way to play.. some like it others dont.

Achileus85

Phrourach

lRBv4ww.png
Why tf I see my name here? Do you say I am canibalizing troops? I understand that you are crying every night about not getting in to #1 fighters, but you can be sure that I got my rank only thanks to fighting, not because of canibalizing troops lol. Ask Macron2 - I was taking his stacked city that day and had quad activated. And stop talking sht about me behind my back.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Why tf I see my name here? Do you say I am canibalizing troops? I understand that you are crying every night about not getting in to #1 fighters, but you can be sure that I got my rank only thanks to fighting, not because of canibalizing troops lol. Ask Macron2 - I was taking his stacked city that day and had quad activated. And stop talking sht about me behind my back.

Behind your back? This is a public forum. Literally the most open place to talk. If someone talks about someone, everyone sees it's even you. That's what it's a public forum.

And yes, you hit macron, but your mates also said its cannibalization? So either you're calling your mates liars, or you're lyin? Who knows at this point. I'm just a Monday morning quarterback

Achileus85

Phrourach
Behind your back? This is a public forum. Literally the most open place to talk. If someone talks about someone, everyone sees it's even you. That's what it's a public forum.

And yes, you hit macron, but your mates also said its cannibalization? So either you're calling your mates liars, or you're lyin? Who knows at this point. I'm just a Monday morning quarterback
Jredge simply messaged me in game and asked where I got so many BP, and I showed him few reports. That I call normal interaction, not calling me trick master or whatever in public without knowing anything about me and without asking me personally.
Which of my alliance mates said that i was cannibalizing anything? I want to see any reports where I am getting any BP thanks to alliance mates.

14e5b00213189e49f0a3b02ce1c4df93.png

DeletedUser46130

We can end this chit chat real fast real quick, if you want to see how we perform we are more than willing to oblige ;).
Talk is cheap my friend.

DeletedUser55773

I can say achileus has been beating down that macron city for a while, probably was a hell of a lot of BP through that

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
To answer the question was it cannibalism - of course it was-doh! - but sophisticated cannibalism - not just any cannibalism but M&S cannibalism!

@Achileus85 this is where your mates said about it. Based on your wall your story makes sense, but I wonder if it's the same for the others? But again, this is a public forum, but I'll make sure to get my permission slip signed before my next post

And yes, talk is cheap. So is cannibalization of your own troops for bp. And I know your team is good, I mean idk if you're good foo, nor do i care, but I know your mates are

Achileus85

Phrourach
@Achileus85 this is where your mates said about it. Based on your wall your story makes sense, but I wonder if it's the same for the others? But again, this is a public forum, but I'll make sure to get my permission slip signed before my next post

And yes, talk is cheap. So is cannibalization of your own troops for bp. And I know your team is good, I mean idk if you're good foo, nor do i care, but I know your mates are
That must be was misunderstanding. VH knows that none was sacrifice troops for me.

DeletedUser46130

Well, you can check that for yourself or you can ask the one holding your leash, lapdog boy
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
So the question is are you gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?