Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I was in thermos situation before, we regrouped, got smart and played hard. Eventually we even won that world despite losing 100+ cities per enemy OP at the start. It's what you do when you're backed in a corner that counts. I guess the old saying is true if you give up on something because it is too hard, you didn't want it bad enough. You always have options, if you failed its because: a.) Didn't want to put in the work. Or b.) Too shortsighted to see them.
Its not easy, sometimes tough calls need to be made, that's your punishment for making bad decisions.
If you ask me we were more than fair and showed mercy when i know for damn sure no other group would have if they were in our position. But yeah we're the bad guys. So you guys do whatever you want/need to, im gonna go back to play the WAR GAME i know and love.
Well losing cities is one thing but it doesn't necessarily mean you are beaten.
But if you're in a position where your alliance is unable to compare against anyone and especially for wonders then you may aswel stop wasting everyone's time ann your alliances and call it quits.

DeletedUser36085

Exactly after that I'm surprised that thermo hasn't disbanded yet lol.
Thermopylae looks bad, but Thermocouple looks fine. I think they're in a prime position to assess themselves and restructure. The faster that happens, the better the chances are that Thermos stay in the top 12.

DeletedUser55924

This is something interesting so ill just do it too

1. Victrix - SWIM

Currently in war with thermo, winning. The biggest alliance in the world, very consistent alliance with big number of vets. The current stats of the war: 205-11 (Grepolife)
After this war, I could say that the next enemy will be smashed too. This will consequently lead to most of the north being occupied by them.

2. Thermoplyae - SINK
Victrix is taking them out easily, I dont see a future for them. Sooner or later they are out. Not sure what was the problem
taking into account the were part of the main alliances of the world

3. Written in blood - SWIM
Started a war with Chronos and consequently with Kingdom of Heaven since they work together. Since KOH is closer to Bloods it was the main target leading to a complete massacre - The result was simple, many cities taken and KOH disbanded because of the whole pressure. Chronos also lost big number of cities and continue to lose.
Blood will swim with a huge expansion in South.

4. Nocturnos - SWIM
I dont have much info related to this alliance but currently they occupy most of west rim with a frontline accompanied by a huge extension of cities that will consequently lead them to take everything or at least try, in direction to east. I believe they could expand the territory in rim taking out Wall Street and Crazy Knights.

5. Signed in blood
Same as WiB

6. Poltergeists - SINK
I believe sooner or later Victrix is going more north leading them to colide with Poltergeists. They will be hit in full force so I really dont believe in a swim. I believe this sink could take time.

7. FERRATA
Same as VICTRIX

8. Chronos - SINK
Currently in war with Bloods and The Barbarians and occasionally being hit by Quality Over Quantity. They are currently growing but now without support of Koh. I believe they can grow even more in ocean 65 and even take Barbs out but I wouldnt say it will be in long term. Since they are in war with bloods and had no chance they will consequently be taken out.

9. Wall Street - SINK
They are positioned in Ocean 46, I could easily say thats really bad. Eventually Bloods will expand their back or Nocturnos could expand the rim territory.

10. Thermocouple
Same as thermoplyae

11. Crazy Knights - SINK
I think all I said before made clear they wont go far.

12. THE BARBARIANS - SINK
They are losing a lot of cities. The fall of Chronos could make them grow but I dont believe it will get in time

DeletedUser48583

Well losing cities is one thing but it doesn't necessarily mean you are beaten.
But if you're in a position where your alliance is unable to compare against anyone and especially for wonders then you may aswel stop wasting everyone's time ann your alliances and call it quits.

where is the fun in that noob, fight to the death or make deals to build like 1 ww to block a crown and many other ways to keep fighting going on.
With dom world around the corner can see many people who will jump to that world from here since its the same settings mainly.

where is the fun in that noob, fight to the death or make deals to build like 1 ww to block a crown and many other ways to keep fighting going on.
With dom world around the corner can see many people who will jump to that world from here since its the same settings mainly.
But after a while even you won't see a point in fighting a losing battle.
Sometimes you need to know when to throw in the towel.
Especially if you were here to win a crown not block one.

DeletedUser46130

Foo's wife could beat up Tyson
let that sink in... and figure out why Foo Foo is a good boi
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif